Roll Call ... Colorado!

Bump! Saw snow on the Pikes Peak this morning. So it begins...
 
Snow!

We had quite a bit too...down below the top of the gondola at thunderhead!
 
Hey lift man how goes? Looks like more snow on the way here and they started blowing last night!
 
Had a light dusting last night in SW Fremont County. Anyone else from down in my area?
 
Heading to Fort Collins for the day tomorrow...anyone around for lunch? Might be fun to meet other lit folks!
 
Bump! Saw snow on the Pikes Peak this morning. So it begins...
I'm loving the view of Pikes Peak all snow-covered... Sometimes on my fall hikes I also get amazing views of Long's Peak and the range a bit north of Pike's Peak.

QsC0svih.jpg


No snow where I'm living currently, but I think my mountain home has seen some by now. As the crow flies, it is less than 15 miles away from Winter Park.
 
That's a beautiful photo, certainly not my favorite of the ones that you have posted but beautiful nonetheless!!!
 
Damn the winter wind... It's getting colder. Almost ready for it!
 
I'm loving the view of Pikes Peak all snow-covered... Sometimes on my fall hikes I also get amazing views of Long's Peak and the range a bit north of Pike's Peak.

QsC0svih.jpg


No snow where I'm living currently, but I think my mountain home has seen some by now. As the crow flies, it is less than 15 miles away from Winter Park.
Tiamo,

What is up girl? I just want say, i think you represent well. Love the pictures! I can never seem to get the pixels right to upload mine from my phone. I'll have to figure that piece out.

This place could use some more Colorado. ;)
 
I think it might have still been in the 70's and sunny today. It was 64 degrees when I went out to dinner this evening. Went for a long walk after dinner, felt glorious.

I guess it's going to get super cold in a few days. I'll still be out walking most days, it just won't be as enjoyable. Maybe this year I'll go skiing or something.
 
What's up CO?

First snowfall of the season in the metro! We would love to hear those totals in the mountains when it's all said and done this afternoon!

Also, did I hear they were going to start running the train up to Winter Park again this year?

:confused:
 
Back
Top