Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lyy65nODbA1r8841yo1_500.jpg

Good little girl.......

*looks* left and right for mojo......*thinking* we have unfinished business.......:devil:

Good morning daddy's! I hope you all had a great hump day :devil:

Good morning to my fellow lil girls. Hmmm what trouble can we make today:devil:

:kiss::kiss: to all that wants them. Have a great day!
Hi DD.:kiss:
Hello. I'm Starfire.
I lurk this thread all the time but never post anything.
Figured I would start today.
Hello Star, and welcome.

Hello's also to Daddy G, PA, SDx, Billy and BiUnc.

Nice pix DaddyG!

Its a turn on for me to call someone (older or younger) daddy.

Well that is a lovely thing tina......you're in the right place for that.....and by the way those are lovely breasts you have......gorgeous nipples......Oh my yes I can see why you love to have them played with.......:rolleyes:........so welcome little girl....;)

Thanks 1SB......*high fives* ya.......:cool:
*high fives*
Its a turn on for me to call someone (older or younger) daddy.

Welcome Tina!!

Well that is a lovely thing tina......you're in the right place for that.....and by the way those are lovely breasts you have......gorgeous nipples......Oh my yes I can see why you love to have them played with.......:rolleyes:........so welcome little girl....;)

Yes, welcome to the Daddy thread, little tina. Lots o' very nice Daddies here for you to play with, and lots of very nice sisters too.

Have fun and drop in often!:D

Good Morning daddysdalphin.........:kiss:

I hope you have a wonderful day!........:D

Are you being a good girl today.......:devil:

Thank you daddy g....:kiss: my day is going ok...I'm trying to be a good girl, but to no luck am at work and not on my knees for a daddy:(

It feels like forever since I've stopped in here. I haven't had much time to stick around and play, but I pop in from time to time to see what everyone is up to. I'm always glad to see this thread live and kicking ;) Thanks to all the Daddys and Baby Girls who keep this place going, I'm heading to bed but hopefully it won't be too long before I get a chance to join back in the fun!

Nighty night!!:kiss:

It feels like forever since I've stopped in here. I haven't had much time to stick around and play, but I pop in from time to time to see what everyone is up to. I'm always glad to see this thread live and kicking ;) Thanks to all the Daddys and Baby Girls who keep this place going, I'm heading to bed but hopefully it won't be too long before I get a chance to join back in the fun!

Hope you are ok PWMT, & RL is not too hectic. Thanks for the shout.

Nice to see you back Little one.....:heart:

I hope you had a great night.....:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back