How to Have a Harem (closed thread)

Simply sitting at this old bar, Nancy found herself feeling incredibly content. Chris had seated her in the middle, where both he and Laurie had access to her. He had assumed the right to choose what she drank, as he should as her master. Now that the initial shock had worn off, she now felt totally comfortable with what the people outside had seen of her in her compromising position in the car. As she sat there smiling to herself, the bartendress returned with her and Laurie's wine.

"What a pretty collar," she said as she leaned closer to to read the engraving. She chuckled deeply and knowingly as she glanced back and forth between Chris and Laurie, then winked at Nancy. "That's what I thought. You're a lucky girl!"

"Thank you," Nancy replied, her smile brightening. "I know."
 
"What a pretty collar," the woman behind the bar said to Nancy. Laurie winced a bit when she leaned closer to to read the engraving, but then the bartendress chuckled and she glanced back and forth between Chris and Laurie. She concluded with a wink at Nancy. "That's what I thought. You're a lucky girl!"

"Thank you," Nancy smiled. "I know."

"We're lucky to have her," Laurie added, then felt herself blushing as she realized what she had just acknowledged. She could barely believe it. It had already started to become so... ordinary!
 
"We're lucky to have her," Laurie proclaimed publicly regarding their new slave, her lifelong friend Nancy.

"Yep," Laurie's fiance Chris agreed, winking so they all could see. "She's a keeper!"
 
"She's a keeper!" Chris announced.

Nancy smiled. She already knew deep in her heart, and in her soul, that she wanted Chris and Laurie to keep her forever.
 
Part Two: Laurie’s 28th Birthday (29 November 1992).

Nancy moved naturally around the kitchen wearing only an apron and black patent leather pumps, despite their six inch heels. The shoes served both an aesthetic and an emotional function. Aesthetically, they gave some shape to her girlishly thin legs. Emotionally — with their wide ankle straps padlocked in place — they reminded her of her place as sex slave to her best friend Laurie and Laurie’s fiancé Chris.

Preferring nudity, Nancy wore the apron for purely practical purposes as she prepared Laurie’s birthday dinner. Despite or, perhaps, because of her flat chest, Nancy had extremely sensitive breasts and nipples. Further, now that Laurie and Chris required she keep her pubes perfectly hairless, the idea of hot grease splattering any of those areas seemed dreadful. She doubted it would provide the intense ecstacy she felt when Chris or Laurie dribbled candle wax on them, as they sometimes did as part of their lovemaking.

They had experienced so much together already in the little more than two weeks since she had given herself, body and soul, to them as their slave. Depending on mood or circumstance, she alternated among submitting to them as their maid, whore, pet, slave, or co-lover. She had suspected for years that Chris, with his sharp and inventive mind would prove out as a creatively kinky lover, and he had already more than surpassed her expectations. While Laurie showed less initiative, once started, she seemed to have no taboos. Having fantasized about full sexual submission since first reading about it over a decade earlier, Nancy knew she could not have found a better couple to whom to surrender herself. Their longstanding sense of love and friendship matched their now mutually relentless libidos.

Nancy glanced up at the clock. Laurie and Chris had spent the day away from home, running last minute errands in preparation for their upcoming wedding, just six days away! They would return soon. She had everything set, and planned to start the final stir-fry when she heard the townhouse’s garage door start to open. Then she would quickly get out of the apron, risking burns to fulfill their requirement that she always greet them naked and thus prepared for whatever they might want to do to her. She knew she would never deny them anything they wanted.
 

Attachments

  • shoes01.jpg
    shoes01.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 0
"I'm really enjoying my birthday, even if we've really only run errands all day." Laurie smiled at her fiance Chris as they pulled up to their townhouse. The autumn afternoon sun reflected in golden sparkles upon the silver water of the pond which it faced. They matched her effervescent mood. Completing the final tasks for their upcoming wedding had Laurie feeling excited, almost giddy. Now she had her birthday dinner to look forward to. "I can't wait to see what goodies Nancy cooked up for me!"

The benefits of accepting her dear old friend into their lives as both their sex and general slave included Nancy's honed gourmet cooking abilities. Of course, given the emotional and physical satisfaction Laurie found in dominating her longtime mostly amicable rival, it wouldn't have mattered if she couldn't boil water. Nonetheless, Laurie truly appreciated Nancy's culinary expertise almost as much as her cunnilingus skills. It seemed only fitting that two rising professionals like Chris and herself should have a talented chef as a servant.
 
The narrow townhouse only had a single car garage, currently occupied by Laurie's Mazda sedan, so Chris pulled his Outback wagon up to the garage door. Laurie waited as he got out of the car and walked around to open her door for her. He had traditionally done this since they started dating almost seven years before.

He now realized that this expectation arose not just from sentiments of chivalry. Laurie must have always had an innate draw to dominance that had not really manifested until Nancy's unexpected proposal of sexual submission. Laurie still showed no indication of desiring sexual submission from him but, when it came to Nancy, she took all she could get. So far, Nancy had supplied all the subservience both of them demanded.

