The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the girl or Vivi? Vivi just likes to beat me up. The girl - no, but I flirt with her whenever I go in there. She has this perfect amount of freckles across her nose. I can't explain it.

I do like to beat you up. You like it when I do. It's a symbiotic relationship.

snickers I'm sure she'll be around soon, doll. For you to drool all over.

Just cum darling. Then we'll talk about how you can make it up to me.

No eye candy for Tess. Poor thing.

I'm not sure what you're asking Nick. If you're asking if Tess wants to be friends with the cute copy shop girl, then you're asking the wrong question.

With the girl or Vivi? Vivi just likes to beat me up. The girl - no, but I flirt with her whenever I go in there. She has this perfect amount of freckles across her nose. I can't explain it.

The TV show...there was an episode about a cute copy girl.

I do like to beat you up. You like it when I do. It's a symbiotic relationship.

snickers I'm sure she'll be around soon, doll. For you to drool all over.

Truth. And I hope so, I was bummed.

Nick0311 said:
The TV show...there was an episode about a cute copy girl.

OH. Yeah, that went right over my head. Haha!

Honey, you'll get your chance. You are the sweetest thing ever. You just make me want to hurt you.

You always know just how to make me blush. Best ever. Also! Congrats again on your plans coming together, I saw the thing about the invitations and didn't get a chance to say anything. I'm so excited for you! Bedtime for me now but I hope things are going great. :kiss:

730am... I'm up at 730am?!? WTF! Good Morning sunshine.

But I woke and there were words for me. Woot!

Oh... pooh, i didnt think of masturbating before reading, I woke entirely too early to function correctly.

730am... I'm up at 730am?!? WTF! Good Morning sunshine.

But I woke and there were words for me. Woot!

Oh... pooh, i didnt think of masturbating before reading, I woke entirely too early to function correctly.

Can't start the day right without a good rub down.

I am not a grammar nazi.
I am not a grammar nazi.
I am not a grammar nazi.
I am not a grammar nazi.
I am not a grammar nazi.
I am not a grammar nazi.
I am not a grammar nazi.
I am not a grammar nazi.
I am not a grammar nazi.
I am not a grammar nazi.
I am not a grammar nazi.
I am not a grammar nazi.
I am not a grammar nazi.
I am not a grammar nazi.

USE SPELL CHECK IN SCHOOL MOTHERFUCKERS!

It's college for fucks sake!

I'm not entirely sure how a grown adult can truly enjoy watching Adventure Time without being on something.

It's so stupid.

Whatever happened to the cool cartoon?

I am the only one in the whole building who goes down to the basement when there's a frickin' tornado warning.

Screw you guys - tornado warning!!

When I and my son are the only survivors left in this town, Imma make Friday part of the weekend, and give every new baby a chocolate eclair.

I am the only one in the whole building who goes down to the basement when there's a frickin' tornado warning.

Screw you guys - tornado warning!!

When I and my son are the only survivors left in this town, Imma make Friday part of the weekend, and give every new baby a chocolate eclair.

runs in to hug an Alice

Take care of yourself please, lovely!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back