Druglord's Ransom

AnnabeeBuzz

Virgin
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Posts
3
OOC

Open

Pic: https://ibb.co/mp7e4H

Name: Charlotte Graham
Age: 21
Personality: Rather hesitant and reserved, though has a wild temper at times. Submissive.
Hair: Red
Eyes: Brown
Body Type: Slim and short, well toned.

IC

"Five hundred. Your brother still owes my boss five hundred." the deep voice of the male startled the girl, causing her to jump and drop the cigarette she had been smoking. She whirled around, gazing towards the entrance of the alleyway. A tall thin man in a suit stood there, two other beefy guys with him. Charlotte backed up, fear crossing her face. "I-I don't know you. I think you have me mistaken for somebody else." she gets out, glancing around for an escape but finding none. "Charlotte Graham. Little sister of Anthony Graham." the man responds, an amused smile pulling at his lips. She gulps, realizing he really did know her and her older brother. What had he gotten himself into now? "Five hundred dollars you said? I have the money. I'll pay it for him." she starts for her purse, hands trembling. The man laughs, his goons making their way closer to her.

"Five hundred thousand, sweetheart." He says softly, tilting his head. "My boss isn't happy, as he can no longer find your brother for the money. So, he sent us to ask you some questions." he continues, and at that point she had a guy in front of her and the other was circling behind her. "Look, I haven't seen Anthony in weeks. I havent even heard from him. I can't help you." she says, voice pleading as she tries to keep an eye on them all. "Oh, yes you can. You see, we need to send a message to Anthony. Lure him out. And you're the key." the man states, and suddenly one of the men strikes and grabs her. She shrieks, kicking out and trying to hit him with her bag. The second guy rips the bag from her, tossing it as he grabs her other arm and shakes her. "Stop fighting, or it'll get worse." she hears the man at the entrance say, but in her fear the words don't register. She continues to struggle, kneeing one in the balls. He dropped like a stone, letting out a groan as he released her. The second guy cursed, hitting her closed fist in the side of her head. Pain exploded throughout her temple and head, causing her to whimper. She went limp, dazed as spots crossed her vision.

He threw her over his shoulder just as the one she kicked started to stand. They carried her out of the alley, following the leader of it all to a van. Once there she was tossed into the back, the dick kick guy climbing in after her. They were shut in as the other two moved around to get in the drivers and passengers seat. She crawled to the corner of the van, eyeing the guy across the space. He stood, moving to a black bag that was already in the van. He opened it, pulling out a black roll of duct tape. He turned, grinning at her as the van started and began to drive. "Payback." he mutters, making his way to her slowly. She glares at him, eyes following his every move.

The van stopped moving after what must have been hours, and Charlotte rolled to gaze at the back van doors. The goon had already gone up front at a stop of what might have been a convenient store. She had her wrists taped behind her back, mouth taped as well. The asshole had gotten his payback from the kick in the balls alright. The doors opened, causing her to squint her eyes from the sudden brightness. It was Lefthook, the guy who left the painful and bloody bruise on the side of her face. He motioned with a finger for her to come to him, and after a moments hesitation she did. He dragged her out, letting her catch her balance before walking with a hand on her elbow to meet the other two at the back of a large building. They were there, and she made a small sound as they entered. "Straight to the boss.." the leader had been saying, turning down a different hall than the other two. Here it goes, she thought sadly.
 
Last edited:
Ensnared

The druglord was seated in a large chair, his fingers drumming impatiently on the broad arms, when his henchman brought the struggling Charlotte through the doorway, frimly held in his strong grip.

"On there," snarled the druglord, indicating an empty wooden chair some ten feet from where he sat.

The henchman sat Charlotte roiughly down on the seat and pulled her arms over the back of the chair. "Tie them - wrists to elbows, and ankle to the legs," ordered the druglord and the henchman set to work with waiting ropes and knife, first cutting the duct tape securing her wrists, then tying her as instructed, her arms folded behind the chair and her ankles secured tightly to its legs.

"Tape!" muttered the druglord and the henchman ripped the tape from Charlotte's mouth.

"Now," said the druglord, looking straight at Charlotte, his steely blue eyes narrowing, "as you will have been told, your brother owes me the not inconsiderable sum of 500 thousand dollars. 500 thousand," he repeated the sum for emphasis.

"It seems he is harbouring the mistaken notion that he does not need to pay me, which gives us two options, or rather, it gives you two options. Either you tell me where your brother is, or........or...... you pay me yourself. Now I imagine you don't have that kind of ready money, so you will pay me in another fashion, in kind, as it were.

"Among my many business interests, is a chain of special clubs, dungeon clubs you might call them. Establishments where ladies and gentlemen are able to indulge their somewhat unusual preferences in the realsm of sado-masochism.
Many men, and ladies too, come to that, will pay handsomely for a session with a slave such as you - long, lustrous red hair, neat body, pretty face. Oh yes, I might even be tempted myself to have you strung up, naked.

"So these are the alternatives. What's it to be?"
 
Charlotte couldn't bite back the curses that escape when the tape had been painfully ripped from her lips, and as the male spoke she stretched her jaw by opening her mouth wide almost like a yawn. The skin around her lips was red and inflamed, her lips themselves slightly swollen.

She barely reacted to his words, yet she listened distantly as she studied the room and the male with hidden interest. It was unlikely she would be able to escape. She turns to meet the man's eyes, her own pleading.

"I already told your men I don't know where he is! This isn't on me, just let me go!" Her voice starts off soft and almost begging, but it ends on a sharp and accusatory note.

She seems to actually register his words, and her face flushes red as she forces her gaze away from him and looks down at her lap. She hangs forward as far as she can, pulling slightly on the rope binding her hands, her hair a crimson veil hiding her face from view. She was actually considering the words and offer, if only to stall for time and a chance to get away.
 
The druglord bristled at the sharp edge to Charlotte's tone and his fists clenched momentarily on the arms of his chair. Recovering his composure, he eventually said thinly, "Well, Miss Graham, I beg to differ. while the original debt is indeed between me and your brother, events have taken a different turn. His failure to make any attempt at repayment means that I have to take other steps. All I require from you is for you to let me know his location. I am sure you have that information, and I encourage you to divulge it voluntarily. I WILL secure the information and it will save time, not to mention a considerable degree of discomfort if you tell me now.

"In fact, just in case you mistakenly believe I am not serious in my intention........" He paused, then addressed the henchman.

"Let's have a look at what we will be working with. Cut that top off."
 
Back
Top