X-Men New Class [Closed for Courage]

"I think i do it shows by the amount of love you show me."-he grins and and held her hand as they walked along as they passed the food court again.-"How about some actual food not just a pretzel."-he chuckled.-

"Alright." Lila agreed, kissing her boyfriend again before she let him guide them to the food court. "How about some pizza? I'll sit here with the bags. Pepperoni for me, please."

-Neko smiled.-"Pizza it is stay here."-he walked off and looked around as he got 4 pieces of pepperoni and walked over after he paid as he sit down with her her.-"Enjoy."-he smiled as he got up and ran back coming back with two sodas.-

“Thank you, Neko.” Lila said with a smile as she took her plate and waited for him to come back with the drinks before she started to eat her lunch.

-Neko smiled as he came back and began to eat enjoying the food and sipping the drink.-"This has been quiet the day."

“It has been. It’s been a good day.” Lila said, giving him a smile. “I’ve enjoyed spending it with you.”

"I enjoyed it as well."-Neko smiled as they finished they began to walk once more. They meet up with the group and head to the van as they begin to drive home. Neko holds her hand as they are on there way back.-

Holding Neko’s hand, Lila smiled and enjoyed her time as the van made its way back to the school. “Maybe we can go and have a work out tonight. We’re suppose to have training early tomorrow.”

-He nods.-"That sounds like some fun at least."-He said as they got back and walked towards Neko's room.-"Should i get my Training uniform on?"

“Sure. I’ll go get mine and I’ll meet you there.” Another kiss before they parted and Lila grinned to herself as she made her way to her room to grab her uniform.

-Neko smiled as he got his uniiform on and ran down to the danger room as he smiled waiting a bit as he was eager to train.-

Back