This is why immigration should be stopped

I support a child tax. The more children you have, the more you pay in taxes. Obviously after the introduction of said tax. No point retroactively applying it.
Not much more tax, I'm not seeking punitive tax for having kids, just enough to incentivize people to not breed so much.

We're overpopulated enough as it is, it's a strain on our resources, let's cut down the population growth a bit. It's better than copying China's one-child policy.

As the US baby boomers move into their retirement years, we need more workers on payrolls to fund social programs, and immigration is declining.

Let copulation thrive! For I lack soldiers.
---King Lear, Act IV Sc. 6

Can you imagine all the tax dollars being spent to support them? Haven't they ever heard of birth control (which is free in many places)? What about self-control?

If we allow these people to continue to come into this country they'll breed like rabbits.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/14th-son-baby-boy-birth-schwandt-family-rockford-grand-rapids-michigan/

You need to read. This is a white American family in Michigan. There is nothing to say that the family is using tax dollars to survive.

It's the Irish. They breed like bunnies. O'Reilly FTW! Cut off them paddy cat-lickers.

You need to read. This is a white American family in Michigan. There is nothing to say that the family is using tax dollars to survive.

That's the point...they are white so fuck em!!

Hating white people is progressive and cool!!! :D

Last edited:
I support a child tax. The more children you have, the more you pay in taxes. Obviously after the introduction of said tax. No point retroactively applying it.
Not much more tax, I'm not seeking punitive tax for having kids, just enough to incentivize people to not breed so much.

We're overpopulated enough as it is, it's a strain on our resources, let's cut down the population growth a bit. It's better than copying China's one-child policy.

Not punitive....but punitive.

Right.

:rolleyes:

That's the point...they are white so fuck em!!

Hating white people is progressive and cool!!! :D

Exactly. Who cares if another white guy goes on a shooting rampage. Can't call 'em out for it because they're white. The rules don't apply to them.

Like today, for instance. People remembering something about a shooting at school somewhere. Who cares. Just two whites guys shooting up the place.

Exactly. Who cares if another white guy goes on a shooting rampage. Can't call 'em out for it because they're white. The rules don't apply to them.

Like today, for instance. People remembering something about a shooting at school somewhere. Who cares. Just two whites guys shooting up the place.
Sky Bouche, another white guy, shot up a Florida school today.

I thought we were talking about having kids, immigration.

Since when do the rules not apply to white people? Have you not looked at our prison population lately or are you really just that ignorant?

Can you imagine all the tax dollars being spent to support them? Haven't they ever heard of birth control (which is free in many places)? What about self-control?

If we allow these people to continue to come into this country they'll breed like rabbits.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/14th-son-baby-boy-birth-schwandt-family-rockford-grand-rapids-michigan/

And I suppose you think there are no U.S. citizens "breeding like rabbits"? You're completely stereotyping immigrants, and, like it or not, everyone of us came from an immigrant. How do you think we all got here?

And what about what immigrants are doing for us? Most of them - like most Americans - are throwing in their tax dollars like everyone else, and I live in Illinois and over 65,000 of immigrant Illinois citizens are on active duty in the military.

Ignorance.

Yes. So many of us have been aware of it, like, forever since nineteen-eighty something. There wasn't much thought about it and it wasn't really that important at the time. I've been waiting for the LibDems to realize it. In the meantime, I've been accepting them as friends and some are even more pissed than the Liberals WERE and the Republicans are NOW.

This party division stuff really threw everyone for a loop. The finger pointing seems to be toning down to a dull roar.

Back