Protecting the boss

zydrate

Sweet Zydrate
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Posts
25,165
(closed--looking for a male RPer, message me for more details.)

Karli Santini wasn't in the mood to hear any more business today. All morning it had been nothing but complaints and threats from other families. Of course, some things never changed. There would always be complaints... arguments and disagreements but today... something was off...

She had spent lunch by herself, as usual. And that gave her time to think about it all. How was she going to keep doing this day in and day out? Of course, she never voiced her concerns to anyone... how could she? It would show as a weakness...she had to be strong for the family's sake.

Her thoughts drifted back to 2 days prior. She had been out, invited by an associate... dinner was served but no sooner had they gotten done with prayers, they were attacked by someone. It all happened so fast... she had lost 2 men in the fight, the police were called in, Karli had managed to escape with her life...and a graze of a bullet on her left arm.

Karli's brothers had decided it was time to have someone watch her 24 hours a day. As much as she wanted to protest, she knew it was something that needed to be done. But not just anyone could do. She had to have someone she could trust. Someone who wouldn't be afraid to put their life on the line for her...the boss.

Of course her brothers couldn't do it. They were targets too. Karli wanted to have some say in it all. She wanted to choose someone.

And rumor was there was one man back in town and she had called for him.

A knock on the door dragged her out of her own thoughts and she looked up from her desk. She set her coffee cup down and stood up. Today she wore a cream colored dress. The skirt had a slit on one side that reached up high on her hip. Her jewelry consisted of a gold Rolex watch and a thin gold necklace with matching earrings. Her makeup was minimal but still, she didn't need it. Her complexion was flawless. She wore her long black hair hanging down her back in waves.

"Come in." she said, keeping her voice steady although her heart was beating wildly in her chest.
 
Jason Burgess had been a meat head his whole life. High school football, onto the college bodybuilding team. He idplied guys like Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, and the Terminator. So he pushed himself to be a powerhouse. Problem was, nobody told him that careers as a meathead meant jack shit and paid even worse.

That is until he became a bouncer at a strip club owned by one of the most powerful families in the country. It meant nothing, just job where they paid him to look big and scary. He never thought he would actually have to get in a serious fight at a titty bar.

One day he did and only his strength won him the battle. It scared him. Jason instantly enrolled in martial arts courses to build himself a foundation in which his power could seriously stop people.

Suddenly the club became a very violent and hostile place. The girls got hotter and the clients became ruthless
Jason rose above them all, cracking heads and breaking bones on customers who wouldn't take no for an answer.

Jason got a reputation. A terrifying one, and the club once again became peaceful because people became scared of him. It was that rep that earned him his first bodyguard in gig for a family business dinneR.

It was that dinner where Jason killed his first man. In so doing he saved a member of the family's life.

After a short vacation to cool his head, Jason was back.

Why now did the big boss want to see him? He had killed in defence of another and there were no charges filed on him for his actions.

So what was he here for?

He knocked, only one way to find out.

A satiny soft voice called him in from the other side of the door.

Jason slipped into the room and found himself face to face with her.....the boss. Karli Santini.

Oh shit.
 
Last edited:
Karli could only smile at the man in front of her. He was big. But not in a bad way...no, tall and muscular. She wasn't sure if that was good or not. Being big had it's advantages sure, but also, it's disadvantages too, like moving too slowly on fast situations...but, no need to get technical, nor critical just yet. It was her brothers, after all, suggested this guy, Jason, to her.

Holding out her hand, Karli shook his hand, "Mr. Burgess, I gather." She stated before gesturing to him to follow her toward the couch on the other side of her office. Taking a seat, Karli wasn't sure if he would take a seat or not, as she was not used to waiting on others, so she sat first...cruising her legs as she did so. "I've heard a lot about you...both good and bad Mr. Burgess. So, let's get down to business. You know who I am, correct?"

"Right. So, I will get down to business." She stood up, walked over to the mini bar and poured out two drinks of whiskey, offered one to him and stood in front of him, "In light of recent events, you need a job and I need someone to protect me. I need someone I can trust...can I trust you, Mr. Burgess?" She asked before bringing the glass to her full lips and then downing the drink.
 
