Homeless Boss (Closed)

marine_biochild

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 17, 2015
Posts
542
Name:Cassandra Reed
Age:30
Height:5'2"

Ms. Reed scurried around the small office files hugged to her chest while her free hand searched the filing cabinet for more paperwork. A receiver was pressed to her ear, held there by her shoulder as she spoke. The small irritated screech from the other end of the phone made her wince. "I understand that there is a convention in town for this month but you have got to have one room available!" Her voice was a plea, answered only by the laugh of the hotel manager on the other end before a resounding click as the line went dead. Taking a seat at her desk Cassandra placed down both the phone and files she had been carrying. Rubbing her temples she couldn't help but groan. If it wasn't one thing it was the other. She had been on the phone all day attempting to find her boss a room as his new home was still under construction.

Having flown in early that morning with him they had both found out the bad news together. Now she was at a loss. She had been working with him for a few years and had managed to work out all problems they had come to but this time she wasn't sure what to do. With a deep breath she stood slowly, smoothing her suit she glanced to the door. She began to pace for a few moments, her feet aching slightly in the high heels she wore. Rubbing her temples she tried to think for something. About the time she was going to give up the thought struck her. Turning she hurried into his office.

"Sir." She said with a gentle smile. He looked as tired as she was. The day have been odd to say the least but the good news was they had managed to get most of the office in order. At least they were on schedule with that.

"I've called every hotel in the area, going as far as two counties over but this convention that's going on has everything booked solid. I'm sorry sir. It looks as though we wont be putting you up in a hotel. There is only a few options left... if you would like we could have you fly in every day which would be very time consuming and expensive or...." She swallowed. "If you like I have an extra bedroom at my place...you could stay with me until your home is finished."
 
Leon Greyson


Greyson had been studying the spreadsheet on the screen of his laptop. He really did not like to be interrupted, but in fact, no strategy was presenting itself for how to get the offshore components here on time.

He expected Miss Reed would look after all the other details so he could focus on work. He sighed, but to himself, showing his frustration was not going help, and if anything was his secret to success, it was his ability to focus on results and moving forward.

He looked up. Looked right into her green eyes, and tried to process what he heard.

"And you have tried everywhere?"

It was rhetorical, and she knew it was rhetorical. There was no question she was the best PA he had ever encountered. Bright, well groomed, presentable, impeccable manners. She knew him to a tee. He could even count on her to buy shirts and ties and underwear for him, Whatever he needed, she did, and it allowed him to concentrate on business.

Then for just a moment, he thought he saw something else in her eyes, But it vanished as soon as it appeared. He shrugged it off.

"Miss Reed that is very kind of you to offer, I really appreciate it, And I know it is a last resort. Thank you. Give me a few minutes to finish this and . . . he paused . . . usually I have dinner in my room so I can work. That's far too much to ask of you. Can you make us reservations if you can find anything? The least the company can do is buy you dinner."
 
Cassandra said nothing as he worked through what he wanted to do. She had spent years with him, knowing how he worked out problems and handled his issues himself. Her job was to handle everything else so he could do just that. Lifting a hand to brush a loose piece of hair back into place she nodded. "Of course sir." A tender smile touched her lips and after a moment of clicking away on the small phone she had pulled from her pocket she nodded. "I've booked us a reservation at the small Italian restaurant a block from my home. That way we wont have to go to far afterwards."


There was a pause as she turned to exit, intending to finish the little bit of work she had left. "Sir... after today, would you like me to ensure you don't have any meetings tomorrow so you are able to catch up on what we couldn't finish today thanks to this small issue?" She glanced to him her eyes focused.

"I'll also ensure that your luggage is taken to my place and put away so you wont have to worry about it either."
 
Last edited:
Leon wondered for a moment about the look in her eyes when she asked about cancelling his appointments, but like before, it was there, then it vanished.

"Yes" He looked at her curiously for a moment, then returned to his work, in his mind the image of her walking away, the fine curves of her hips kept appearing.

Finally he managed to get his mind back on the data, but in the back of his mind he kept wondering. He had never considered her as anything other than a co-worker, in fact, the perfect assistant. A young man, young woman, made no difference to him. It was their assistance that mattered. That they could free his time to spend on the business.

After the last overseas call about 6 pm, he locked down his laptop with encryption, and put it in the office safe. Looked around the office to be sure everything was put away, and put on his suit jacket, texted Reed on his phone - 'ready?'
 
It hadn't taken long to get the evening together, his luggage sent to her home and his things put away. Something inside her chest squeezed at the thought of him staying in her home. After all of these years, all of their travels and business endeavors they had never been anything but professional. She prided herself on never calling him by his first name, never having a hair out of place. She refused to let him see her without being put together. Her long hair was always pulled back into a clean bun and her suits always pressed. That would be changing tonight. For the first time in ten years he would be seeing her at home. In her sleep wear and her hair down. It made her hesitate. All these years they had been just professionals and although she didn't have any friends outside of work she enjoyed her privacy.

