facials and cumshots!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it about seeing my cum on my lovers face or body after I have just unloaded? Damn, it is sooo sexy. I really like seeing it run out of her freshly taken ass or pussy- Mmmmmm!

Last edited:
HOT HOT HOT

I love the thought of my hot sticky cum all over my wife. She lets me cum every were but her face :( but I love cumming on her tits and then licking them clean or her giving me a big wet sticky kiss after she has sucked me off. Nothing hotter than sharing my cum with her after a hot blowjob mmmmmmmmm. To bad she is out of town for a little while jr.'s stating to wake up lol:devil:

On of my hottest experiences was when my wife gave me a birthday present. She tied me down and proceded to play with my cock. She sucked and fucked me for awhile. After she got my cock wet with her juices, she gave me a sloppy hand job. When I couldn't hold back any longer I launched a huge load of cum all over my stomach and chest. My wife then giggled and licked me clean, not wasting a drop. Needless to say that got me ready for more action.

juicyjinjams said:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:p

........Lovely:p

.....god, he's got a big cock too................:p

*juicy pants:p *

any girls want to be in this picture?

Attachments

• finished.jpg
    finished.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 2,196
Hi Guys

Hi Guys,

I'm new to the forum.

My ex used to love watching me masturbate, and then when I was about to come she would lower her head and take it all in her mouth, and on her face!
After that I could keep going all night!!!

mmmm cumshots

delicious! i wanna lick everydrop off her face

Attachments

• -0.jpg
    -0.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 2,290
great facial pic

omg i want bukakke like this....

Attachments

• image014.jpg
    image014.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 2,222
Re: HOT HOT HOT

CDW said:
I love the thought of my hot sticky cum all over my wife. She lets me cum every were but her face :( but I love cumming on her tits and then licking them clean or her giving me a big wet sticky kiss after she has sucked me off. Nothing hotter than sharing my cum with her after a hot blowjob mmmmmmmmm. To bad she is out of town for a little while jr.'s stating to wake up lol:devil:

totally agree with you. im glad to see a guy on this thread who likes cum too. i cant get enough of it. i started off doin shit like taht with my ex a couple years ago. leads to a cum obsession

Attachments

• 8787.jpg
    8787.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 2,104
Re: Hi Guys

She used to 'get her self off' for me aswell. She used to like me taking pics of her doing it...sorry guys but I don't have them anymore!!!!:( :(

I just found this thread...How did i miss it???
Filling a nice wet pussy or arse with a creampie is great...But cumming on a girls face or tits or even back, is such a turn on for me. I dunno...maybe it has something to do with power and dominance....as i stand over a girl about to explode and shoot hot cum all over her. Then have her lick my cock clean :D :devil:

Kelly and JJJ....u girls seem to be everywhere lol. You're also so sexy and naughty and playful Mmmmmmmmm :devil:

nice

One of my best:p

Attachments

• facial - cumshot_02.jpg
    facial - cumshot_02.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 2,236
Very Very Nice

excellent , excellent, thread,,,very good pic's . Some people have all the luck and their real life is like that now and then.

Husband here. Mrs. StAuggie truly loves facials. She really gets off on them and doesn't find anything degrading or prurient about them (as long as the guy is a gentleman about it, of course). She loses herself in the role of slut when she is very comfortable with the guy and the facial thing just plays into that. She'd probably confess to cock and ball worship if that didn't also infer all the institutional BDSM stuff that generally comes with it (NTTAWWT).

Glad this thread was resurrected! I love it... Haven't had the chance to give any facials, but it is a huge fantasy of mine... Just need to find a willing woman in Toronto :p

Keep posting the great pictures... and hope some more women post of their experiences and desires!

Yeah, I'd also love to find a girl who'll let me cum all over her face! Creampies - yummy as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back