Jason was taken aback a bit by the woman before him. He had never gotten a good look of Karli before, but her beauty was stunning. Not only was she intimidating but the room was just made of money. The office was lined with polished Oak, the desk thick and extremely heavy. The couch was a dark brown leather and looked incredibly soft.

Jason blinked as he took her hand. Her skin soft and silky, proving that she was a woman who took care of herself. Which ironically was part of the reason he was here.

"Nice to meet you Ms. Santini. I don't know exactly why I'm here but they told me you would have a job for me and since I'm only good for one thing, I figure you need me to look scary for you." He explained as he took the offered seat. He had been right, the sofa was wonderful.

Ms. Santini got up almost as quickly as she sat down. Giving him the rundown of trust and the need of someone trustworthy as she poured a couple of drinks. Jason let his eyes linger on her form as she moved back toward him to pass over the glass.

Jason looked up into her eyes as he took the glass. He didn't drink, but this woman was probably the most powerful woman in the states. You didn't say no to her and when she gave you a drink you better fucking drink it.

"You can trust me. I do my job, and if I dont have the skills to do it. I learn them and do the job better. But what kind of protection are you asking for? Just a big scary dude to follow you around when you go to parties, or something more than that?" He asked, sipping the drink carefully.
 
Karli made a face when Jason mentioned parties. "No. Not parties." She turned, setting her glass down on the corner of her desk and picked up a manilla envelope.

Inside the envelope were two sets of keys, a gun (unregistered of course), a wad of cash ($2000) and a passport.

She handed him the brown package and sat on the arm of the same couch he was sitting on, "Keys to your apartment and to my condo. And the other two items, should be more than obvious of course." She crossed her arms under her breasts, which pushed the out more. "As for protection, my brothers believe my life is in danger. As are theirs. And from what happened last night..." she ran a hand over her bandaged arm, "Well, let's just say it's true."

Standing up, she walked to the window of her office while still talking, "The docks. The docks are how we make our money. You will learn more and more each day that the business we do is not exactly legal. The fact of the matter is, someone else wants in my family's business. And the only way to do that is to take us out before a few important business decisions can be made. And that's where you come in."

With that, she had made it back to his side of the couch again and sat next to him, perhaps a little too close than was polite, "Understand?"
 
Of course Jason had heard rumors that the Santini family was little more than gangsters hiding their illegal activities behind a massive amount of legal fronts. It was weird to hear her confirm such a thing right before him. Maybe not confirm, but at least elude to.

He took the envelope feeling the weight of a gun in the pouch. His eyes widening at it. This was the real deal, accepting her offer would make him a part of the mob and he would be literally a hired gun. The job offered probably the most dangerous thing she could have put his way.

Did he want the job? Maybe not, but how do you refuse a crime lord?

He took the envelope and tucked it into the pocket of his coat. "How can I refuse free room and board? I was sleeping on a couch tonight."

He rose carefully and held his hand out toward her. "Consider me watching you ass....errr behind....err body....fuck. All of that sounded bad. Consider me your guard." He smirked with a little red to his cheeks.
 
"That's what I like to hear. So, let me finish up here and we'll head over to your new apartment."

Going over to her desk, Karli made a few calls and took care of some other pending business. Even with the events of last night, she was feeling better now that she had Jason around.

Of course her family had business matters but the front of the business was the furniture stores her family also owned and operated around town. Even if they didn't have the 'other' side of the business going and bringing about seventy-five percent of the money in, well, the furniture business wasn't so bad either.

"Ok, ready?" She asked as she grabbed her purse and headed out the door.

The ride over to Jason's apartment was not without a purpose. In the limo, Karli went over some more of the things she expected from him, her schedule and other minor details. It was also brought up that Jason would need to meet with her brothers, seeing as how they wanted to meet him also...just to make sure she was in good hands.

The apartment wasn't anything too fancy. It was just a few blocks from the condo Karli lived in. She needed Jason close and this was the closest she could get him. It was an average sized 2 bedroom apartment, completely furnished. After they arrived at the apartment, Karli took great pride in showing Jason the way. She walked with purpose and took the apartment key in order to open it up. "And here we are." She said, showing him around the living room, the kitchen and of course, the bedroom.

"Hopefully, it's to your liking." She said, taking a seat one of the bar stools.
 
Jason followed her like a shadow as they left her office and headed down to the limo. As far as he was concerned he was on the job officially and he was damn sure going to make her feel like she was covered and tht she had hired teh right guy for the job.

