Bicycle Porn

tumblr_mlqg9zGiNf1s47ip5o1_500.jpg
 
https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6_TeTqFkNm_dpA5oovjjE6Qdkh868B5l7IaYbuth8OjrhlpEG59CNr3C4hQ
 
I'm headed off on a two day bicycle trip with some friends this weekend... this thread has given me new inspiration!!
 
Is that from the Bicycle video? I tried to find it online once a very long time ago with no luck. Sometimes I think I was born into the wrong decade. *sigh*

That was from the photo shoot for Queen's album.
 
Bicycle-girl.jpeg


Miss my bike. It was all mine, not a hand-me-down - a pale pink beach cruiser with a black basket and white walls that was destroyed by the hurricane.

nude-muse_ellie_big_pink_bike037t.jpg


^Can't find this any bigger.
 
Bicycle-girl.jpeg


Miss my bike. It was all mine, not a hand-me-down - a pale pink beach cruiser with a black basket and white walls that was destroyed by the hurricane.

nude-muse_ellie_big_pink_bike037t.jpg


^Can't find this any bigger.

That's truly too bad. White walls on a cruiser just have such an aesthetic. This thread makes me really want to get out and ride.

Also, I would most absolutely kiss that blonde in her no-no places.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
My winter ride:
QUOTE]

Another beauty. First time I saw snow tires was last year in CO (We don't get snow here). I didn't even know what they were. They looked awesome though. Huge, fat tires with spider design in the tread.

On another note, Alaska is on my bucket list. I WILL travel there some day.
 
Back
Top