Distance Domination-Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a long week, with me sick on top of everything else, I got some phone time this morning with Jounar. :heart:

He's been texting me every day checking in on me and how the healing process has been coming along, but we haven't really had much time together the past couple of weeks. This little bit of phone time really made my day. I played his voice over and over again. :heart:

We talked a bit about things to do when I'm there next. I think he still is a bit surprized sometimes that I melt when he promises to torture me. *giggles*

As a bonus, I'm off this weekend and we're making plans! :cathappy: I can't wait to see what evil things he comes up with.

Thanks to all of you for your posts -- I'm very fortunate to have found a wonderful Teacher who is revealing new worlds to me, all at a distance ... in his honor, I share these photos, that record acts of submission/delight assigned by my revered Teacher and Master.

Wow! I wish that I had a camera to be able to do these things for my Master. Maybe I will get one for the holiday!

I love your dedication as well, in posting the pictures on line.

BTW LOVE those gypsyish necklaces!!! Very nice!

After a long week, with me sick on top of everything else, I got some phone time this morning with Jounar. :heart:

He's been texting me every day checking in on me and how the healing process has been coming along, but we haven't really had much time together the past couple of weeks. This little bit of phone time really made my day. I played his voice over and over again. :heart:

We talked a bit about things to do when I'm there next. I think he still is a bit surprized sometimes that I melt when he promises to torture me. *giggles*

As a bonus, I'm off this weekend and we're making plans! :cathappy: I can't wait to see what evil things he comes up with.

awww thats great new hon :rose:

I love making plans :eek:

Hope you are feeling better chick :rose:

Wow! I wish that I had a camera to be able to do these things for my Master. Maybe I will get one for the holiday!

I love your dedication as well, in posting the pictures on line.

BTW LOVE those gypsyish necklaces!!! Very nice!

Okay, forgive me if I'm being rude, I have been very cranky lately, but does it really take that much dedication to post tit shots on the net? :confused: Yeah they're cool, but I don't see how this is such a great act of submission.

Maybe I'm just jaded.

awww thats great new hon :rose:

I love making plans :eek:

Hope you are feeling better chick :rose:

Thanks, I'm feeling loads better. I really do love making plans with him, or even just talking about things we've done. He always wants to know how it made me feel, and how I liked it, even what I liked about it. That disection process gives me such a feeling of openness and volenerability. I really do love it. :eek:

OOOOOOO PLANS!!!! WOOT!!! They always rock!

I will be leaving for FL on Thursday morning early. Master and I are already planning the next trip (which will be in RI) in February. And another in May (To Shabaricon in Chicago) with hopefully another trip to FL in between them. Master wants us to get together every month with him paying for one trip and me paying for the other. Not IMpossible.

Now .... will you share torture stories? *looks innocent* I am not into it at all, but I'm always looking for story ideas LOL

Frank's slave, Crystal

Okay, forgive me if I'm being rude, I have been very cranky lately, but does it really take that much dedication to post tit shots on the net? :confused: Yeah they're cool, but I don't see how this is such a great act of submission.

Maybe I'm just jaded.

Thanks, I'm feeling loads better. I really do love making plans with him, or even just talking about things we've done. He always wants to know how it made me feel, and how I liked it, even what I liked about it. That disection process gives me such a feeling of openness and volenerability. I really do love it. :eek:

*chuckles* See, for me it wouldn't .. then again, Master would never ask me to do it, so no worries there. I am not allowed to display his body on the internet. But for some .... If she is shy and he knows it then sure, I can see how that would be tough.

Cap'n's Wench .. may I ask how often you and yours talk by like phone?

Frank's slave, Crystal (I really MUST just go head on and make this a siggy like LOL)

OOOOOOO PLANS!!!! WOOT!!! They always rock!

I will be leaving for FL on Thursday morning early. Master and I are already planning the next trip (which will be in RI) in February. And another in May (To Shabaricon in Chicago) with hopefully another trip to FL in between them. Master wants us to get together every month with him paying for one trip and me paying for the other. Not IMpossible.

Now .... will you share torture stories? *looks innocent* I am not into it at all, but I'm always looking for story ideas LOL

Frank's slave, Crystal

We had planned on me being there a total of 3 times last year for a total of 5 weeks...but that didn't work out. :(

This year we are hoping for twice for a total of 3 weeks, but the first trip is a maybe at best so I'm not really planning on being there for that one. I get really depressed when we have to change my travel plans, so I'm only counting on the one in October next year. (but it's just so far from the last time I saw him! :( )

I'd be happy to share details of some our favorite activities....but I prefer to do that privately, unless there is an outcry for wenchie tales *giggles*

*chuckles* See, for me it wouldn't .. then again, Master would never ask me to do it, so no worries there. I am not allowed to display his body on the internet. But for some .... If she is shy and he knows it then sure, I can see how that would be tough.