The limo though, fuck the limo, she rattled off things into his ear that he almost instantly forgot. It was information overload, everything from scheduling to job expectations. All he was supposed to do was keep her from getting hurt or worse and look like a big monster while doing it. After all, you would be surprise how many criminals backed out of trying shit if they saw someone like Jason in the way.

Seriously, would you fuck with this guy?
0455c2ba643791e0c72e91cc8b661662.jpg



They rolled up on what was going to be Jason's new place, a nice two bedroom condo that was far beyond anything he had ever hoped he could afford. Not a bad perk of the job as Karli showed him around. He smiled at the gym she had set up in the second bedroom, this was a woman who literally thought of everything and having his own workout place would keep him big and mighty.

Jason spread his arms, "This is incredible." He told her. "But how much did this cost you? I mean if I'm supposed to be watching you 99% of the time, isn't having a condo I wont ever be in a waste of money? I'd hate to see you eating an expense that isn't needed boss. I'm actually pretty comfortable on a cou......."

Suddenly there was a bang from the hallway. Jason darted to Karli and pushed her back behind him, blocking her completely from view of the doorway. His hand dug into his jacket pocket for the gun in the envelope.

No time to pull it free as something small and heavy flew into the door and landed at his feet with a thunk.

Grenade!

Seriously?

A fucking grenade!?

Jason kicked the grenade right back out the door and spun. His arms wrapped around Karli and he literally scooped her into his arms and charged towards the bedroom.

He dove over the bed as the grenade exploded out in the main hall. Fire and heat filled the floor as Jason landed with Karli under him and his body protecting her from the heat. Luckily the kick had sent the grenade far enough away that the bedroom remained mostly unharmed, although he walls got charred.

Jason grabbed the comforter off the bed and covered KArli with it. "Stay here, and wait for me to come back for you."

Then he rose, jerking the gun free finally only to find that she hadn't loaded the fucking thing. No time to react as he stomped into the hall, a man appears through the smoke and Jason smashed his skull in with the butt of the pistol. Then he kicked the body down the hall and charged into the thick smoke.

Five minutes later Jason knelt beside Karli, "Time to get the fuck out of here boss." He said pulling the blanket away.

Jason was covered in soot, and bleed freely from a wound on his forehead, but otherwise he appeared fine. "Hurry, more may be coming."
 
If there was one thing Karli loved, it was to show off. It didn’t matter if it was money or what her money had bought, she was actually having a great time in showing Jason around his new place.

When he asked about the place and the money she was going to be spending on a place he wouldn’t be spending much time at…something happened.

Hell, it all happened so fast, she didn’t have time to register exactly what was happening! It was as if the previous night was occurring all over again!

Before she knew it, she was in his arms and being carried to the bedroom, where she was given instructions about not to come out until it was safe. The only thing running through her mind was the fact that she had hired someone to protect her not more than 2 hours ago and here he was, going to die.

Optimism wasn’t one of her attributes…that was for sure.

The loud boom was deafening and Karli couldn’t help but scream. Jason had gone out there and that was when the explosion occurred. ‘Oh God..he’s dead…and I’m next.’

She thought as she didn’t move from where Jason had told her to stay.

Suddenly, she heard heavy breathing and then Jason’s voice. With a relieved cry, Karli could only nod as she stood up to Jason’s demand.

He led her out of the apartment and she saw the destruction before her. It made her mad. Who the hell was responsible for all this?! She stopped to observe more but was immediately pulled by Jason and he dragged out of the apartment and toward the stairs.

The two ran down the stairs, not daring to look back and made their way to the awaiting limo outside… but it was too late, the driver was dead.

“Oh shit..” Karli said, as she froze, looking at the dead man.
 
Jason glared at the driver and swore under his breath at the driver. "If I'm a driver too I want a raise." He mocked and opened the driver door. With no effort he pulled the dead body out of the car and motioned Karli inside. "Get in." He hurried.

Jason slipped into the driver's seat and pulled the car into gear. As they pulled out of the apartment parking lot bullets showered the back of the limo, which was why he didn't let her get into the back. He peeled out with a squeal of tires and sped away from the assault.

