How to Find An Older Man

VegasLady86

Virgin
Joined
Mar 19, 2017
Posts
14
So I've been fantasizing recently about older men (40 - 55 ish) and as I'm single, thought it would be fun to see if I could act out that little fantasy. For reference, I'm 31. It seems like it wouldn't be super hard to find someone interested in a younger woman (as that seems to be a common fantasy) but I honestly have no idea where to begin. Any tips would be greatly appreciated! :kiss:
 
So I've been fantasizing recently about older men (40 - 55 ish) and as I'm single, thought it would be fun to see if I could act out that little fantasy. For reference, I'm 31. It seems like it wouldn't be super hard to find someone interested in a younger woman (as that seems to be a common fantasy) but I honestly have no idea where to begin. Any tips would be greatly appreciated! :kiss:

We're guys, so dont over think it. We're simple creatures. If you will please excuse my crassness, a wise man once said "flirt with us, fuck us, feed us" :D
 
I agree with the person above me. The basic problem is your age criteria is a little high so its going to take a while to find what you want.
 
The obvious answer would be any of the dating apps, assuming that this is something that you want to try in reality, as opposed to online. It's a vanilla enough criteria that you should have no issue with finding a suitable match.

If you're looking more at exploring a Daddy fetish, Fetlife would cover you. I know there are are others that would also work, but I have no experience with any of them. It might be worth doing a little more exploring about how you want this fantasy to play out, to enable you to narrow your search criteria a little. I can easily see about 15% of Las Vegas population jumping on your ad otherwise. :rolleyes:

So I've been fantasizing recently about older men (40 - 55 ish) and as I'm single, thought it would be fun to see if I could act out that little fantasy. For reference, I'm 31. It seems like it wouldn't be super hard to find someone interested in a younger woman (as that seems to be a common fantasy) but I honestly have no idea where to begin. Any tips would be greatly appreciated! :kiss:
 
Be prepared to explain why would want to hook up with an older man.

You may well get asked "Why do you want to hook up with an old wore out desperado like me?" or something like that.

I always ask because (and be sure you tell the truth because of background checks) because there are alkinds of dishonest people out there running some kind of scam.

Freaked out and broke contact when I mention I had caller ID. :confused:

Her name and address checked out is the strange part....
 
Swinglifestyle

You might be interested in one of the swinger websites. There are a lot of single guys of all ages looking. You can usually set search parameters as to what you're seeking, age sex location, marital status. Regardless of what method or site you use you'll have your inbox blown up and have to weed them out.

Once registered into a lifestyle site you will find there are clubs in your area where you can meet like minded people. Single women usually get in free.
 
Dollie

Old does not even begin until after 60's. Since I'm an older woman I've found more interested older men than I can handle.
It depends a lot where you live. In NW Florida where we were small boat launches along a river, hiking trail heads, all those places lonely old men hang out.
If you are really after just sex dress like a slut.
Or go to the nearest senior center and have lunch. Maybe an AARP meeting.
 
Our Time = dating app

It does exist. Its for 50 and older...but basically any dating app will satsify your needs.

Now that im 52 where are the younger ladies...lol
 
There is a web site called Seeking Arrangements. The intent was a sugar daddy site. When I got divorced I went on there and nestled in between the 18+ girls was a lot of real ladies just looking for fun. I was 50 and I met girls from late 30's to mid 60's and had a really good time. I also found Match and the like sites are really hook up sites but more difficult for a guy to get anywhere.
 
I'm a little concerned to see that 40-55 is 'older'. But I'll get over it. In the meantime, why not check out some of the places that 'older' guys hang out. Where I currently live, the various yacht clubs might be happy hunting grounds. There are probably similar places in your wider neighbourhood.

Good luck. :)
 
Seems should not be too hard to do. 42 in Vegas here ;) message me. Live in the summerlin area
 
I'm a little concerned to see that 40-55 is 'older'. But I'll get over it. In the meantime, why not check out some of the places that 'older' guys hang out. Where I currently live, the various yacht clubs might be happy hunting grounds. There are probably similar places in your wider neighbourhood.

Good luck. :)

I certainly didn't mean to imply that 40 - 55 is old. Just older than me at 31. :)

I'm optimistic that these gentlemen will prove plenty young in spirit while having plenty of experience between the sheets.
 
I think instead of concerning ourselves with how old is old we should be happy that some guy is going to get lucky with this hot Vegas Lady.
:kiss:
 
Just mention that you're short, and curvy and you have a few questions....it'll happen all on its own from there.

You can trust me. Honest.
 
Too Late

I certainly didn't mean to imply that 40 - 55 is old. Just older than me at 31. :)

I'm optimistic that these gentlemen will prove plenty young in spirit while having plenty of experience between the sheets.

You already called us OLD.... lol
 
Depends

Suit in city pub after work.
Jeans in pub in suburbs after work, but earlier than in city.

If you want a single bloke, then supermarket in pre-packaged meals aisle.
Just say 'Hi. Are those packs good enough to eat for a single lonely person?'
 
Yes. I am one of them. Being attracted to older men is the story of my life. My current boyfriend is 44 and I am 29. I have a serious thing for salt and pepper.

Interesting....it is probably an attraction to the experience...athough I imagine there are older guys that still look physically attractive as well...
 
Agree with the comments above. Older men are flattered by the attention of younger women. If, in your fantasy, you see an older man, simply smile and say "hello." We can take it from there. As far places, I'd recommend bars, restaurants, grocery stores, at a mall, Target, anywhere.

And if you don't mind, tell us if you were successful. Let us know that there is hope for the rest of us "older guys."
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top