Working out at the gym

SunDevilGirl

Literotica Guru
Lately I get more and more aroused by working out at the gym. I always knew I felt better and often my sex drive was stronger when I exercise but lately it’s turned into something more.

My heart pounding, sweating, rapid breaths and the body movement of cardio exercise has turned into foreplay. I find myself excited by the sound of weights clanking, men grunting as they lift and watching women on treadmills in front of me as I look for panty lines (I’ve turned into that person and I hate myself a bit for it).

Last week there was a guy on an elliptical machine right next to me. He somehow managed to fling his sweat onto my arm. In any other situation I would have wanted to retch if a stranger’s sweat landed on my bare skin but instead I couldn’t even make eye contact for him to apologize because I was so turned on.

Anyone else get turned on at the gym or while exercising?

as a matter of fact...

Yes at the gym and especially after leaving. Blood pumping, body fully alert. I work out early in the morning to get the day started. Then, I'm horny as hell all day thinking about the sites and sound of the gym.

All the time

Especially with all those girls in their tight pants. Sweaty. Worked up. You can only imagine what they look like during sex.

Plus, Im relaxed at the gym. It's me time. And that means my mind can wander...

Raises hand..

This does happen to me quite often. I think it is the feeling of proximity of a woman and the raw pump of adrenaline in my body. I think there is a study somewhere about the hike of testosterone level during the exercise At times it feels almost uncontrollable, induced by a girl sweating next to me, and being a guy it can get very inconvenient quickly. Earlier this week as I was doing weighted pull ups a girl not to far was laying.on the bench with dumbells. The view of her sweaty breasts and soft moans had me sitting down very quickly.

Yes at the gym and especially after leaving. Blood pumping, body fully alert. I work out early in the morning to get the day started. Then, I'm horny as hell all day thinking about the sites and sound of the gym.

Yes! body full alert! I go at night so I can look forward to it all day.

Especially with all those girls in their tight pants. Sweaty. Worked up. You can only imagine what they look like during sex.

Plus, Im relaxed at the gym. It's me time. And that means my mind can wander...

This does happen to me quite often. I think it is the feeling of proximity of a woman and the raw pump of adrenaline in my body. I think there is a study somewhere about the hike of testosterone level during the exercise At times it feels almost uncontrollable, induced by a girl sweating next to me, and being a guy it can get very inconvenient quickly. Earlier this week as I was doing weighted pull ups a girl not to far was laying.on the bench with dumbells. The view of her sweaty breasts and soft moans had me sitting down very quickly.

I love the "me" time as well.

Close proximity to others doing the same thing creates an amazing energy.

Finally. I and feeling the motivation to get the gym and work on my Oreo gut.

No doubt about it. Love seeing beautiful ladies working out near me. Helps me run longer, lift more.

at the gym

oh yeah the gym is a turn on. I'm an older gent that joined a silver sneakers class (for seniors) and the group leaders are a couple hotties. I enjoy working out and watching their tight lil bodies. it gets me horny so when I get home sometimes I have a fantasy while ummm holding myself so to speak.

However, women do have that unfair advantage to be able to hide the "excitement" :)

Oh heck yeah. In-shape bodies are very sexy. Or even if they're not so in-shape yet ... just making the effort itself is sexy as hell.

And regarding strangers' sweat ... I love to feel and smell my man's sweat, feel it dripping on me, etc. (assuming he has showered within the past 24 hours or so!)

But strangers? No thanks!

An Older Woman

I am 62 and do enjoy the young, fit and tight bodied young ones. But, a few weeks ago I saw a woman, probably a little older than me, very fit and with the most exquisitly fascinating blue eyes. The kind of eyes you can get lost in. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She could have her way with me, anything she wanted. I keep returning at the same hours but haven't encountered her again. She captured my imagination and more!

Sweat is incredibly sexy. My body feels so much bettered covered in sweat.

I could go on about this for hours.

Sweating at the gym is an aphrodisiac, I'm certain. Hot men working out next to hot girls in yoga pants. I'm surprised there arent more boners being sported :D I know I have a lady boner permanently at the gym these days. Unf.

Sweating at the gym is an aphrodisiac, I'm certain. Hot men working out next to hot girls in yoga pants. I'm surprised there arent more boners being sported :D I know I have a lady boner permanently at the gym these days. Unf.

haha the worst place to get a bonner is laying flat on the bench, doing presses - high probability to drop the bar bell

Finally. I and feeling the motivation to get the gym and work on my Oreo gut.

Do it!

No doubt about it. Love seeing beautiful ladies working out near me. Helps me run longer, lift more.

Me too. :)

oh yeah the gym is a turn on. I'm an older gent that joined a silver sneakers class (for seniors) and the group leaders are a couple hotties. I enjoy working out and watching their tight lil bodies. it gets me horny so when I get home sometimes I have a fantasy while ummm holding myself so to speak.