As she began to make her way around the office thoughts flashed through her mind. He was an attractive older man, put together and well groomed. Although he was older his arms and chest still held a rough definition under his suit. She had never thought of him in such a way before. Shaking herself from such a train of thought she forced herself back to the task at hand.

Cassandra was in the process of filing the last of the evenings paperwork when her phone went off. Glancing to the clock she was surprised to see it had gotten so late. Placing away the last report she made her way over to her desk, checking to make sure everything was in it's place. In the short time she had managed to put away the important documents under lock and key, cleaned and sorted the rest of the boxes shipped to them, gotten the newest orders printed and sent to processing and had arranged the schedule for the week. Seeing the text she glanced around once more. Was she ready?

She was a perfectionist at heart, hating to have anything out of order. Her eyes scanned the large office before falling on his door. To most it looked put together, ready for anyone coming to see her boss but to her she saw the flaws. The missing foliage she had in her last office to make things more welcoming, the boxes stacked neatly that needed to be gone through and placed away, the impersonal walls lacking pictures and decor. Rubbing the bridge of her nose she forced herself to stop looking. Clicking away at the phone she hit send - 'Yes sir'

Reaching down she took hold of her purse and the suit jacket she had taken off once she had gotten moving around the office. About the time she had straightened once more she saw him step in. With a smile she moved to the door. "Shall we?"
 
As they stepped into the elevator, he caught her scent. Not perfume. Not cologne. But something, an aroma undeniably feminine. How had he never noticed this before? Slowly, almost as if meditating, he inhaled, savoring it. Then a splash of cold water from his frontal cortex. 'She is an employee. You are her boss. This is not appropriate. Not ever.' The elevator opened and the scent was mercifully diluted. They walked together to the doors, he paused to let her go ahead, always the gentleman.

"Let's take a cab, then we can both enjoy some wine with dinner" She nodded assent.

As they stood and waited he started to wonder what her home was like. He would be in a spare bedroom she said. But how many washrooms. He hoped she had an ensuite so he could use the main one without intruding on her privacy. Of course they traveled together before, but they always had separate rooms, sometimes not even the same floor. He generally had a suite so he could use the main area for meetings keeping the bedroom door closed. All these years together, never even thought about the fact she was a desirable young woman. He looked at her again as they stood waiting for a cab. Pantsuit. But she made it look so good, so professional, yet it accentuated her curves by obscuring them. He felt a little tingle deep in his groin. And squelched it.

Of course he had had dalliances. But business came first, and any woman he had ever met wanted far more of him than he was willing to give. He would never compromise his goal, his duties to his shareholders, the board. So he learned to catch the signs and back off fast, before feelings were deeply hurt. From time to time a casual friend who understood. But they were few and far between. Mostly his love was his business. And it had rewarded him well.
 
Stepping into the elevator her mind was on the many tasks she needed to handle in the coming days. The small space was silent, and in that silence she took a moment to look over at her boss. He was much taller than her, something she never seemed to notice until then. Staring up at him she studied his features. He was handsome, his features well defined and his eyes. She swallowed, those steely gray eyes. For a moment, a simple fleeting moment, she wondered what those eyes held when they looked deep into someone. When they were in the heat of an intimate encounter. She could feel a warmth at her center but forced herself to change gears. About the time the elevator came to a stop those steely eyes turned to her.

"Let's take a cab, then we can both enjoy some wine with dinner"

She nodded taking a deep breath. "Yes sir. Wine sounds delightful after this day." Stepping out she began to click away on the small phone. "A taxi is on it's way sir." Her green eyes glanced down the road, waiting patiently while her mind began to wander once more. How long had it been since she had been with someone? Her fingers absently ran across her ring finger. The indent was gone, as well as the faded tan line from the old ring. She thought back, four years. Where had the time gone? Shaking herself before she could take that long road of memories she inhaled. Work was her only focus. It was all that mattered and it was all she needed to worry about.

Watching as the yellow cab pulled up she nodded to him as he opened the door for her. "Thank you sir." Always the gentleman, if only more men held the same values. Stepping into the cab she moved over so that he had enough room to sit beside her.
 
He knew what had happened. He knew where it happened. He suspected how it happened. He had no idea why it had happened.

As they got into the cab, somehow his hand, the back of his hand to be sure, but still his hand. His hand traced from her hip. Well really not exactly her hip more to the rear. Her rear. From there, it traced down her thigh most of the way to her knee. Almost the back of her knee.

