The Ask A Mod A Question Thread

Why do you do it?
Moderating seems like lot of headache, without a lot of reward.
Thank you, in any case.:heart:

I'm a masochist. ;)

Honestly, I enjoy Lit. I wanted to be able to help make it enjoyable for everyone.

AmPics wasn't my first choice (no one really wants to be the bad guy on a forum whose sole purpose is sexy photos). I was asked by a moderator in the SRP to help out there and I was happy to. Then, for some reason, the AmPics moderators could not continue and we had a period where no one was moderating this forum. I told Laurel I'd be happy to jump over here.

I've been surprised by the experience. The vast majority of people understand what we're doing here and don't take it personally when something is removed. I thought I'd be "AmPics Most Hated", and that has not been the case at all.

Plus, I get to talk to a lot of good people who are here to have fun. Like yourself. :rose:

Can you guys make a separate AmPic Requests thread for the people who post threads in AmPics asking people to share their photos that meet a specific desire?

Do you mean consolidate them?

Yeah... not all into one thread, but on a different but related board. Make it so that it's separate boards for people posting pics in their own threads, and the threads saying something like, "Pierced and tatted girls post your pics here!" (hypothetical example).

Last edited:
Yeah... not all into one thread, but on a different but related board. Make it so that it's separate boards for people posting pics in their own threads, and the threads saying something like, "Pierced and tatted girls post your pics here!" (hypothetical example).

Is that a new thread idea? And would you be sharing in that thread? :D

I don't think there would be enough interest for its own board.

It took years for a politics board to get added, after all. But it's up to the bosses, and they do check in here.

:)

Can you move my thread of pics?

I posted them in "the darkroom lounge" mistakenly and I now know that pictures aren't supposed to be posted in that forum and would need to be properly posted on the Amateur pics forum.

Thanks for your help😊

What happened to the "See My Carrie" thread? I didn't think it violated anything. Thanks.

Need a way to report users sending spam...

In this case, holstertudilal.

Is there something that can be enabled on vBulletin for private messages, like the "report" icon for posts?

What happened to the "See My Carrie" thread? I didn't think it violated anything. Thanks.
I didn't remove it, so I can't answer that. It might have even been the thread starter. I get a request at least every week or so.
In this case, holstertudilal.

Is there something that can be enabled on vBulletin for private messages, like the "report" icon for posts?
It's been going on all day. Please just forward the messages and we'll take care of it.

Any new info on the paired thread?

Several people have messaged about the paired thread that got accidentally deleted and were told that Laurel had to restore it. Do you have any idea when that would be? That was a well loved thread.
Most don't realize it was accidentally deleted, and moved to a delete Que to wait for the perma delete. Now it can only be restored by Laurel or Manu.

Tons of Butt kissing if it'll help. :kiss:

Several people have messaged about the paired thread that got accidentally deleted and were told that Laurel had to restore it. Do you have any idea when that would be? That was a well loved thread.
Most don't realize it was accidentally deleted, and moved to a delete Que to wait for the perma delete. Now it can only be restored by Laurel or Manu.

Tons of Butt kissing if it'll help. :kiss:

Lol. Butt kissing aside, we are in a holding pattern until they get around to it. There's a lot of behind the scenes stuff they deal with, so sometimes it can take a few days for something like this.

I'm sorry for any frustration, and for our error in deleting it. :(

Lol. Butt kissing aside, we are in a holding pattern until they get around to it. There's a lot of behind the scenes stuff they deal with, so sometimes it can take a few days for something like this.

Paendragon,

I can understand why it was after this troll post this

k****wexygirls(yes I add**** so I don't break rules
my pussy wet KIK me >> sw***girls

out of 15 post only one is left

Thanks to mods for working on getting pairs thread back.

old borg fred

So Mr Mod. Another question for you. I'm not sure if you can answer this. Do you know if say Talikat started a new thread, then Laurel or Manu came along and restored the old one, if they would be willing to merge the two threads? My husband and I have a BBS with the same software, so I know it's doable, but I don't think I've ever seen them do it. Might be more than they would want to do.

damn where's the smiley with big eyelashes when I need it!!! ;)

So I am not sure if this is where I should be asking this at but here goes nothing....

So if I am interested in making my own thread as I see other ladies and gents doing so, should I get a totally new account name or go with the one I have had all along. Seems I read something about making a new name. Is there a way to just change your username? I worked hard to get my AV privileges lol...

Thanks for your time...

Back