I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As she gets use to me in her ass I slowly start stroking in and out of her ass. As I do this I reach around and start to play with her nipples. When I am all the way in I take one hand and put it up to her face and turn her face so I can kiss her.

Mmm.......I'm so wet.....

New to the boards, but I am looking at your pictures and had to pull out my cock and start rubbing it.

Hmm...a horny, wet "_me"....would only be missing a cock for her mouth to compliment the two already pleasuring her. :devil:

Two cocks one sliding in and out of your pussy and one going in and out of your ass at the same time as I kiss you and play with your nipples. I will be pinching you nipples a little harder now

Perfect!! :devil:

Well it appears my little slut is already filled up with a cock in her lovely vagina, another in her nice tight ass, and another in her mouth. Thus no room for me. I see this and strip down to fit the attire of the party and get to work sucking and tonguing on one nipple before moving to the rest. I reach down with my hand to gently rub her clit while shes getting fucked by the other guys. ME noticed I was quite erect at this point and I feel one hand cup my balls and then slowly stroke my hard cock as I'm busy teasing her wonderful nipples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back