Now it does happen. People touch by accident. Perhaps in a crowded subway or commuter train. An elevator. Even a line up for a restaurant or movie. And the reaction is non-verbal. A certain recoil. One can sense it.

Not this time. If anything he thought she moved slightly closer. But definitely no recoil.

And one apologizes. 'Sorry' 'Scusate' 'Escuse moi' 'Sumimasen'

Not this time. To his horror, as if watching a movie, he heard himself with a low voice pronounce the consonant 'M'. On hearing it he stopped it as soon as he could. But the sound hung in the air.

As quickly as it appeared, the moment vanished when the cabby asked "Where to?"
 
His hand moved slowly, a timid... No... Leon Greyson was never timid. No this touch was accidental? That wasn't right either because as his hand made its slow journey she could faintly hear the contented, almost excited 'm' that forced its way from his lips. Gentle. That was what it was. A gentle caress that had her skin tingling, her stomach tightening. Had he meant to? Was it an accident that turned voluntary she didn't know. But if she knew anything, it was that she had enjoyed it.

Staring up at him, green eyes dancing along his features she opened her mouth to speak, to say what she wasn't sure but as if the universe was playing a sick game the cabi spoke. The moment was gone and any hope for finding it again was lost.

"oh um... " She was flustered, a new feeling one she wasn't to keen on. Her cheeks warmed letting her know they had turned scarlet. Clearing her throat she spoke again with determination this time. " 3rd Street and Brookstone Road please. "

With an accomplished sigh she leaned back against the cold leather seat her shoulder brushing his in the small confines. Her hands folded cleanly in her lap her eyes ran slowly up the line of his body starting at his knee until they stopped on his hands. Swallowing she wondered what he was thinking and feeling. Had it truly been an accident? Inhaling slowly she forced herself to look away out the window to her left. She felt she needed to say something so he didn't think her angry but she was at a loss for words.

Finally deciding to make small talk instead of sit in silence she turned towards him only to find those steely eyes staring back. Her breath hitched for a moment before her mind began to turn once more. "So... Sir..." She hadn't thought her plan through and once again she was at a loss for words. Swallowing she watched as those steely eyes made a slow decent downwards, seeming to rake over her with a curiosity and motive she wasn't quite sure of. She could feel her chest heaving slightly as she tried to catch her breath, seeming all at once to be wrapped up in the rich scent of his cologne.

Shaking herself from the fog that seemed to have crept its way over her usually alert mind she felt the cab come to a stop. Turning, hope bubbled up in her wishing to be free of the confines of the cab only to find they were at a stop light. Pull it together! She scolded herself. She had worked with him for ten years, spent sleepless nights around an office desk working on numbers and projections and then it hit her. Her brain seemed to snap back to reality all at once.

"Sir I managed to get those projections for next quarter finished and while we haven't been forwarded everything from the old office I think I'll be able to manage some more stats tomorrow so we can be ready for this coming quarter. If the numbers continue we are in for the biggest quarter yet." She smiled looking down at her hands. Business. Stick to business, it's what you know.
 
"Yes, and the strength of our results has opened an opportunity. And I can not decide what to do. Really I had an ulterior motive inviting you for dinner tonight. I want to let the decision sit in my mind overnight, without conciously thinking about it. Sometimes that will clear up matters. We will see. Meantime, we get to have a nice dinner on the company."

At that moment the cab made a sharp turn which caught him unawares. Before he could grasp the door. he was pressed agaisnt her, quite firmly shoulders, upper arms, hips and thighs. It felt so natural it was a moment before he recovered and pulled himself away.

"Hey! Take it easy. If we wanted that kind of ride we'd go to a Six Flags."

The cabbie apologized. "Sorry Sir"

But the damage had been done. The feel of her pressed agaisnt his side was electrifying. He breathed in sharply. Caught himself imagining her, tonight, at her house, laying side by side in bed enjoying an afterglow. And it was difficult to move his mind away from that image.

Struggling, he said "So have you eaten at this restaurant before? What is your fav Italian dish?" Mercifully he felt the impending erection subside.
 
"It will be nice to ha-"

Her sentence was ceased when the cab veered, sending her careening against the door and then she engulfed him. His body pressed against hers, his cologne filling her and instantly images began flash in her minds eyes. Him above her, his full weight against her and driving into her. A small moan escaped past her lips before she could catch it. Her eyes sprang open, forcing her mind to shift. She was in a cab. She needed to focus. Her breathing was raged and her cheeks as red as her hair.

The effort he needed to pull himself off of her was the same effort needed to pull her mind back to the correct lane instead of the dangerous one it was trying to drive down at full speed. She shifted, rubbing her hands along her legs as she tried to keep her ever warming center at bay.

