Oral Servitude 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I am being a post hog today...where is everyone?

Full face fuck?
tumblr_p3zpz1FCvM1x0j3hao1_500.gif

I need to do this again soon
 
Swallowed for sure....

So should cum be worn? Is it wasted? Shot and swallowed? Opinions?

tumblr_p5rc7pxmGM1uv3d60o5_500.gif

When you feel the cock contract and twitch, and then spurt into your throat, I just gotta swallow all of it, and then lick the slick head clean. Look up and say "Thanks, Daddy."
 
From Cookie's original post:
" In the interest of this worthy topic, let's discuss oral servitude. Your expectations, your experiences, images you enjoy."

We got a little carried away after while with the latter, as opposed to discussing what servitude is to us, how we do it, why, and what motivates us. Hopefully, we'll hear more from some new faces, as well as those of us who have been there since the beginning.

To that end.

I feel there's something extremely intimate and intense about making it all about her. It's not simply oral sex, and not even close to being reciprocation. I don't feel obligated. I do what I do because I can't not. She is mine, she's as devoted to me as I am her, so I prove it to her in sweat and skin. I take what I want, she gets what she needs, and that's what makes us work. Why it all makes so much sense. Why it's so fucking good. Every time.



I normally want her hair twisted up in my fingers, I want to see her face, her eyes, I want her to see me. Or I want her under me where she belongs, nails digging into my scalp, my hands holding her down while she shudders and pushes back, I want to look up into her face while she writhes and gives me what's mine.

Sometimes though, I don't want to wait. I want to see if I can break her concentration, make her moan and feel it all around me while I pull her down harder and go deeper. Making her cum in my mouth while I use hers, I can't find fault with that. Definitely not something I'd do often, but there's an old adage about variety and spices. ;)

I'm new to this thread, and I just wanted to say I really love this perspective! As a sub, feeling that I belong to Him is great of course, but it's also amazing when He serves me. I feel like I've earned it, yet there's also an element of love and adoration - along with the intensity you described of it being all about me for once. :heart:
 
So should cum be worn? Is it wasted? Shot and swallowed? Opinions?

tumblr_p5rc7pxmGM1uv3d60o5_500.gif

If she wants it on her instead of in her, that's fine. However, a lady should always clean up... And a slut just loves the taste of cum, so I would ask that it eventually ends up being swallowed, if not only for a taste.

I like to finish inside someone, personally.
 
I found myself thinking about this thread a LOT in the last 36 hours. And thinking 'why isn't there a professional photographer and a lighting tech handy right about now?'

I wrote a specific wee thing here about it.
 
I found myself thinking about this thread a LOT in the last 36 hours. And thinking 'why isn't there a professional photographer and a lighting tech handy right about now?'

I wrote a specific wee thing here about it.

I like the gags and gurgles when I hold it deep and hold her head to keep her there....
 
Speaking of gagging...I read something I found hilarious with a bit of truth in it ...even if I am a guy.....

It was a meme somewhere that had the message that every man wants his girl to take his cock into her mouth and down her throat and yet men can't even seem to take a large vitamin pill without making a big production out of swallowing it.

I was very indignant when i read it....even if i did smile.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top