"Where do you live?" Jason asked. "Because we are going to go as far away from your place as the gas tank will allow." He explained. "If they knew you'd be at that apartment, they will know where you live and we can't be safe there yet. We will find a hotel off the interstate and stay the night there, in the morning you can get people working on finding who is behind this shit."

Jason held the wheel firmly, trying to hide how scared he was. That was the most intense thing he had ever scene and he couldn't believe he had pulled them out of that alive. He felt like he had blacked out and became action man.

He was terrified, but he dared not let it show.
 
Her brothers were going to have a shit fit after they learned about all this. And Karli had no way of contacting them, letting them know she was OK…so far.

“Uh…I—“ Karli had never in her adult life had been at a loss for words up until now. She was scared. But she was also pissed that this was all happening. She couldn’t fathom behind the reasoning, but it had to be something her brothers knew about and weren’t telling her. It could only explain the reasoning as to why they pushed with the bodyguard.

“Two blocks north of here…” She looked back, hoping that no one was following them but given their current circumstances, someone probably was. “Just keep going. I need to—“she stopped mid-sentence, seeing the blood on his forehead, “Oh my God, you’re bleeding...” she said as she looked around and saw a box of tissue in one of the cup holders and took one before pressing it against Jason’s injury.

After a while, their drive seemed to go without incident and Karli had no idea where they were heading, but the farther away, the better.

She was shaking and she didn’t seem to get it under control. This was the first time she had gotten so close to getting killed…let alone, twice within 24 hours.

After a while, Karli shook herself out of her reverie and looked at Jason, “Thank you for saving my ass back there… and as for that raise, you’re definitely getting it…”
 
Jason Winced as she pressed the tissue to his head. "I'm fine." He promised, but letting her hold the paper to his head. His eyes kept watching the road and the mirrors behind them. There was no car following as far as he could tell. Once they got out of the city toward the desert the roads emptied and he knew they were clear for now.

After a couple of hours the gas gauge was nearly empty but luckily there was a Motel 6 coming up down the road. He pulled into the parking lot and parked just out of sight from the office.

He reached into his coat and pulled out the money she had given him back upon his hiring. "Here go get us a room. I can't go into there with a bloody forehead, the clerk will call the cops. Pay with cash, give them a fake name if they ask. If you aren't back in three minutes I'm charging in for you." He said, leaning back on the seat.
 
Karli wasn't used to being told what to do but in this case, she accepted it. This wasn't about being flashy anymore. This was about survival.

It took a few minutes to secure the room but Karli did it. She returned to the car, which Jason had parked out of the way of prying eyes. And it was a good thing because it was sorely out of place in this area. Seeing him in the car, she felt bad about this mess she had them. Poor guy had just started his job and already they were in trouble.

Hopefully it was trouble she could get them out of soon.

Knocking on the window, Karli waited until after he saw her and opened his door. She held up two key cards and gave him one, "Room 432, 2nd floor near the pool. I can only suggest that you meet me there after getting rid of the limo. It just attacts attention."
 
Jason took the key card from her and nodded, "Be careful though, I'll be back shortly, if anyone knocks on the door...." He handed her the gun. "Dont answer it."

Jason peeled out of the parking lot, driving straight across the road out into the desert. HE set the car on a path, locking the cruise control on. Then he jumped out of the car, letting the cruise control take the limo out into the desert where it would crash on a rock or drive until the gas tank clicked empty.

When he let himself into the hotel room, he was covered in desert dust, his head pounded from the dried wound and all he wanted was a nap. He double bolted the door and turned toward the room. IT was a very basic room, which is what he expected from a cheap Motel. A small wooden table with a couple of ratty wood chairs, a TV stand with a old non-HD TV in it, and one bed.

He sighed and felt his shoulders slump. One bed. Fuck.

The floor looked hard and shitty. He really didn't want to sleep on the fucking floor.

He looked at Karli who already sat on the bed, "I need a shower. Sit tight."

He staggered into the bathroom and fired up shower.
 
Karli didn’t bother to turn on the TV. Instead, she got rid of her 3 inch heels. She realized she only had one earring on and so she took the other one off, setting it on the desk. The mirror above the desk, between the TV and the lamp, is where Karli saw her reflection.

Her hair, which was normally always in place, was tousled, her make up smeared. Her white dress was smeared with soot and some of Jason’s blood…or perhaps something else. She wasn’t too sure and right now, she didn’t dwell on it.