"Restaurant?" She asked dimly, her mind still in a fog. Her eyes rose to meet his before the lights finally clicked on. "Oh! Y...yes! When I came for the final visit on the office and to sign the papers for my place I ate here. It's very nice and the atmosphere is very relaxing. I enjoyed that it was so quiet." She smiled before glancing to the driver making sure he wasn't going to be making any more wild turned. "As for my favorite dish. I'm a simply girl sir. I enjoy a good homemade lasagna with a vodka meat sauce. What about you?"

She seemed to finally be gaining a clear head as the cab began to slow once more. "I think this is us."
 
The cab stopped under a canopy at the front of the restaurant. The cabbie pushed a few buttons on his screen and handed back a terminal. Three button pushes and a tap later, and the cabbie said "Have a good evening."

As Leon got out he turned and extended his hand for to grasp. She took it as she exited. Her hand was cool, and soft. Something clenched deep in his groin when she touched, and her scent wafted by. There was a deep almost silent rumbling in his chest. His conscious mind viewed all of this with alarm, yet had no means to control these reactions. He decided to ignore them as best he could.

At the door, the maitre d' asked the name, looked back and forth between them curiously, and then ushered them to a secluded table in a darker section of the restaurant. It was late, and there were few other diners. He lit a candle, and said "Rocco will be your waiter."

He gazed at her. The candlelight flickered reflections in her eyes. The green sparkled. The twinges in body continued unabated.

"Buonasera signorina signore"

"Due Cinzano Bianca con ghiaccio per favore" Leon said this, never moving his eyes from hers.

The waiter vanished to get their apreitifs, leaving menus and a wine list. Leon opened neither.

Rocco returned with two glasses of clear vermouth, lemon twists, and ice. Leon handed him the closed menus.

"Chiedere al cuoco di darci la sua migliore lasagne e scegliere il vino per noi."

The waiter nodded assent to his request and vanished, leaving a basket of breads, a shallow dish, and small flagons of olive oil and balsamic vinegar.

Then he reached forward and lightly touched her hand on the table, "Thank you for this. It means so much to me to never worry, just know I can concentrate on business. But tell me, we have traveled most of the world these last few years, if you were, ah . . , independently wealthy, where would you want to live, you could choose anywhere, where would you like to be?" He was not conscious of it, but his fingers had traced little circles on the back of her hand.
 
In one fluid motion he stepped out of the cab and offered her his hand. With a tender smile she took the offer before sliding out herself, unfolding and smoothing her suit before looking up at him. His hand was warm, strong and slightly rough. Her stomach seemed to twist and tighten but she forced herself to ignore it. He led her forward, and as if it were the most natural action in the world she released his hand, sliding her own up to gently take the crook of his elbow. Stepping closer as they passed through the door she watched in silence as they were ushered to the darker, more romantic spots of the restaurant. She had been in main dinning area when she had come on her own. Now though, the spot was private almost intimate.

Taking a seat she glanced around just for a moment but then there was the hiss of a match and the once cool light that was filtering in around them warmed at the light of a long candle seated in the middle of their table. She could feel eyes on her and when she turned to look at her dinner partner she found his eyes were already on her. She felt her breath hitch, her hands, laced neatly on the tables fidgeted for a moment and ten he began to speak.

She was transfixed on those steely eyes that seemed intent on her own green ones. His Italian was smooth, almost sensual as he spoke. Something about it seemed, enticing. He didn't make a motion for the menu's left by the waiter, nor did he take the time to watch him go. Something inside her kept her still, not reaching for the menus either. Instead she stared back, her eyes wandering only to the curve of his lips her own parting ever so slightly. She was trying to think of something to say when the waiter returned but this time Leon moved.

He was handing the closed menus to the man before speaking once more. As he spoke her own eyes traveld to those lips once more, watching them move and roll as he spoke so fluently. She wondered what else those lips could do and idly wondered what they tasted like. This thought made her lick her own lips before biting her lip with an almost seductive flare.

Her mind snapped back to reality as he took her hand, her cheeks warming at being so openly enticed by a simple order and then it dawned on her. He had ordered for the both of them. Blinking she glanced down at the hand on hers fighting to hold back the smile that twitched at the edges of her lips. Was this what it was like? To be with a gentleman, someone experienced and suave? No one had ever ordered for her, nor had anyone ever taken her to such an extravagant restaurant to. She forced her thoughts to end as he began to speak. Inhaling slowly she finally smiled, staring back into his eyes.

