Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Editor's Forum

Old 02-10-2017, 01:25 PM   #1
RubenR
Literotica Guru

Talking Request for Editor for April Fools story in EC

Hi,

I’m looking for someone willing to edit a story I’m intending to send in for the April Fools contest. I think Erotic Couplings would be the most obvious section for this work. I think, but I'm not completely convinced it meets the conditions for this contest; otherwise I think it's still a nice story.

It is about a ‘family man’ who is having a date with a woman. ‘Present day’ and ‘Past’ situations alternate. At ‘this time’, they go to see a play and afterwards stay in a hotel for a few hours. But I also describe how an unplanned pregnancy caused him to marry and give up his dreams, and how he is unsatisfied by the life he is living.
At this moment, the story has a bit less than 6000 words – short for my standards. I guess 2 Lit-pages?

It will be my 21st story

https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...43961&page=bio

Most of my stories reached a score of 4.5 or higher; my highest score is 4.86 for a story submitted to Non Erotic, which also received an “Editor’s Choice”; Lowest score is 3.46 for it’s follow-up story… Number of reads, however, is not very high for most stories (most stories have less than 4000 views, I rarely get more than 50 votes, often less than 20. There are exceptions though…)

In general, but also in this particular story, sex is not the main topic, although it is certainly present. I pretend to write “realistic” stories, and even I don’t think they are extremely hot…

I’m not a native English speaking person and one of the reasons to ask for an editor is, because it has been suggested by several readers…
I’m pretty stubborn, but I do know I have issues with both spelling and grammar, and also my supply of words is limited – I’m a frequent user of internet dictionaries, and synonym-websites, but I can imagine things can always get better.
Suggestions about style and storyline are also appreciated, although, as I said before, I’m stubborn, and might very well ignore them or start a discussion with my own ideas…

Old 02-15-2017, 02:31 PM   #2
RubenR
Literotica Guru

Editor found

Thank you for your attention