Boys that act like girly sluts

You sure do.

I'm rediscovering the joys of getting dressed up...Wearing clothes that score minus points for practicality, but full marks for glamour.

I love that quote and that thought
little practicality but lots of glamour....:devil:

Wonderful

This thread is just wonderful. Totally my fetish. Can't do much except dress up a bit at home and play with a couple of toys - and dream. But it's great to find here that I'm far from alone. Anyone else fancy a slutty boy-schoolgirl?

Love getting all girly for a daddy n letting him have his way. I'll cum on my own as long as he enjoys his boi

I love doing this, I wish I was brave enough to post pics of the few times ive been able to (wife is not into it at all, very open minded about just about everything but :( ) away from home in nocal for ten days or so and am hoping to be able to indulge by myself a few times while I'm away...

would love to talk to guys or girls or anyone in between about it, so send me a message anytime!

YM ted_radio

Ted

what an incredibly sexy pose and such a lovely outfit , i would love to recreate that look .

mmmm I would love for you to dress me in that outfit, or any of your personal outfits, knickers, bras, stockings, heels, skirts, dresses.... soo hot! im on yahoo now if anyone wants to chat mbob2828

Back