"There is no need to thank me sir. It's my job and I enjoy it very much." She thought of his question a part of her mind focusing solely on the soft motion of his fingers at the back of her hand. It was calming, so much so that she took a few extra second to just enjoy it before answering. "I enjoyed Norway when we were there last year but if I had to pick somewhere to live. To spend the rest of my life I would have to say that England would become my home." She smiled. "The scenery is so beautiful and the history, there is so much history there. A small house in the countryside of England maybe Cheshire or Lancashire , nothing to large." She thought for a moment. "Somewhere quite... where I could see the stars at night." She paused before laughing softly. "Sounds silly huh?" She chuckled before lightly turning her hand over in his, her fingers running slowly along his palm and wrist absently.

"What about you sir? Where would you like to be?"
 
"England sounds wonderful. Perhaps a few other places, for different seasons."

The touch of her fingertip on the palm of his hand transfixed him. He left his hand where it was and leaned back, just to enjoy the sensations. Then closed his eyes for a moment, yet again imagining them naked, together, in bed, touching and enjoying each other's bodies. Safely covered by the table cloth, this time he did not worry as the mood surged in him, thickening. He opened his eyes to see her looking straight into his. Deep green pools. There really was no need to say anything. Communications as old as the history of the species raced between them. He had no idea why this arose now, after ten years of working together, but there was no denying what was happening. Of course it is wrong wrong wrong. One never ever allows oneself to have romantic feeling about an employee. Never ever when one of the two is in a position of power. It was all wrong. But his hormones were making a very persuasive argument that countered the logic.

They sipped the vermouth. And after what seemed mere seconds, the food arrived.

In a broken Italian accent Rocco said as he served them, "This is the recipe of the mother of the chef. He had made it to take to his family, but he said it would be a honor to serve it to you Senor. And the chef chose his favorite Amarone to accompany it, May I?" The waiter held a bottle for Leon's approval. Leon nodded, the waiter drew the cork and handed it for inspection. After a long slow inhale, he smiled and nodded for the wine to be poured. A small amount to be sipped. And a second nod of approval. Then a glass poured for the lady and a glass for the gentleman.

Delicious aromas enveloped them from the lasagne. Leon took the silver server in his hand and cut and placed a portion on her plate, then served himself.

"Buon appetito!" He raised his glass. "To whatever tomorrow brings, may we both be happy."

As he watched and waited for her to taste, he wondered, was that her foot he felt touching his calf, under the table? An accident? He held still. Watching. And waiting.
 
Her fingers absently trailed his skin as she watched smiling sweetly. It was peaceful, something they both needed after the day they had been through. She took a sip of the vermouth enjoying the slight sweet ting mixed with its soft bitterness. She hadn't had such a drink before. She wasn't one for the finer things in life. Although he paid her well she set a large sum of it away for retirement and other investments choosing a simpler life. He was leaning back now, his eyes drooping closed and in that moment she took the time to look at him fully. The soft silver of his hair shimmered in the candle light and the curve of muscle under his dress shirt made her mind wander to darker more inappropriate thoughts. She wondered what rough hair of his beard would feel like against sensitive skin. She pondered what kind of lover he was. She knew he was a dominant person when it came to the office, taking the lead on everything without a second thought. He could quiet a room with a simple stare and commanded respect everywhere he went. Did that translate to the bedroom as well? Inhaling slowly she watched as his eyes opened to stare back into her again. Steely grey eyes communicating many things she only wondered if she was reading them correctly. Images flashed again, rough hands on her arms, holding her against soft sheets. Lips teasing, caressing her most intim-

She was shocked out of her thoughts, realizing she was on the brink of panting. Her face flushed, her skin warm to the touch. Glancing down to their hands, her fingers having moved to brush and play against the sensitive skin on his wrist. Swallowing she gave him a nervous smile pulling her hand back slowly. It was wrong. This primal feeling that was taking over her body, almost smothering her was wrong. Oh so wrong. It was not allow, it was not right. Not with someone you worked with definitely not with someone who was your boss.

He inspected the wine, taking his time before her glass was poured. She took the glass raising it slowly as she moved her leg to cross them only to brush her foot accidentally along his calf. The touch electrified her, sending chills down her body and into her already trembling core. It was just a fluke right? There was no way something like that could, she touched his calf again. Instantly she felt the tinge of excitement rock her once more. "To...happiness." She spoke slowly clinking her glass lightly with his. It wasn't a question that it was wrong, the question in her mind, was he feeling it too? Her eyes watched as she touched her foot to him once more on the pretense of shifting in her seat as she took a sip of her wine her eyes never leaving his.
 
It was as if the sip of wine had gone straight to his head. He felt dizzy, overwhelmed by a surge of excitement. Her eyes held a question, and he observed himself stretching his other leg forward, then his ankle pressing her calf so her foot stayed where it was, caressing his . . Then his conscious mind realized first, what was happening, and second, that to stop now would be unthinkable. Equally unthinkable as having romantic, hell no, romantic, sexual feelings for her. Completely unacceptable.

