Is Literotica Chat Down?

You'd think if they were going to just abandon chat and leave it down they would take down the links advertising that they even HAVE live chat. *sigh*
 
Likewise I would appreciate a word from on high as to the plans.

I know it's free and we can't complain much about how chat functioned, but I'd like to know if I had to find something new permanently and have lost the chance to maintain contact with some of the people I met on there.
 
I just sent a PM politely asking for answers but I'm not sure I'll get a response. :(
 
IT'S ALIVE..... for now :)

Thanks to whomever poked it back to life :)
 
Wow..chat is back up right now if anyone is interested..don't know how long it'll last before it crashes again..still keeps booting every few minutes..sigh..
 
Yes i managed to get on chat tonight after three weeks but unfortunatly it keeps crashing every 10 minuets. So maybe it is on its way back just got to iron out the bugs, who knows?
 
I got in today for the first time in...years? Definitely years.
My only issue is that the font is so tiny that I can't read anything I type or anything anyone else types. Has anyone who's gotten in had this issue? It's so frustrating!

It doesn't look like most of the old rooms are there anymore, which is also disappointing. Guess it will never be what it used to be :(
 
Back
Top