Just then, the door lock sounded as the keycard was being inserted. She held her breath and waited as the door opened and Jason appeared. He looked like hell. But Karli didn’t say anything.

As he walked passed her and toward the bathroom, she saw what his disdain on his face revealed. The bed.

She was in such a hurry, she didn’t think about the sleeping arrangements. She was just happy to get the room without an ID that she didn’t bother to specify what she wanted in the room.

Too late.

Hearing the showering running, Karli sat at the edge of the bed. After all Jason had been through, especially on his first day of employment for her, she decided they would share the bed.

They were adults after all right? And there was no way he was going to sleep on the floor.

With her mind made up, she wasn’t going to take no for an answer.

After several minutes, the water to the shower stopped and Karli waited for Jason. When he came out, she was dry mouthed as she saw him clad only in a towel wrapped around his waist.

No situation in the past had ever left her speechless…until now.

“I…-I…” She stood and brushed passed him, heading into the bathroom, but stopping at the door, “I figure we’ll go ahead and share the bed. It’s been a long day for us both and I don’t think it would beneficial for either of us to sleep on the floor.” With that, she disappeared into the bathroom, needing to wash up also.
 
Jason let the shower waters clear his mind. The heat hurt his head wound, but cleaning it also felt good. It was little more than a scratch and probably wouldn't even bleed any more if he was careful with it. After he had used half the hotel bodywash he turned the water off and grabbed a towel. His glanced down at his clothes for a moment before balling them up into a pile.

It would defeat the purpose of a shower to put the dirty clothing back on. At least until the morning. Instead, he wrapped himself in a towel and walked out into the main room, only to see Karli walking toward him.

She paused as she saw him in only the towel, her eyes taking him in quickly and the heat rushing to her face. Jason fought back a smile, as she pushed past him. He turned toward her when she made the demand that they would share the bed, she was gone before he could argue.

Jason sighed and staggered toward the bed. He had done some terrible, yet needed things today. He ached with all of it. "What have I gotten myself into?" He muttered.

He pulled half the covers down and tossed the towel away. He didn't know if she would want him naked in the bed with her, but unless he put on stinky dirty underwear he had no choice. So long as he stayed on the very edge of his side of the bed it should be fine though. He pulled the covers over him before she got out of the shower so she wouldn't be treated by an eyefull of his dick.

He yawned and waited for Karli to come back out.
 
Using one of the clean washcloths, Karli wiped her face, washed her arms and hands before deciding herself that a shower was in order. She just wanted to wash all the events of the day away.

After she was done, she cleared the steam off the mirror and looked at herself. She needed to collect her thoughts and decide on what needed to be done next. She wanted to talk to her brothers. Had they been attacked also? Were they still alive?

Well, one thing was for sure, she couldn’t spend the entire night in the bathroom, so, almost mimicking Jason, she stepped out of the bathroom with the last towel wrapped around her body. She didn’t say anything as she turned off the light and made her way to the bed. Pulling the comforter back, she decided it was probably better to sleep between the comforter and sheet while Jacob was under the sheet.

There was an uncomfortable silence filling the room that couldn’t be drowned out by the loud air conditioner as it cooled off the room. The sudden chill made Karli shiver a little.

Turning in bed, she was facing Jason, barely able to see if he was awake or not.

“Thanks for saving my ass today.” She said quietly and unable to say what possessed her to do so, she kissed his forehead, staying away from the cut from earlier.
 
Jason had dozed off while Karli was taking care of herself in the bathroom. However he was jerked out of sleep as she came into the room. Still, he kept his eyes closed, so he did not get to see her sexy ass wrapped in only a towel coming into the room. He remained still as she clicked off the light and got into the bed.

It was then that Jason realized how small the bed actually was. He could feel her weight tugging at the blankets and knew that she couldn't be more than a few inches from him, even on the edge as he was.

She shifted closer and Jason felt his body tense. Her lips brushed against his forehead and she whispered her thanks.

Jason kept his eyes closed and said, "That's what I was hired for. Although I was kind hoping for more strip clubs and less grenades. Maybe tomorrow." He joked.
 