And at that moment it hit him. For a few moments his thoughts had been all about her. The problem he had wrestled with all week had for a few delightful moments not been foremost in his mind. Perhaps here was an answer. No sooner had logic taken charge of him when it was lost to the caresses of her foot on his thigh.

"This is an unexpected pleasure indeed" he heard himself say, after tasting the lasagne, and holding another forkful in salute. Under the table he pushed off the slip-on from one foot. A poor substitute for his hand to be sure, but he pressed it into service, caressing her as they ate. His mind bravely fought for control, but soon realized the battle with his animal urges was lost, and began to consider implications of what has happening. He knew then what would happen when they finally arrived at her home. This was a journey that he rarely had ever taken, and he wanted to savor it, in every detail.

It seemed like seconds later and it seemed like hours later, the wine was nearly finished, only scraps of lasagne remained, and Rocco was asking if they wanted dessert and expresso.

"No, grazie Rocco, e stato magnifico ma siamo stanchi. Il conto per favore."

He let his foot fall from hers, replaced his shoe, and asked, "Is your place far? Can we walk? Or should we call another cab?"

He paid the bill with a wave of his card, "Si prega di complimento lo chef." as he handed the terminal back to the waiter.
 
He shifted, and in slow motion he pressed his foot against her calf, locking hers where it was. A spark of what was truly happening hit her. He spoke, a quiet whisper on grinning lips. Swallowing she felt her head spin slightly. Was it the wine? She glanced to her glass, placing it down slowly and taking up her fork.

The lasagna was filled with savory flavors, but the now sock laden foot running along her made it hard to concentrate on the food before her. The small squeak of her conscious told her she needed to hit the metaphorical brakes but her primal urges were outweighing any sense of logic.

Soon enough the food was gone and replaced with Leon once again speaking the sultry Italian with the waiter Her breathing was quickening as he slowly pulled her foot away to ready herself to leave. She hoped she wouldn't show how his ministrations on her had sent her body into a heated frenzy.

His question made her hesitate. "Well sir." Her voice held a hint of huskiness she hoped he didn't notice. "My place is about a block away so if we would like to walk we could that decision is up to you." Her eyes wandered over him as he paid the bill her cheeks flushing.

She knew what awaited them when they managed to get to their destination and part of her hitched. How long had it been? How long had she been without the touch of another? Would she be up to the task? She forced her thoughts away, tucking them into the corners of her mind to face at a later time. He stood offering her his hand once more. Taking it she stood slowly, drawing close to him as she did. Staring up into his steely eyes she waited for his decision, her thumb gently running along the back of his hand.
 
"We will walk then."

As they left the restaurant he extended his arm so she could take it, then tucked her arm close to his side. From time to time, as they walked he had the delightful experience of feeling the the side of her breast soft on his arm. And their hips brushed every once in a while. He was pensive. The decision that had been troubling him for many weeks was crystallizing in his mind. It was clear to him now what had to be done. Of course it would be a risk, what wasn't? And it allowed the little devil to hop down off one of the horns of his current dilemma.

"I need this walk to clear my head Miss Reed. I think perhaps I had a bit more wine than usual. Or something else." At that moment the soft curve touched his arm again. "Something else I suspect."

The evening air was pleasant, a quarter moon was glimpsed from time to time, yet he noticed nothing but her. The sound of her steps. The slight wafts of her scent. The warmth where they touched. Even the sound of her breathing. Nothing else registered.

It would indeed be a risk. But a personal risk, not a business risk. He was used to business risks. It was his acumen in exploiting risky situations that had made him such a success. Still the decision was clear in his mind. There was no way to mitigate it. He had to put himself in a very vulnerable position, and accept that as the only reasonable path in the circumstances. Was there really a difference between three billion and four billion dollars? To him? At that moment? Some things could not be priced in dollars. And were worth the risk. Of that he was certain.

When they arrived at her place, he stopped, and said "Give me a moment." He rapidly typed a message on his phone, and tapped send. Then turned his phone off. "Please, Miss Reed, turn off your phone. Mine is off, and I'd like there to be no possibility of any interruptions until tomorrow. There is nothing that can happen now that can not wait until then."

One final decision: tomorrow was soon enough to tell her. He turned and smiled softly. Tilted his head. "May I come in?" he asked playfully. He meant far more than just entering her home.
 
His decision to walk came as a relief to her. She wasn't sure if she could manage another cab ride with him. She was sure that if placed in a small confine with him again she would be the one to, as some say, jump his bones. Taking his arm lightly she walked beside him, her mind wandering from place to place. The cool air of the night seeming to awaken her from the foggy lust she had been overcome with at dinner.

