My girlfriend watched me suck a

motley99

Virgin
big cock finally. We talked about it often and made her so horny when she shared her fantasy, so i finally did it. Two words...no regrets. I'm curious, would the wife's/girlfriends out here want to watch their man do the same?

Last edited:
So, having been in a relationship with a bi-man, and not having watched him suck a cock... knowing he'd do it gladly? Maybe there's something that says it'd have been nice?
On the other hand, I have no regrets from that time frame.

So i gather it was not something you asked to watch or participate in during your relationship?

No. I didn't request it happen.
Then again, he never ask for me to either
was hot and such a turn on for my girlfriend i want to try it again. She was mentioning that one of her friends may be interested in joining. Her friend has yet to know of the proposal lol. See what happens

In a heartbeat!
was hot and such a turn on for my girlfriend i want to try it again. She was mentioning that one of her friends may be interested in joining. Her friend has yet to know of the proposal lol. See what happens

Yeah!

A huge fantasy of mine, naked, a cock in my mouth in front of a female audience. Now if I can only find the audience...

Dollie

A huge fantasy of mine, naked, a cock in my mouth in front of a female audience. Now if I can only find the audience...
I'd never get my husband to do that in a million years. It took years just to get him to stick a finger in me while a friend was having intercourse.
Yet he begs me to suck other men.

Back