Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mhct4vA17L1rsd5q7o1_500.jpg

Very sexy RA!
Damn baby!
:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't posted in a while, I've been preoccupied with an online "relationship." But, Valentine's day came and went without a word from him, and I'm hurt and pissed off. Not to mention all the old feelings of "I'm too fat to be loved," etc. that come back to the surface, no matter how much I think I've buried them. My self-esteem could use some rebuilding, and you guys are always good at that. ;)

forLitVDay.JPG

squatting.JPG

teeth.JPG

Mmm

Haven't posted in a while, I've been preoccupied with an online "relationship." But, Valentine's day came and went without a word from him, and I'm hurt and pissed off. Not to mention all the old feelings of "I'm too fat to be loved," etc. that come back to the surface, no matter how much I think I've buried them. My self-esteem could use some rebuilding, and you guys are always good at that. ;)

View attachment 1170491

View attachment 1170492

View attachment 1170493

Mmmmm yumy long

View attachment 1170491

View attachment 1170492

View attachment 1170493

Well I hate to be happy about such an awful episode, but if it means you post more of your gorgeous body then I find myself wishing the prick would fuck off for good.

View attachment 1170491

View attachment 1170492

View attachment 1170493

You look like you would be a nice valentines day surprise indeed. :D Love the dress and the nipple play. I wonder what else you might have for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back