From time to time she could feel the brush of his arm against the side of her chest, the touch still electrifying but comforting in a way. He spoke about the wine and she nodded, "Yes...I think we both had more than usual." A smile touched her lips, her cheeks flaring. Glancing up at the moon she gave a contented sigh, her heels the only sound between them as they clicked again the hard sidewalk.

She wondered how the rest of this night would go. Usually, it was shower and bed for her after dinner. Maybe some light reading if she didn't bring work home with her. Her mind clicked again and her free hand touched the bag on her shoulder. She had brought work home with her to handle before bed. She absently wondered if it was worth it to try some work tonight. After everything she wasn't sure if her heart nor her mind was up for it. Slowly her thoughts slipped to the man walking next to her. What was his plan? What was he thinking? Could things still be professional between them? And most importantly what did this change between them after so many years of business. Her heart squeezed at he thought of losing her job, a job she had worked very hard to become the best at. She had put blood sweat and tears into ensuring she was the best assistant he had ever encountered an took pride in the knowledge that without her his job would have been much harder getting to where he was now. She could feel his hip brushing her as they walked and images flashed once more. How it would feel to have him buried within her, to have his hands on her body his eyes on her. She felt her center begin to quiver with need. She had been without for such a long time, opting after her divorce to focus on work and not love. Her mind was still mulling over everything when they reached her home.

Opening the door she stepped into the doorway slowly as he asked for a moment. Turning when he began to speak again she nodded, pulling out her phone to turn it off. "Of coarse sir." She said quietly.

"May I come in?"

His voice was playful but there was an undertone to it, an unspoken question she wasn't sure if she had imagined or heard. Swallowing she gave him a playful smile before nodding. "Why of coarse." Stepping back she allowed him into the small two bedroom home. Carefully she began to take off her high heel speaking to him as she did. "Please, make yourself at home. It's not much but... for one person it's plenty." The decor was simple, warm browns accented with soft blues. Most pieces were modern but held a homey atmosphere. Her mother had always told her she had gone into the wrong business. That instead of getting her majors in business and finance she should have gone into the interior designing industry. The memory made her smile a little wider as she finished removing her painful shoes, letting out a light sigh of relief. Standing once more she stared up at him to find him staring back.
 
In one smooth motion he took her in his arms and pressed her full length against him. His lower thigh straight between hers, his lower chest on hers, her head nestled under his chin. Then he lifted her chin and kissed her full on the lips.

He spoke finally, not letting go of her. "I have never felt this way about anyone before. Not ever. I have no idea what is happening to me, but it is the best thing that has happened to me. I want you, So much I feel I will explode."

Then he realized she would have felt his arousal. And he did not care. He made no attempt to disguise it. His hands up and down her back, he felt as if he wanted to meld with her, become part of her.

He looked at her and said "No, no, don't think, just be you."

Nothing could have prepared him for how wonderful she felt. His hand on the small of her back pressed her closer and closer. He needed to be deep inside her, but to do that would mean breaking the embrace and he could not do that. He kissed her a thousand times, small, long, strong, soft, gentle, The heat where their bodies met was scorching.
 
It all happened in the blink of an eye, she was puled against him her body pressed tight against his. For a few moments she stood there, her hands caught between them her hands against his chest, her head nestled under his chin. Breathing slowly she took in his scent, letting it engulf her. He felt strong against her and for a moment she wanted nothing more than to disappear in his arms. To never see the world from anywhere but the spot she stood now. Soft fingers urged her to look at him before warm lips crushed onto hers.

It was as if the dam had broken within her.Her arms pulled from between them to loop around his neck. Standing on her toes she kissed him back breathlessly. When he finally pulled back to speak she stared up at him, her fingers running along the back of his neck. She could feel his need pressing into her which only urged her own need further.

Her body trembled wanting more, no, needing more but the implications... he spoke again as if reading her mind. Her eyes searched his briefly and then all judgement was gone. With a small nod he began to kiss her again over and over again. Smiling behind them she kissed him back her hands moving to push off his suit jacket.

Pulling back she finally spoke her voice shaking. "I've never felt like this... never needed someone like this before. I need you." As she spoke her fingers were working along his chest, unbuttoning his shirt as they went so that by the time she had finished speaking her fingers ran up his chest her fingertip on bare skin. With a soft moan she stood on her toes this time kissing him heatedly wanting every part of him against her.
 
He shucked his jacket and shirt, tossing them aside. Fumbled her blouse buttons open. Pressed his bare chest againt her skin. And sighed. He ground his thigh against her mound, using the small of her back to press her onto him.

Again he said "Don't think. Feel"

His fingers tangled in her bra at the back, silently cusing the size of his hands. Finally he hit the right combination and it popped free. Her breasts were luxuriently soft and supple. He rolled his shoulders to caress them with his chest.

