Montana Roll Call!

Billings Area

Hey LuvnFun,

Billings area guy here. Nice to see the thread has a more recent post.

You sound like nice folks.

I really enjoy your community. Bozeman has a really cool downtown area and I really enjoy the arts there, both fine and performing that your community draws. Burger Bob's is awesome and fun to visit the naughty adult bookstore Erotique around the corner. ;)

Saw Garrison Keiler doing Prarie Home Companion in Bozeman at the Montana State campus a few years back.

My significant other and I sometimes travel thru there on our way to Helena. She lived there for 15 years and has many friends still there.

Am trying to get into the swing of things with her.

Believe it or not, Billings used to have three such places: Elicit Underground, Montana Sex and My Friends Place. Went to one Halloween Party about 4 years back. Was fun but was too new for both of us to do much more than some socializing and went home without any after party play. I know Bozeman had Thumper's Socials for a while. Don't see that any more except for some signs that it existed with some historical stuff on the net.

See that Helena/Missoula share hosting adult socials with that new Club 4O-Sex. Not a member but it does sound intriguing. Are you or have you guys been involved with anything like that? They are advertising on Craigs List now.

It looks similar to the Thumper's Social's old web style. So I was wondering if it was rebranding and moving on to a new city.

I see a 40 something lady posting sometimes on Craig's list. Probably not you guys but she sounds adventurous and fun. We have replied to a few Craigslist ads for soft swap/ girls fun. But it's such a hook-up culture feel. I know we're kinda newbs and that is a rough place to get ones feet (and other things) wet. That's why Lit is kind of nice. We're more interested in some more flow and chemistry than something like that.
 
Helena Here

Hi,

We moved to Helena ealier this year. New to the area, and new to this site.
 
Back
Top