Space Swashbucklers -IC

Blue Kris is the name of the Sombraas male that sits quietly in the darkest corner of the Sarlacc Station’s most notorious bar, The Pit. It is a place a person does not go unless he is heavily armed and has important business there. Blue is right at home. He leans back in his chair, enjoying the solidity of the corner at his back, and the high quality spirits in his hand. His grey slitted eyed look around the room slowly, taking in everything once more as a few new people enter. He wonders if they are his contacts. Blue is known to the galaxy by his trademark serpentine mohawk, and the neon blue kris tattooed into his left forearm that looks exactly like the ancient blued steel weapons sheathed at his back. He is one of the most ruthless, cunning, and profitable swashbucklers of the New Age. His deep blue skin ripples over a frame that is heavy for a Sombraas as he brings his drink to his lips and stretches.

The movement allows him to unobtrusively check that his weapons are all loose in their sheaths. The feeling of the blades at his back, beneath his coat’s sleeves, and in his boots are very comforting. The station does not allow any heavy weaponry that might puncture the hull, but that does not stop the spacers in a section of the universe known for its brutality from finding weaponry that can be brought in. He wishes he had his blasters, but even he would not bring them here. The Sarlacc’s owners have strict policies regarding certain things. The punishments are very harsh. Death sentences are not rare, and being shoved out an airlock is not something Blue really wants to experience. He has a bad feeling, but the creds forwarded to one of his shell accounts just to meet his contacts was high enough to make him watch the video message twice.

He looks at his first mate and arches his eye brows, then shrugs with a feral grin that leaves a glint in his eyes. They have done all they can in preparation for any hang ups. His ship, the Shadow, is on standby, as close to live as possible without being online. Ships that are online can fire. Ships that are online within 500 klicks of the station get destroyed by the laser and missile batteries that half cover the station’s outer shell. His people have orders to stay armed and at their stations. It will be what it will be.
 
Back
Top