Clamped

id love to see you drip hot wax on your clamped nipples your body is sexy as hell thanks for showing it off!!!

Sorry for not getting back to you till now been busy working with idiots. I wish I could make a drug that would cure stupid people and that they would use that instead of heroin and other drugs. I enjoyed your answers. I was curious have you always lived in Australia, what type of profession are you in and how young are you? I am guessing 26 at the most for age.

Just delish

Thank you

It would not be a problem for me as well! YUMMILICIOUS!

Good to know. ;)

'Fifteen' is very nice...thank you :)

You're welcome. I'm getting a little braver.

id love to see you drip hot wax on your clamped nipples your body is sexy as hell thanks for showing it off!!!

Now this is a really good idea for a future batch of pics. I'll definitely keep this in mind. Hell yeah. (and you're very, very welcome)

Sorry for not getting back to you till now been busy working with idiots. I wish I could make a drug that would cure stupid people and that they would use that instead of heroin and other drugs. I enjoyed your answers. I was curious have you always lived in Australia, what type of profession are you in and how young are you? I am guessing 26 at the most for age.

I say take the warning labels off things and let Darwinism sort things out.

Forgive me for not answering every single question, but not everything is for the public forums. I have always lived in Australia, yes.

As for age, you just made me smile SO HARD :D <-- like this guy here. You're a smooth motherfucker, aren't you? I'm 34.

mmm - let me know if you ever need help to save water .... :rose:

:heart: your posts

hate the weather :rolleyes:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

I don't think that would be a problem. :p

I don't think it's a surprise at this point that I like to be looked at and watched. So hopefully the show would be worthwhile. ;)

You are wonderfully entertaining here on your thread! I'm breathing a bit fast, awaiting today's pictures--or is today 'tease' day? I've invested some time considering how I would like you to entertain me, what I would like you to show, and calmly realize that you don't need my ideas yet! You are a recently arrived gem with countless unseen facets, and I am all eyes. Woman, please let your show proceed!

How can you hate this weather. Wednesday night, fucking with the rain on the tin roof, and cool enough to curl up together after.

I love it! :D

You are wonderfully entertaining here on your thread! I'm breathing a bit fast, awaiting today's pictures--or is today 'tease' day? I've invested some time considering how I would like you to entertain me, what I would like you to show, and calmly realize that you don't need my ideas yet! You are a recently arrived gem with countless unseen facets, and I am all eyes. Woman, please let your show proceed!

You jinxed me!! :(

I took lots of photos tonight and barely any of them turned out! *sigh*

It is not my night.

I promise tomorrow night I shall do something properly.

I'm just going to have to go watch redtube and get myself off. *pout*

You jinxed me!! :(

I took lots of photos tonight and barely any of them turned out! *sigh*

It is not my night.

I promise tomorrow night I shall do something properly.

I'm just going to have to go watch redtube and get myself off. *pout*

Sorry about the jinx. Even though I don't really feel responsible, I do miss seeing more of you.

If you follow thru with your plan, please keep your camera handy!

Sorry about the jinx. Even though I don't really feel responsible, I do miss seeing more of you.

If you follow thru with your plan, please keep your camera handy!

I was just joking, really. And I *think* I have some almost postable pics now. Hopefully they suffice. :rose:

Okay, well, I tried. They're a bit blurry, but hopefully good enough. There might be a bit of a common them here tonight, a return to the clamping and the nipples... I know people have asked about them.

As always, I adore any and all feedback, you guys are great!!

Attachments

• sixteen.JPG
    sixteen.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 1,047
  • seventeen.JPG
    seventeen.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 997
  • eighteen.JPG
    eighteen.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 1,112
  • nineteen.JPG
    nineteen.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 1,225
  • twenty.JPG
    twenty.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 1,445
'Smooth motherfucker' lmao :D

Thank you! I'm here all week! ;)

Well, we could ALL improve our water saving habits. Step this way...

Thank you, you're very sweet. And, pffft, nobody sane likes Melbourne/Victorian weather.

You are awesome, as always. And I didn't mean to come off so strong before. I hope you know that. I just got so frustrated with myself. I'll continue as long as there's interest.

So then a few of them did turn out? :)

Not to my satisfaction. :p

Clamping and binding and whipping...no wonder they look so swollen! It's a real turn on thinking about how sensitive your nipples must be.

Okay, well, I tried. They're a bit blurry, but hopefully good enough. There might be a bit of a common them here tonight, a return to the clamping and the nipples... I know people have asked about them.

If only I wasn't like 10 timezones away, I would love to take pics of you ;)

Nineteen and twenty are super hot! I would like to see pics like that with some clamps on.

Your pics, at their worst, are good enough! Egad! We barely know
you and what you look like, so any bit more of you works for now!

Hmmmh! Your style and your interests are certainly unique, and I very
much appreciate same. I love breasts, and I am truly drawn to a woman
who feels
the connection between her breasts and her being (or at least her sexual
being). When a woman has that sense, and a man loves breasts,
the ZING that can reverberate between both is powerful and joyful
experience! You are too young to know Jimi Hendrix's "are you experienced", but it is apt for now. Dawn approaches, hope your day is. . . .

Absolutely gorgeous!

And, pffft, nobody sane likes Melbourne/Victorian weather.

Damn, my insanity is not normally so obvious.

Nice rope work, esp if you did it yourself.

attachment.php

Oh sixteen is so perfect, I would take your offering
and use it on you:)

Girl with an accent and a great body, and she seems to like pain?

It's like you were made in a lab by someone that really, really likes me. Damn.

Back