Looking for a sweet, married man...

I apologize for not replying to messages. The past two months have been very hard for me but because of good changes...moving to a new city, getting a full time job, budgeting my own money/expenses without trying to rely on my parents too much. Working out everyday. I haven't been getting the best sleep but I am hoping to rectify that tonight. I haven't even had time to relax really and read and write. I got a lot of lovely messages so if I don't reply right away please keep that in mind. Thank you. :kiss:

What about a married man intrigues you? There's plenty of single guys out there and there are plenty of married men though those of us whose wives know we are on here is another story. I sent a PM, but am curious about a public answer first.

Just personal experience honestly. Most of the single men I've met are horrid. And most of the married ones are lovely. It's quite simple as that.

I apologize for not replying to messages. The past two months have been very hard for me but because of good changes...moving to a new city, getting a full time job, budgeting my own money/expenses without trying to rely on my parents too much. Working out everyday. I haven't been getting the best sleep but I am hoping to rectify that tonight. I haven't even had time to relax really and read and write. I got a lot of lovely messages so if I don't reply right away please keep that in mind. Thank you. :kiss:

Congratulations on all the great stuff happening. :D

:eek:) pls chat w me..for what you seek

:)

i love to takes pics, and also...videos. Erotica, love_to_chat also. on the phone, or hangouts or something. C u

I'll echo the congrats and juat wait on my reply ;)

try me

i am from the uk near manchester.try me and lets chat and consider if we want anything else .
your choice.but know i am here for whatever you want mmm xxx

Mhm it's true...

Which is why I'm wondering if any sweet married guy has time to sneak in a phone call tonight to help me get back in touch with the sexy insatiable nymph that lives inside me? I feel a rush as I write that....I've been super turned on today and I would love to hear a sweet man's sexy voice coax me into an orgasm so deep, I forget about everything else...

I'll probably be up a bit late, editing my writing.

;)

Would love a chance to chat with you. Whether it voice on phone, text, skype or on kik. Love getting dirty voice messages left for me while asleep or at work. It gets me so turned on having someone other than my wife getting me to cum for them.

Mhm it's true...

Which is why I'm wondering if any sweet married guy has time to sneak in a phone call tonight to help me get back in touch with the sexy insatiable nymph that lives inside me? I feel a rush as I write that....I've been super turned on today and I would love to hear a sweet man's sexy voice coax me into an orgasm so deep, I forget about everything else...

I'll probably be up a bit late, editing my writing.

;)

Message me. ;)

Love your body

I am a married man age 60. Your pics turn me on very much. I adore your sexy body. My cock was rock hard while lusting at them this morning. I tried to send a pm to you but your in box is full.

I'd love to chat with you and play. I am very very explicit and love to share erotic thoughts and pics with women that enjoy such. Hope to hear from you. PM me.

I am sure that you have more conversations than you know what to do with, but if you would like another, I am more than happy to oblige.

Hi babygirl

Tried to PM you, but your inbox is full.

Take care :rose:

Sigh...I know most won't believe me but ever since I posted that last comment on here looking for some erotic phone sex with a lovely married man, I've been having issues with my internet. I keep getting booted off. :( My sex drive has gone missing and I'd love to find the right guy to reignite it...

Sigh...I know most won't believe me but ever since I posted that last comment on here looking for some erotic phone sex with a lovely married man, I've been having issues with my internet. I keep getting booted off. :( My sex drive has gone missing and I'd love to find the right guy to reignite it...

There's nothing more fun than looking for a missing sex drive. It has to be around somewhere! :) Also, us married men are great at fixing internet connections...

Nothing more aggravating then connection problems when you're trying to make a connection. Hope things are working out now.

Good luck !

PM me...I WON'T boot you ! Would love to help look for your missing sex drive ! :devil:

Lost sex drive? I know just who to call to help you find it, Wonderdog to the rescue. He will find it!
wonder%20dog%20logo%20dog%20only%203_full.jpeg

Back