Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given all this oh so very helpful advice concerning my apparently never ending quest for just the right color, I am trying to decide if eating nothing but foods in the desired color range will aid or thwart the decision making process.

'Thwart' : definitely.
Look for complimentary colour, if you absolutely must.
:rose:

PS. If all else fails, re-paint in the same colour.
At least you will have the pleasure of the attempt.

'Thwart' : definitely.
Look for complimentary colour, if you absolutely must.
:rose:

PS. If all else fails, re-paint in the same colour.
At least you will have the pleasure of the attempt.
The complementary color would be in the blue/purple range. That could be an interesting diet.

I once painted the walls three different colors in less than twenty-four hours, finally settling on the boring white they are now. I'd really prefer to find the right color the first time. Or the second.

The complementary color would be in the blue/purple range. That could be an interesting diet.

I once painted the walls three different colors in less than twenty-four hours, finally settling on the boring white they are now. I'd really prefer to find the right color the first time. Or the second.

How bright is the room from natural light?

You need JackLuis. He knows lots about painting.
:)

Steve - big drink?
:heart:

"How many licks does it take to get to the creamy center of my dick?"

"Let's find out. One... *lick* Two... *lick* Three... *CHMOP*"

"AH!!!"

How bright is the room from natural light?
Extraordinarily so. It faces south and east and has more windows and doors than walls. A big part of my problem is melding all the elements: the room is rather small and will include the kitchen; there's a large old brick firewall; unstained pale red oak hardwood floors. Right now the walls and trim is all white. I need a change. Color would be better than demolition.

You need JackLuis. He knows lots about painting.
:)

Steve - big drink?
:heart:
I have a feeling there's a joke here I'm not privy to.

"Stable Condition"

Found alive is good, found alive and unconscious not so good
Not brain damaged would be best at this point.

I wrote the above because recognizing the elephant in the corner would be too upsetting for others in RL at this point. It is very sad and unfortunate but that is the limit of my feelings.

No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is a peece of the Continent, a part of the maine; if a Clod bee washed away by the Sea, Europe is the lesse, as well as if a Promontorie were, as well as if a Mannor of thy friends or of thine own were; any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde; And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. -John Donne

Last edited:
I was satisfied, yes. But the length of that game really bit into my plans to write for the evening. Stupid hockey.

Yeah, and with OT you get short intermissions and no commercials. They really ought to change that. ;)

I was at a longer game, but I wasn't writing at the time, so it worked out on that front.

"How many licks does it take to get to the creamy center of my dick?"

"Let's find out. One... *lick* Two... *lick* Three... *CHMOP*"

"AH!!!"

Sounds like an EH story. ;)

Damn it, I just want to finish it. The ending is there! Why is it taking so long to reach it?

:mad:

Can a 3D printer be used to make another 3D printer? If so, what would stop them from taking over the world?

My wife is gonna take me to Sears on Father's Day to get a set of tools. Craftsman, naturally. I won't buy any others (so don't try to persuade me). I've been told I have a $200 budget. Egads. So many choices . . . .

It was last I heard.
What amazes me is the coordination and cooperation via things like facebook and stuff.
Do some people spend all their time on fb ?

I suppose it is amazing. Twice in the past 6 months, I have been part of searches coordinated for missing people under bad conditions which actually found the person alive fairly quickly. The police were involved in both cases but facebook connections actually found them first.

It has made much of my social life much easier. The event sharing and info means I can save time. I can keep up with people quickly without having to make a lot of calls. If something happens or I want to go to an event, I can simplify post to whom I wish once and they know. It also transfers my events to my google calendar and then my phone reminds me.

Technology is a tool, use it to your advantage.

The amount of time spent on facebook depends what is happening. When I got home tonight I checked my FB notifications and then events for tomorrow. Send out an invitation to go watch belly dancing, and will see who wants to go when I wake up in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back