With what he said, Karli couldn't help but laugh softly, "Perhaps." She said as she started to get sleepy seeing as how it was pretty late and her day, which had started out boring, ended up pretty tiring.

As they slept, Karli found herself closer to Jason, scooting closer to him but thankfully the way the blankets where, nothing could happen.

How long had it been since she actually slept with a guy? Too long, that was for sure. Hell, she had only been with 2 other guys in her life... there was no time for love or romance with doing what she did. A fuck was all she needed every now and then... but that now and then had been way too long.
 
During the night Jason and Karli ended up curled together, a thin sheet separating their bare bodies from truly touching. Which was probably a good thing as when Jason awoke, he had the typical raging morning erection. Of course the fact that he was spooning Karli tightly, his arms wrapped around her body and that erection pressed tightly against her ass.

He held his breath as he snapped awake, freezing as he realized the situation he was in. If she woke now, with his cock digging between her ass cheeks with a light wetness that could only be the pre-cum he must have leaked while dry-humping her at night.

He decided to pretend he was still asleep and let her wake and pull away from him first. IF he moved and it woke her, she might get the wrong idea that he had tried something with her on purpose.
 
Karli was sleeping soundly as she was lost in a dream about... well, God knows what. But in her dream, she found herself standing against a brick wall, bathing in the heat of the sun....which caused her real self to kick off the comforter from her body and yes, the towel that was wrapped around her the previous night had also been lost somewhere in the blankets during the night.

In her dream, she pushed her ass against the wall, which again, caused her real self to do the same...and she could feel something pressing between her ass, causing her to moan before reaching behind her and rubbing her hand over the hard object covered by the sheet...
 
Jason had been pretending to sleep, his eyes closed. He took no note of the fact she was naked and exposed to him. But he did become aware of her movements. She moaned in her sleep and pressed herself back tightly against him, his cock digging further against his cock.

He had hoped it would settle down and go away on its own. His erection. But her wiggles made sure that it didn't happen, instead it encouraged more of his precum to drip into the sheet, and leak through to her skin.

Jason's eyes snapped open when she reached back and began to rub his tip with her fingers. Absently, and just her finger tips, but enough to tease the tip of his cock and cause him to swell at her touch.

"Shit." He whispered. He had to wake her, fearing that she would be more pissed if she woke and found him letting her touch him like this. Then again, she would probably be pissed either way.

Jason looked at her and realized that his arms were still around her, and one hand was cupping her bare breast. He hadn't even noticed from before, but now he could not even move or she would know he was touching her naked body.
 
“Mmmm...” Karli mumbled as she continued to stroke the hardness between her and the wall.

It was then Karli’s eyes shot open but she didn’t stop what she was doing as she realized that Jason’s hands were on her breasts and she moaned again. Damnit, no one ever touched her so gentle. Especially someone who seemed so rough due to his size.

“Please—“ she said as she reached up with her other hand and stopped him from pulling away from her breast. Yesterday’s events had made her realize that time was short and besides, she was a go-getter. When she wanted something, she went for it. And right now, she wanted this.

“Don’t stop.” She said.
 
Her hand grasped his suddenly, panicking him and making him want to jerk away from her. But she held his palm to her breast tightly and told him not to move it. Jason was terrified of getting yelled at, fired even. Yet Karli seemed to want this, even need it. The way she pressed against him further, her hand working the tip of his cock through the sheet.

Her body seemed to get hotter under his hand and he let himself flex his palm to give her firm breast a squeeze. She was a hot piece of ass if he let himself feel that way. Her ass felt tight and she defiantly took care of that body she rocked. These thoughts caused his dick to jump at her touch.

They couldn't stay like this though. Jason felt his blood boil with each passing second. If she wanted to do this, then she would get on with iT.

He rolled onto his back flipping her easily over on top of him. He smiled up at her as she found herself lying on top of him. The sheet separating their naked bodies. "Hi boss." He teased.
 
It was with that action, Karli finally woke up fully and she realized she was straddling Jason, her long dark hair cascading down her back, tousled from the night’s sleep.

Placing both hands, she smiled down at Jason as she tugged the sheet down his body and then finally, their bodies touching each other, no barriers, just skin. Reaching around behind her, Karli, stroked Jason’s cock, her hand warm against his rigid member. It made her smile more as she let out a little growl. “Morning Jason.”
 
Back
Top