Protecting the boss

Jason cried out as he thrust deep into her and let his cock erupt inside of her. He shook as his shaft jerked and spurted forth waves of hot cum into her belly. Karli felt so good, he felt like he was going to cum forever. He filled her so much that his cum forced leaked itself out of her pussy while he was still buried within her.

Finally he slumped and collapsed on top of her, letting himself feel her body against his, while his cock twitched and throbbed it's final bits of energy inside of her.

"That was amazing Karli." He told her, slipping off her gently.
 
Karli lay next to Jason as the euphoria of the moment started to wind down. She leaned on him, letting her arm fall across his chest.. They were still both panting from their 'extrenious' exercise session. But God, it was so good.

With a content sigh, she urged him up toward the head of the bed, pulling back the covers and laying her head on his chest, "Stay with me tonight." It wasn't necessarily a demand, but hopefully, he wouldn't say no.
 
Last edited:
(Occ: Just putting that meeting back. I'll reply as soon as I can)

A few days later, Karli was in her office when there was a knock at the door. She was puzzled as she didn't have any current appointments for another 3 hours. She had sent her security detail, which included Jason, out to lunch. Standing, she called out, "Come in."

She was immediately greeted by the sight Mario Bozzuto. A guy she had gone to school with and who was starting to rise in the ranks of the criminal world, which meant he was honing in on business that should belong to the family.

He flashed his million dollar smile at the sight of Karli. He walked over to her and held out his hand, "Ahh Karli, it's good to see you again and you are looking as wonderful as ever."

Karli wasn't buying any of it. If there was one thing she didn't have, it was close friends. In this sort of business, no one in her position and rank could afford to have anyone too close to them. Returing his smile, she took his hand, "Mario. What can I do for you?"

"Well Karli, I could pretend and feed you some bullshit about the families and such but as we know, that's not me. So, I have one demand. Call off this meeting that's going to be happening in a few days."

Karli didn't show her surprise, "I don't know what you're talking about Mario." She turned away from him and sat the couch in the middle of her office, leaning back ever so casually. She wasn't scared of him and she had to convey that to him from the beginning. Besides, everyone knew it wasn't her call about the meeting, that was left up to her brother Michael.

"Bullshit. Others may fall for your little innocent act but I won't. So...let's play this way." He reached into his suit and pulled out a small envelope which was thick with something.

Karli laughed, "What? You're going to try to bribe me with money?"

Mario sneered and sat down next to her, perhaps a little too close for her comfort, "No. Something that's worth more than gold." He took out the first picture which showed her in her condo alone, making a drink. She was sure he saw the change in her position when he showed her the picture.

"What the fuck is this?"

Not saying anything, Mario took out another picture, and even with the distance, she could see it was her answering the door.

Mario kept going. Showing each picture, the next one more explicit than the last. "Do I need to go on?"

She swallowed hard, not liking where this was going, "What do you want."

"Call off the meeting."

"You know I can't do that."

"Can't? Or won't? Because, one little leak of these pictures to the press, not to imagine the underground... what would they say Karli? Where would business go? The Santini family would be the laughing stock..not that they already aren't."

Glaring at him, Karli reached out and slapped Mario.

Of course, that didn't do anything except make Mario laugh, more sinister than jovial. He stood and threw the pictures at Karli and started to scream, "I'm not afraid of you, you BITCH!"
 
Jason had merely stepped out of Karli's office to get them some coffee. The precious night had been another wild night with the boss and Jason hadn't had a chance to get his morning caffeine on. He was walking back down the hall with two cups of hot coffee when he heard someone screaming from the office.

Jason dropped to his knees and set the coffees down, before bursting into the office with weapon drawn. The man looming over Karli's desk spun sharply and pointed a finger at him.

"No no big guy. You fucking touch me and I'll make the pictures public in a fucking second. You just back your big ass up." He orderEd.

Jason blinked and looked at Karli rubbing her cheek. "Pictures?"

"Yeah big guy. Pictures of the two of you lovers fucking like rabbits. Seriously Karli, I know he is sexy as hell, but isn't there a family rule against fucking the hired help?" He giggled.

He bounced his way over to Jason. "You know what. Maybe there is another deal we can strike. You call off the meeting, and you let me have A turn riding the stallion here."

Jason took a step back, not wanting to let the guy touch him. "Orders boss?" He asked.
 
Back
Top