Smexilicious Idea Thread

Drowning In Your Love

Princess Janelle had fallen in love with a prince of whom she was forbidden to see. They had made plans to wed secretly. Her forbidden prince had told her to meet a friend of his, Jaque Le Amour. A French pirate…

William de Beaumont (name could be changed), a fierce pirate known in all the seven seas needed a hostage, someone to ransom. In the city of France he sees a young beauty standing alone in the village and kidnaps her.

As you can see, obviously Janelle will think that he isn’t a real pirate. This is a love story…or will evolve into one. If anyone is interested please pm me for more thoughts or ideas and for your bios. Also, anyone who is going to play William has to be arrogant and somewhat moody and brooding, which makes it hard for Janelle to get along with him.
 
Princess Who? :

OPEN
Typical Sleeping Beauty story except instead of going into a deep sleep, she forgets who she is and where she comes from. She is taken to a neighboring kingdom where she becomes a servant and falls in love with the prince who doesn't know she exists.

Genre: Historical/Fantasy
 
Guess who has returned...

I see a lot of new faces as well as some older ones that I am more familiar with. My schedule has changed and I will more than likely only be posting on Mondays and Wednesday's BUT if you can be patient, so can I. I think I have open ideas on this thread and if you have an idea please feel free to pm me
 
New Idea:

Anna Marie has always been the smart girl that no one notices. However, there is one man in the shadows that does notice. Ironically, she has yet to notice him but only because he doesn't wish to be noticed, until one night, when everything changes.
 
New Idea:

Angelica Blackthorn is a news reporter who is bent on trying to find a good story, one that doesn't involve animal adoptions or the latest local community theater production. When she hears "shop talk" around the news station about an underground club, she takes it upon herself to go undercover and steal the story herself. Of course, this means she will have to avoid any co-workers that decide to also go undercover. But what happens when she gets pulled into the world of sex, lies, and drugs and begins to forget that she's undercover? And the real twist is the owner of said club already knows who she is.

(This could be a supernatural story or realism, I'm flexible though I've gotten a little bit of vampire fetish. I think I've been watching too much True Blood. Lol.)

A variation of this idea is being written with the_J0k3r
 
Last edited:
*takes a seat in her palace and sips her coffee while yawning waiting for responses to be made on her posts.* If anyone is around and reading this, feel free to stop by and say hi.

I don't bite...unless asked, nicely.
 
*takes a seat in her palace and sips her coffee while yawning waiting for responses to be made on her posts.* If anyone is around and reading this, feel free to stop by and say hi.

I don't bite...unless asked, nicely.

Hmmmm....thinking what it might be like to ask you nicely to bite.....
 
Good morning folks!

CfwyPg6XIAAxbW7.jpg
 
Hello. Good to see you again. Hope uour day is going well.

Yay, someone actually reads this thread lol!

It's going relatively well, decided to skip my costume history class and work on my onlin math class then my computer decided to update...

How are you?
 
Yay, someone actually reads this thread lol!

It's going relatively well, decided to skip my costume history class and work on my onlin math class then my computer decided to update...

How are you?

Having a busy day at work but managed to steal some time to check in here.
 
Yaaaay :)

Well you are more than welcome to chill out here when you're taking a break from work
 
Sexy-Nicki-Minaj-Pictures.jpg


I'm not a huge Nicki Minaj fan but I like this picture. It reminds me of a black poison Ivy
 
Back
Top