I do the same thing.

However, women do have that unfair advantage to be able to hide the "excitement" :)

I know, so unfair. :)

Oh heck yeah. In-shape bodies are very sexy. Or even if they're not so in-shape yet ... just making the effort itself is sexy as hell.

And regarding strangers' sweat ... I love to feel and smell my man's sweat, feel it dripping on me, etc. (assuming he has showered within the past 24 hours or so!)

But strangers? No thanks!

I wouldn't have thought I'd like it either. I guess I got caught up in the moment.

Sweat is incredibly sexy. My body feels so much bettered covered in sweat.

I could go on about this for hours.

Yes, so sexy.

I'm a bigger guy, out of shape.. so I don't like the gym because I don't want to look like an ass infront of the good looking women...

But over the past month I have been doing T25 workouts and lost about 30lbs, and I find that just the working out in general and starting to feel a little better about myself has increased how horny I am... Although at 27, I was usually always horny anyways. Unfortunately I don't see my girlfriend often these days because of busy schedules. :(

I like to make myself cum before going to the gym to try and stop me getting a boner from watching the hot girls in yoga pants. Some times when my wife takes control she will suck and stroke my cock getting me really worked up but won't let me cum till after we have been to the gym for a workout.

I'm a bigger guy, out of shape.. so I don't like the gym because I don't want to look like an ass infront of the good looking women...

But over the past month I have been doing T25 workouts and lost about 30lbs, and I find that just the working out in general and starting to feel a little better about myself has increased how horny I am... Although at 27, I was usually always horny anyways. Unfortunately I don't see my girlfriend often these days because of busy schedules. :(

Good for you! There's no downside to getting yourself in shape.

A few years back I had been traveling for a few days and was staying in a nice hotel with a well equipped gym, complete with a steam room in the mens locker room. I went for my workout in the morning and there were only a few others in the gym. One young girl was there in her tight lil yoga pants. She obviously was just passing time because she really didn't have a routine and was only prancing around from machine to machine. Anyways she was quite cute and had an ass to die for. After my workout I went in to locker-room and I fired up the steam and proceeded to undress for my shower. After the shower I went in to the steam room. There were hooks for towels at the door, so I took that to mean you steam naked. It wasn't co-ed. :( After a few minutes of relaxing my hand drifted down to my cock and before I knew it I had a nice semi going. Not good I thought in a public steam room. As I sat there thinking of everything I could to avoid a full blown hard on the door opens and and another guy enters. I kinda lean forward to hide my state of arousal and sit like this as he takes his seat. He is close enough to see him from the corner of my eye as I look straight ahead, he is sitting with his back against the wall and his hand is on his cock. Not stroking it, but openly touching it and sort of pulling....if you can picture that. I'm still in my leaning forward position to hide my semi hardon when he starts chatting me up like we're best friends. Where ya from, how long you been here, that kinda shit...all the while continuing to fondle himself. I tried as best I could not to notice but couldn't help a peek. When he saw me noticing him he makes the remark that a good work out always makes him horny. And he continues pulling on his package, still not stroking, but definitely he is feeling ok and his cock is growing. By now I am fully erect (even tho my hand was only covering, or trying to cover mine) so I threw caution to the wind and leaned back against the wall and moved my hand from my cock so came to rest on my thigh. Now I was sitting there in the steam room with another guy with a full blown hard-on. I just gave a chuckle and told him, yeah, it makes me kinda horny too...and I move my hand back to my cock and push it down and let it spring back up. I told him it must have been the lil hottie in the yoga pants from the gym and moved my hand back to my cock. We just sat like that for a few minutes until he said that he was off for a cold shower. I stayed behind and had a nice cum inside the steam room after he left. And that didn't take long...

Not sure if it was the hottie in yoga pants or sitting in a steam room naked and hard with another guy, but whatever it was definitely got my juices flowing.

Last edited:
I'm usually pretty focused at the gym and don't get turned on.

I will say though..at a gym I belonged to, there was a short, cute, Hispanic girl who did laundry and cleaning and was very friendly. Some nights I'd work out late and be the only one there, and I'd speak Spanish with her if she was picking up loose towels or whatever. I would often get a chubby when talking to her - she was so tiny I imagined playing with her like a rag doll in bed.

I noticed if I was there near closing, she'd knock on the men's locker room door and pause before coming in. I was always hoping to time it where I'd be in a state of undress when she walked in. Unfortunately it never worked out that way and she moved on to another job. I have no doubt she would have enjoyed a peep show.

That's my only gym turn-on story....:cool:

I definitely agree that working out gets the juices flowing. I'm more of the late night gym person usually only a handful of ppl. And not ashamed to say I have masturbated a few times after a workout in the steam room. Or the occasional rubbing over my yoga pants while sitting on the bike. Although I'd love a quickie in our cinema room :) no lights and no one ever comes in late night so definitely easy to pull off....

Back