largest sex age difference?

Wow nice Kay... very hot

When I was 50, he was 25. I explained I had shoes older than him, encouraged him to look for someone his own age, but he was persistent and I was weak.

It was delicious. It had an uncomfortable ending. I wouldn't do it again.

Ok, maybe I would.
 
I was 22, she was 51. She was super self-conscious about her body, but I found her sexy in every way. We had a couple of great nights, but nothing regular. Still one of the sexiest women I've ever had the privelage of being with.

I was 26 and she was 39. 20 and 37. 25 and 31. 28 and late 30's, early 40's, though I loved her like none before or since. And at 19 I lost my virginity to a 47 year old goddess named Rose who taught me what pleasure really was. Would love to add some more to that list before I'm done, though I'm going on mid-30's.

Younger than me the biggest difference is two years.
 
Hi all. First time posting. :)

Older woman - 35 years (Her 54, Me 19)
Younger Woman - 17 (Her 18, Me 35)
 
When I was in grad school, there was a period when I had a fling with an 18-year-old freshman. The age difference wasn't huge, but I sure felt like I was robbing the cradle.
 
problem is that when you get to my age (45) most of your fantasies are in the more than 20 yrs different range! :-(
 
I had one woman about 20 years older than me when I was in college and then later when I was 33, I had a woman who was 23. So those are my 2 extremes.
 
26 years difference. I was 22, he was 48 and yes, he went down on me quite often.
 
There was a 14yr age difference. He was older. I generally fancy the younger ones, but with that particular man it was some of the best sex I ever had.
 
I was 41 she was 21. Lasted 2 whole weeks until we found that we had absolutely nothing in common!
 
Back
Top