Finally he could resist no longer. One large strong hand cupped her bottom and caressed the curves. Such delicious cuirves. Firm, yet yielding.

He was overwhelmed with desire to plunge deep inside her. Posses her. Become a part of her.

Finally he managed to stammer, "Where is your bedroom? Lead me there. Please"
 
His fingers worked against her bra before it released itself. With a moan she let her bra and blouse fall around their feet. She wrapped her arms around his neck pressing her warm skin against his. She kissed him deeper, her tongue running along his bottom lip. She was at the point of panting.

She could feel his hands cupping her behind and moaned against his lips. When he asked for her bedroom she reluctantly stepped back. Panting she took his hand smiling. "I'll show you." She stood before him for a moment naked from the waist up. Her breast swelled and her cream colored skin was tinted with a light pink heat from her arousal. Freckles were flecked along her shoulders. Walking carefully she led him down a long hallway, passing the room that would be his and the main bathroom before they came to her room. It was a large room with a joining bathroom. In the middle sat a king sized bed with large pillows and a soft blue comforter. Turning to him once they entered she stepped forward kissing his chest as her fingers worked on his belt.

Once his belt came loose she leaned up kissing his neck and shoulders. "I think...it would be wise for us to get more comfortable." She whispered against his ear as she began to pull his belt from his waist letting the tips of her fingers play against the skin of his abdomen.

Part of her mind was still working.Was her makeup still intact? Was the small parts of her body she had always worried over unflattering? Shaking the thoughts from her mind she repeated his words. "Don't think, feel." She whispered against his lips before kissing him once more, letting her teeth pull carefully at his bottom lip.
 
His belt clattered as it hit the floor. Fumbling with her slacks he finally got the button open, and the zip down. Once slipped off her hips they fell easily to her ankles. His hands went straight under her panties onto the bare creamy skin of her butt. And caressed. He was entering an altered state of conciousness, less and less aware of his surroundings, and more and more aware only of her body, where it touched, her teeth on his lip, her breasts poking his chest, the warmth of her sex on his thigh.

His pants fell to his ankles, and he stepped free. Shaft tented his black boxers. For a moment he pushed her away to caress her with his eyes. Well formed breasts, not overley large but more than even his large hands could contain, pink nipples now erect, freckles above. Her skin was a pale cream singular to the Irish. And with the red hair, a combination he found irrisistable. She could have been any colour, any shape and he would feel the same about her, it was her essence that he desired. But her physique was a bonus.

Looking again into her eyes, he quietly intoned "I need you"

And guided her to lay on her back, on the bed. Teased her hips up to pull off her panties. Kissed the tufts of red hair on her mound. Then having shucked his boxers to release it, springy hard, began kissing up her tummy as he moved to kneel between her knees. His mind was flooded with the sensations of her body.
 
After every touch, every graze of his skin against her it seemed a fire was stoked along her skin. She felt her own pants fall to the ground moments before his did. His rough hands running along her behind to caress the soft skin. His lips were becoming more and more urgent against hers. She could feel his well toned thigh against her center. A moan was drawn from her body as his fingers kneaded her skin. Carefully her pushed her back enough to look her over. She took the change to run her eyes over his lean body, taking in the warm tanned Italian skin. Her fingers itched to run themselves through the grey tuft of hair that lay on his chest. Her eyes delved further to rake over his defined abdomen but stopped on the obvious length teasing to come out. Absently she licked her lips wanting to taste him. To take him into her mouth.

It took every ounce of her strength to pull her eyes from his obvious need to look back up into his handsome face but the stark blue eyes that met her there took her breath away. At the beginning of the night, she had wondered. Had secretly questioned what those steely eyes looked like when filled with lust. Standing there before him she realized she knew the answer. They were stunning, able to see straight into her and able to stoke a fire she had long since thought dead.

"I need you"

It was a heated plea on his lips, one she was happy to oblige. He guided her to the bed. Laying back she felt exposed, purely vulnerable to him but as he pulled her her need soaked panties off her trembling hips she realized that she was ready. Ready to open herself to him and to allow herself to be vulnerable. Don't think, just feel. His words repeated in her mind and a smile touched her lips. His lips pressed against her mound, the soft hair of his bread tickling her skin. Moaning she watched him kiss up her stomach, her muscles shifting under his touch. By the time his tall form hovered over her she was panting her fingers reaching up to run through his chest hair up to the side of his neck.

"Please.....I need you." She whispered. She knew it might hurt. Four years without had no doubt tightened her center but she was ready. Her knees brushed the sides of his hips as she rose up to press her hips against his need. Something flashed in his eyes briefly his lips crushed her, causing her to moan feeling his need against hers.
 
Back
Top