Cap'n's Wench .. may I ask how often you and yours talk by like phone?

Frank's slave, Crystal (I really MUST just go head on and make this a siggy like LOL)

In other words I am jaded. *giggles*

At first, not very often at all. I think the first year we talked on the phone twice. The second year we started a tradition of me getting a little phone time every sunday, but it didn't always happen. He couldn't ring me at that point, and I was using phone cards to be able to ring him.

After I came back from my visit with him just after our 3rd aniversery, all of the phone companies changed the rates so even with phone cards I couldn't aford more than 2-3 hours of time a month.

This year I found Vontage, and I will sing it's praises till my dieing day. I bought it and set it up with a local number here, then sent the box to him. So there he sits in Dublin Ireland with an Ohio 513 area code. :D So now I can call him as often as I like, and he can call me when ever he gets the whim. :heart: It's awesome, but we still only talk on the phone once a week on average. But we have no time limits that day and have had phone conversations (play time and phone sex!) for 4 or 5 hours and we've even spent an entire day ringing each other and talking periodically that day. It is the most amazing investment I have ever made, and I'm spending a month what I was for an hour and a half of talk time on phone cards. :)

There are cheaper was to go like Magic Jack. But I chose against those because you have to have the computer on in order to use them. Vontage works just like a regular phone except that it's plugged into the internet insted of a regular phone jack. Which is great cause if he was on the computer, we'd be on yahoo, and if something came up and I just needed his voice at that moment, he'd have to get up and turn on the computer, and that's if he heard my text to begin with.

But VoIPs are a godsend to international relations. :D

thanks for the responses to my earlier pondering, gave me some food for hought

ms wench - sorry you've been sick, glad that someone was looking after you...and yay for plans...always nice to have something to look forward to. mine gets me to "report" on how new things feel and stuff like that. and i'm with you on the photos...at least in the sense that since my body is already His, it doesn't bother me at all to send pictures. wouldn't do it for anyone else though. He also contols my orgasms too, so know what you mean that it isn't necessarily a punishment. (picked up from ldr punishkmnet thread)

ms angel - wow, every month!! that's awesome that you two would do that for each other...i'm very happy for the both of you.and *laughing* you really do have to add that to your sig.

we are planning my first visit to Him in six months...trying not to let myself get all excited because it's very distracting....

We had planned on me being there a total of 3 times last year for a total of 5 weeks...but that didn't work out. :(

This year we are hoping for twice for a total of 3 weeks, but the first trip is a maybe at best so I'm not really planning on being there for that one. I get really depressed when we have to change my travel plans, so I'm only counting on the one in October next year. (but it's just so far from the last time I saw him! :( )

I'd be happy to share details of some our favorite activities....but I prefer to do that privately, unless there is an outcry for wenchie tales *giggles*

In other words I am jaded. *giggles*

At first, not very often at all. I think the first year we talked on the phone twice. The second year we started a tradition of me getting a little phone time every sunday, but it didn't always happen. He couldn't ring me at that point, and I was using phone cards to be able to ring him.

After I came back from my visit with him just after our 3rd aniversery, all of the phone companies changed the rates so even with phone cards I couldn't aford more than 2-3 hours of time a month.

This year I found Vontage, and I will sing it's praises till my dieing day. I bought it and set it up with a local number here, then sent the box to him. So there he sits in Dublin Ireland with an Ohio 513 area code. :D So now I can call him as often as I like, and he can call me when ever he gets the whim. :heart: It's awesome, but we still only talk on the phone once a week on average. But we have no time limits that day and have had phone conversations (play time and phone sex!) for 4 or 5 hours and we've even spent an entire day ringing each other and talking periodically that day. It is the most amazing investment I have ever made, and I'm spending a month what I was for an hour and a half of talk time on phone cards. :)

There are cheaper was to go like Magic Jack. But I chose against those because you have to have the computer on in order to use them. Vontage works just like a regular phone except that it's plugged into the internet insted of a regular phone jack. Which is great cause if he was on the computer, we'd be on yahoo, and if something came up and I just needed his voice at that moment, he'd have to get up and turn on the computer, and that's if he heard my text to begin with.

