Anyone In Kentucky?

what time would we like to go? wife and i are ready to go but found we may have problems with work times, if its towards the late afternoon to evening like 630 or later then we would love to go.
 
kycouple23 said:
what time would we like to go? wife and i are ready to go but found we may have problems with work times, if its towards the late afternoon to evening like 630 or later then we would love to go.


let's call it 6:30p, then, louisville time.
 
i will be there

i will be there as soon as someone decides on the place. I say we just pick one and go with it. Cunninghams has private rooms you can reserve.
 
Re: i will be there

nomad856 said:
i will be there as soon as someone decides on the place. I say we just pick one and go with it. Cunninghams has private rooms you can reserve.

This is kinda fun, ain't it?

Lit Group at Cunningham's 6:30,
August 14th, reservations for "6" and counting......

Cunningham's
630 S. Fourth St.
(502) 587-0526

http://www.louisvillehotbytes.com/cunning.jpg
 
Last edited:
well me and my wife just found out we wont be able to make so take us off the list so to say. Her sister has organized a function a couple of weeks ago for the 14th, and she wont let us out of it. hope everything still works out, nothing else maybe there will be a 2nd meeting.
 
Sure is hun, lemme know ok?

If we can set up for later and increase the party, are you game?

:rose:
 
i'd be fine with that, though i think there'll always be something up for some people or other. if we can get together, and establish a tradition of it, well then we might have better luck at future meetings. i'm all for meeting new people on a regular basis, not just as a one-time thing.

of course, if it's just you and me then, well, i guess it's just you and me. i'd be okay with that too.

;)
 
who is bringing the guest. hell i'm coming by myself. should i bring a lover and increase the party?
 
nomad856 said:
who is bringing the guest. hell i'm coming by myself. should i bring a lover and increase the party?

Me.

I have the friend...and hell yes bring who you like. We'll have a good dinner, good time, whatever.

:rose:
 
Re: Hello!

tonycann said:
Nice to meet you WW. Hope you had a good xmas and all that...
I work at a local tv station, and am a work as i write this, ppl got to have their tv no matter what you know...lol.

Joining us for dinner?
 
can't make it

would have loved to meet you. regrets now. i have a client in africa and have to fly to cape town next week (i know that sounds like pretensious bull shit but its true). hope your dinner is a success and grows.
 
Originally posted by fnnyworld
Me.

I have the friend...and hell yes bring who you like. We'll have a good dinner, good time, whatever.

:rose:

Wondering if I can be your guest after dinner?
 
we would still love to go, but unable to on the 14th, if more people would go is there a chance of putting it back a week? if not thats cool, wed still love to make meeting number two.
 
my apologies for not checking in on the thread as I should have.

We would love to join, however the 14th is out of the question for us. To start we have the munchkins starting school the following week and for another I'm already promised out for a political event that day.

I'll keep checking in and see if another opportunity presents itself anytime soon.

FYI...If you like the Irish Rover, try Molley Malones on Bardstown Rd. near Phoenix Hill Tavern. Good Irish grub and Guiness on tap!;)
 
Wish I could be the 14th is out for me as well. If in Lexington, I could do since that's where I'll be the majority of the day. If it swings just a bit north east, let me know.
 
Bump

So... I take it that a Ky Lit gathering is a "NO GO" at this time?
 
i hope not....but with kids going back to school and things like that maybe early Sept after the UL/UK football game would be better.
or maybe even everyone who's going can meet at the game. I'm pretty sure alot of us will be in attendance
 
I hope its not a No Go - just postponed. Oh well - I'll have to keep my eyes open.....
 
Current Status

so, it looks like pickings will be pretty slim on the 14th,
which isn't a problem for me. We have a short guest list,
but that can be lived with. i'm still for 'GO',
though if it's just me ...

fnny, you and guest still in?
 
Back
Top