Sandra's Checkup..2014

ash13

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Posts
9,063
(This is a scene where my character is 18 yr old Sandra a tiny little 5'2 110 brunette beauty w/ 34C's in for a regular check up. when she is told to strip down each time Dr or nurse leaves room people sneak in and molest her then leave before Dr. or nurse returns as she has different "adventures between those people and dr or nurse.)





Sandra came into the Dr's office for her yearly physical. Her normal female Dr. was on vacation so she would have a male Dr. since it was a Dr she trusted him and felt comfortable with him. She sat in the waiting room in a pair of tiny peach denim shorts, a pink halter top that tied at the neck and a pair of 3" strappy peach heels. She read the old magazines then heard a voice call out "Miss Sandra Cummins? The Dr will see you now. She got up and headed to the exam room.



I tried this one before and only got one writer as the doctor for this to work I nned not only a doctor but numerous people to "sneak" into the exam room. hope to get more writers so this one can work better than the last try
 
You knock on the door and are told to enter. The doctor smiles as you walk in and introduces himself. 'Hello, I am Doctor Carver. So, we will get the basics out of the way first'. He takes your blood pressure and listens to your heart, then asks you to strip down for further examination. He leaves the room as you start to strip.
 
I blush a bit knowing that with my halter top I was not wearing a bra underneath. i begin to untie the halter top and begin to lower it when the door begins to open. i think that is odd since the Dr usually knocks when they come in. the door opens up just enough for one to enter and in comes...
 
.....another patient. His name is Carl, and he has wandered into the wrong room by mistake. The sight of your breasts as soon as he opens the door was quite a surprise. 'Don't stop the striptease on my account, I can't wait to see what else you have to show me'.
 
With my halter top untied at my neck I hold it to my chest with one hand as I say"get out perv" i just try to spook him off as these exam rooms are soundproof for the patients privacy. I see him smirk as the door shuts as he steps closer.
 
You have heard the lock click into place as the door shuts, so you know it is just the two of you. 'Now don't be shy! It's not like you have anywhere to go. So are you going to strip for me, or am I going to have to help you out?'
 
Holding my top to me chest still. I slap him across the face and tell him to leave. i know I am not very intimidating as my teen frame stands all of 5'2 and only 110 pounds. hoping the bold moves will throw him off and he will leave but he stands his ground.
 
He laughs at you as you slap him. 'Oooh I like the feisty ones. Oh well, I guess I will have to help you then'. He pushes you back on to the examination table, grabbing your top as you fall, and you hear it rip away. He smiles and steps forward grabbing both of your wrists in one large hand as you swing for him. You feel him unbutton your shorts and pull them down.
 
Last edited:
OOC edit last post have him "help me" strip. the i will edit this post
 
I feel my top get pulled away and my perky breasts on display now. He easily holds bot my wrists in one hand and i feel my shorts unbutton and fall to my ankles revealing a pair of lacy peach bikini style panties. I try to break his grasp but my 5'2 frame is no match and the soundproof exam room makes it futile to scream.
 
His eyes roam over your body, taking everything in. His hands run over your breasts and his fingers tease your nipples. You try to struggle, but there is nothing you can do. A hand is now working a way up the inside of your thigh, and you clamp your legs closed, but he is too strong.
 
He comments on my teen body in just panties and heels as my shorts are around my ankles. I try to clamp my legs closed but even holding my wrists in one of his hands he is still able to begin to pry my legs open with his knee as my tiny frame is no match for him.
 
'Mmmmmm what a body. Its been a while since I've had one like yours. I'm going to enjoy this. Looks to me like you want it too', he says as he gestures at the wet patch on your panties. You are so embarrassed, and try to cover up, but you have no chance with his strength holding you. He suddenly turns, realising he can't have long before the doctor gets back, and just like that he is gone out the door before he is seen.
 
Last edited:
I sit on the exam table with my shorts still around my ankles heels on and my top on the floor, i am about to put my top on when the dr knocks and he enters as his eyes focus on my perky little 32c breasts on my tiny 5'2 frame as he says first part to examine is...
 
Last edited:
Your chest. 'We have to check to ensure your lungs are in good order, but I also need to give your breasts a close up inspection. To check for lumps I mean.....'. The doctor walks over to you with his stethoscope, and places it on your skin. You gasp a little at the temperature, as he clearly hasn't warmed it up any. He trails it over your chest to listen to the other side without taking it away from your skin, and he runs it straight over the top of one of your nipples. He doesn't act like this is anything out of the ordainary, and you feel your nipple stiffening as he passes over it.
 
"Ahhh Dr dont you normally warm those things up?" I ask as the cold metal trails over my teenage breast making the nipple almost rock hard instantly. I blush a bit at my nipple stiffening but it is the Dr office so I think it is pretty normal.
 
The doctor proceeds to examine you further. he leans forward to look into your eyes, and as he does so the stethoscope which is hanging around his neck dangles down between your legs making you jump. It keeps bouncing against you as he moves around and it makes you squirm
 
I say "sorry for being jumpy but that stethoscope keeps hitting my inner thigh and it is cold" I sit still as best as i can as the Dr continues to look in my eyes and ears and then between my breasts.
 
"Try not to worry about it, it is all part of a thorough examination. I am going to have to check every part of you. Now if you will excuse me for a few minutes, I need to go and check your records". The doctors walks out the door, and it is only a few seconds afterwards that the door creaks open again. You look up smiling about to comment on how quick he was, but it isn't the doctor. Stood in the doorway is..........
 
Two massive guys. one had heard the doctor mumbling about a sexy girl in the room and the other had heard a man talking about a Bitch he had just fucked. So both men got together and went over to the room to have their way with her.

"Well would you look at that?" The biggest one said. His name was Chris and he had the problem of not getting off very often. the size of his cock scared of most women. He was here today because one of the nurses was kind enough to help him rid himself of the blue balls that would happen every now and then "She is a Bitch. Already naked for us."
 
I gasp as two strangers enter and close the door. i sit on the exam table clad in just my panties and heels as i am frozen in shock as they eye up my petite little teen body.
 
The second one looks your body up and down, and laughs at your attempts to cover yourself. 'No need to be shy around us! We are going to give you your 'physical' exam'. Both men laugh and start to walk towards you. You look at the build of them and edge backwards. Even the smaller of the 2 is big built and looks like he could have his way with you without you having a choice, so yyou had no hope against 2
 
OOC I will wait a few days to see if Marian Care will post again if not I will edit this post
 
I grin and step up to you before roughly grabbing one of your breasts. "Lets give you a deep physical. We'll check everything. Even if your a virgin or not." He says grinning wickedly.
 
Back
Top