But VoIPs are a godsend to international relations. :D

Private email works just fine by me. I'm always curious .. or nosy ... depending on how you want to look at it LOL.

I had a magicjack as a business number long before I met Master. It can cut out suddenly, which is why Master doesn't care for it, but ...... it works well enough for me. I think he may ask me to get a better cell phone provider. I am currently on a pay-as-you-go.

And yes, I LOVE VOIP!

ms angel - wow, every month!! that's awesome that you two would do that for each other...i'm very happy for the both of you.and *laughing* you really do have to add that to your sig.

we are planning my first visit to Him in six months...trying not to let myself get all excited because it's very distracting....

I was hoping for every OTHER month, but Master wants monthly and if there is any way I can, I will. I think it MAY wind up being "every five to seven weeks or so" LOL. Roughly every 6 weeks.

Sir and I talk pretty much most days on webcam or MSN, it is wonderful to be able to see him most days and keep up a constant dialogue.
So excited to be seeing him next week where I will be collared for the first time!!!

Interested

I'm someone who is interested in becoming an online sub, but I have a few issues that has made it difficult.

1. I am absolutely, completely against giving away my phone number.
2. I am equally against giving nudes of myself.

I'm only 19 and still living with my parents, which means I'm in college and I'm working towards my professional career, and a leak of a nude photo could ruin that. I also have a friend who has had bad experiences in online relationships where phone numbers were given, and has been harassed so much by a former online relationship that police had to be called in. I don't want to risk that.

I would be perfectly willing to do a Skype voice chat in lieu of phone, but no webcams.

What I'm basically asking is how to go about trying to find a master that would be willing to work around those limits?

Just sticking my nose around the door to let everyone know that unfortunately mine and Daddys relationship is over.

It snowballed downhill over a month and now there is nothing left on my side except pain. Now I go away and lick my wounds and see what my future brings.

Hope everyone is well and happy. Love and hugs to all

:kiss::kiss:

I'm someone who is interested in becoming an online sub, but I have a few issues that has made it difficult.

I'm only 19 and still living with my parents, which means I'm in college and I'm working towards my professional career, and a leak of a nude photo could ruin that. I also have a friend who has had bad experiences in online relationships where phone numbers were given, and has been harassed so much by a former online relationship that police had to be called in. I don't want to risk that.

I would be perfectly willing to do a Skype voice chat in lieu of phone, but no webcams.

What I'm basically asking is how to go about trying to find a master that would be willing to work around those limits?

This is most likely not the answer you are looking for but I'm going to give it to you anyway...

Close the lid to your laptop and go out and meet real people in real life that you can touch and feel and talk to and laugh with.

I'm in my mid-40's and went to college way before there was a 1:1 ratio of computers to students. My college years were a blast (and I still managed to graduate with above a 3.5) Please don't spend this awesome time in your life trying to find a Master to control your life. Wait at least until you get out of school.

Computers are very addicting, On-line Masters/Sirs/Daddys etc even more so. Maybe join Fetlife and play around a bit learning a little more about BDSM but please...don't swear allegiance to any one LordMasterOhHolinessSHitDoesn'tStink.

Get out of your house, away from your parents and inhale all that your life has to offer.

Just sticking my nose around the door to let everyone know that unfortunately mine and Daddys relationship is over.

It snowballed downhill over a month and now there is nothing left on my side except pain. Now I go away and lick my wounds and see what my future brings.

~~Long, lingering, I-wish-I-could-take-your-pain-away Hug ~~

I truly am so sorry you are feeling so much pain. Break-ups suck, pure and simple. Good to see you are looking to the future.

:rose:

I was going to put this in the Isolated Blurt thread, then I was thinking the Pissed Off thread and then maybe changing it around a bit and putting it in the Dear X thread...

No where did it seem to fit so I just came back here home, to this thread. :) Though it doesn't require a response, and it won't make any sense and I wish I could figure out a way to get him to really understand what is going on in my head. Hell, I wish I could really understand what is going on in my own head.

I'm in my December mood. I'm so freaking restless and frustrated and hyperactive and on edge and needing protection, support and attention. Damn, this is our 4th December together...I would think....UGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

I think I just need to walk away from the internet. Take some of my own advice. LOL Not end my relationship but cut out all other distractions (except on-line shopping...and email)

Or maybe I should just concentrate 100 % on family, try just plain vanilla....

I don't know, I just don't know...

But my Distance Domination friends--if I do disappear for a bit don't worry about me. I just need to step away for a bit.

Hugs to you all.

I agree with ES.

I got married when I was your age. What we found out is that there really is a lot of growing and learning you do between 19-25. The marriage lasted 3 years, and it wasn't until we seperated that I realized I was missing out on what being 20 means.

Yes I fell in love and devoted myself to some one half way across the world at 22, but he understood that I had a lot of self discovery to do yet. And we had a different kind of relationship. I don't think it would have worked with any other man, I really don't.

Figure out who you are and what you want from life before devoting it to a Master, especially one online. If you really must have some online D/s play, I'd sujest a role play type deal, but even that can become very consuming.

Besides that, as much as I love Jounar, I wouldn't wish this life on any other 20 something in the world. Just a thought.

Oh Fi. *huggles* :kiss:

/snip

I'm in my December mood. I'm so freaking restless and frustrated and hyperactive and on edge and needing protection, support and attention. Damn, this is our 4th December together...I would think....UGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

I think I just need to walk away from the internet. Take some of my own advice. LOL Not end my relationship but cut out all other distractions (except on-line shopping...and email)

But my Distance Domination friends--if I do disappear for a bit don't worry about me. I just need to step away for a bit.

Hugs to you all.

*warm hugs* sorry you are feeling so restless ES, I truly know what it's like.

You know I think you hit the nail on the head. A break from here and other distractions is sometimes a really good idea. I know that myself.

Sometimes distancing yourself from Lit and other distractions can often give you the space to gain a bit of clarity about the other aspects of your life.

I would certainly miss you and your posts but it neednt be forever...sometimes 2/3 week helps. I've been there myself and felt better for it.

Sometimes lifes balancing act feels too difficult to manage, yet equally when you step back it can be as simple as realising that with a slightly different approach balance can be regained.

Hope whatever you do...your christmas is a happy one and you manage to figure it all. PM me please if you want to chat :rose:

I was going to put this in the Isolated Blurt thread, then I was thinking the Pissed Off thread and then maybe changing it around a bit and putting it in the Dear X thread...

No where did it seem to fit so I just came back here home, to this thread. :) Though it doesn't require a response, and it won't make any sense and I wish I could figure out a way to get him to really understand what is going on in my head. Hell, I wish I could really understand what is going on in my own head.

Hugs to you all.

I didn't see this until minxie quoted it. :eek:

I know you get a bad case of holiday stress, but I know you always get through it. See you on the other side. :kiss:

I'm having my worst case of holiday depression this year. Just seem to be in a "fuck it all" mood lately.

I agree with the whole "You're too young. Have some fun." Then again I am 41 LOL

Knowing you are only 19 and so 'barely legal' (you can't even drink in most states) I suspect you are rolling your eyes at us olduns waxing careful and making sense you can't see.

Sooooooooo

Try something like a magicjack. Gives you a phone number you can give out and @ 20 bucks a month, if he starts harrassing you you can pitch it in the nearest deep lake.

Nudes. You know, sex isn't everything. It sounds more like you might be wanting to get your rocks off than be in any kind of relationship. In which case I can also recommend Second Life to find a Dom for you. Or you can simply send him nude photos all day long .... just not of YOU.

But be warned. I am a woman who was an Online Dom (male) for many years on Second Life. So don't be surprised if you meet a man who isn't a man in real life .. but this IS of course only an online thing for you anyway.

And to those holiday depressed. My heart goes out. This is the best holiday I've had in many many many years. First one where I didn't have to remember my kids, friends and family in order to make the suicidal thoughts go away. So I can relate, but I'm so glad I'm not there this year.

Last edited:
Wrapping presents tonight is helping. Along with a nice conversation with him. :)

We covered some of my issues with his weighing me, and I feel even more safe and confident in his care.

And as I look as the presents for him and wrap them it kind of warms me a little. I love picturing his excitement and his expression when he opens them.

I don't know why sending packages make me feel closer to him, but it really does. :heart:

I agree with the whole "You're too young. Have some fun." Then again I am 41 LOL

Knowing you are only 19 and so 'barely legal' (you can't even drink in most states) I suspect you are rolling your eyes at us olduns waxing careful and making sense you can't see.

Ehmem....I'm only 26. ;)

Wrapping presents tonight is helping. Along with a nice conversation with him. :)

We covered some of my issues with his weighing me, and I feel even more safe and confident in his care.

And as I look as the presents for him and wrap them it kind of warms me a little. I love picturing his excitement and his expression when he opens them.

I don't know why sending packages make me feel closer to him, but it really does. :heart:

Ahhh present wrapping ...... I hate it .. but that is probably because my kids find all manner of excuse to come on in and be nosy LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back