"M'Lady," Chris intoned playfully as Laurie emerged from the car and raised herself on tiptoes to kiss his cheek in appreciation. He then locked and shut the car door, and turned to take the few steps to the entrance to their residence. As he turned his key in the doorknob, he chuckled happily. "Isn't it nice coming home knowing our slave awaits us?"
 
Chris and Laurie’s townhouse had three levels. The top storey had two bedrooms — one of which they had turned into an office/den — and a full bathroom. The garage filled most of the ground level with a laundry, storage, and utility room behind it. The center floor, where Nancy sat waiting to start the stir-fry, consisted of a living room, dining room, kitchen, and powder room. A double sliding glass door off the kitchen opened onto a small back patio. In front, the livingroom had a huge window overlooking the pond, through which, though closed against the late November chill, Nancy heard her owners’ voices.

She had expected to hear the garage door, but then remembered that they had taken Chris’s car, which he, like Nancy herself, parked outside to give Laurie the garage. She quickly got off the couch and untied her apron as she headed back toward the kitchen. Hanging it on a hook, she now wore only black patent leather pumps with wide ankle straps padlocked in place as she carefully poured refined corn oil into the already heated electric wok. She also added a dribble of semi-refined sesame oil for flavor before dumping in the already chopped and mixed vegetables. Picking up a wooden spatula, she smiled at the picture she’d present when Chris and Laurie came up the stairs and saw her standing there naked, deftly handling the searing hot concoction.
 
"Isn't it nice coming home knowing our slave awaits us?" Chris asked as he opened the front door.

Laurie just smiled and nodded, a slight blush coloring her cheeks. It all still seemed a bit surreal to her. Sure, she had always enthusiastically gone along with Chris's sexual creativity. Until Nancy became involved, however, that had only ever involved just the two of them, and either in the privacy of their own home or, if outside, at least somewhere where no one would likely discover them. Now, they often displayed their kinky side more openly, starting with that first night with Nancy wearing her "Slut Puppy" collar in public.

Despite her residual discomfort, Laurie had to admit that she found this new freedom well worth it. She entered the door Chris held open and bounded up the stairs to see what sensual and sensuous surprises Nancy had in store for her birthday.
 
Laurie hurried up the stairs with obvious excitement, anxious to celebrate her birthday with not just him, but her old friend and new slave, Nancy, as well. Chris laughed at the inherent contradiction in his fiance's behavior. Still girlish in many ways, she got giddy about holidays like Christmas and Halloween and, of course, her own birthday. In the over seven years of their relationship, he had learned the hard way not to dismiss Valentine's Day as a mere "Hallmark holiday," or fail to get her a personalized birthday cake.

This year, of course, Nancy would see to the latter. The thought that Laurie, so sweet and innocent in so many ways, had embraced so thoroughly her role as Nancy's sexual mistress still amused him. He followed Laurie up the stairs, appreciating as always the view of her tight bottom in jeans, himself looking forward to what the evening had in store for them.
 
"Happy Birthday, my Lady!" Nancy, wearing only black patent leather pumps with wide ankle straps padlocked in place, smiled sincerely as Laurie emerged from the stairway from the garage. She continued to stir the searing hot contents in the wok. "Please forgive me for not kneeling to greet you as usual, but I need to continue stirring so the veggies don't burn. In a moment, I'll add the seafood, and dinner will be ready in a few minutes. There's wine on the table. I hope you and my Lord will relax a bit while I finish up."
 
The tableau Nancy presented when Laurie reached the top of the stairs made her loins start to throb. Her petite, truly tiny, friend and slave stood at the kitchen counter totally naked except for black patent leather pumps with wide ankle straps padlocked in place. The shoes' six inch heels helped the less than five feet tall woman work at the electric wok from an almost practical angle.

"There's wine on the table," Nancy told her. "I hope you and my Lord will relax a bit while I finish up."

Laurie moved to the dining room from where, over the breakfast bar, she could still watch Nancy cook. A cold ceramic vessel held an open bottle of chilled Pinot Grigio, a good pairing for the seafood stir-fry Nancy now prepared. Laurie poured herself a glass, then stood for a moment admiring her pet. With Nancy's hair tied back in a pleated ponytail that hung to her thin butt, Laurie could watch every nuance on her expressive face as she concentrated on her cooking. Her lovely blue eyes widened as she deftly flipped vegetables inside the wok.

"Stir-frying in the nude," Laurie noted. "I know how that stings.... You must really love me!"

Nonetheless. the tiny nipples of Nancy's almost flat chest stood out sharply, despite the heat from the wok. Laurie had come to love Nancy's nipples, and the way her submissive lover went sexually wild whenever she or Chris played with them. The thought revved up Laurie's already roaring libido, and she began to get wet between her thighs.

When all this started, Laurie assumed she would only take Nancy as a lover along with Chris, a kinky threesome to further enhance their already creative and experimental love life. She soon began to desire Nancy in her own right, however, and to appreciate some of the unique aspects of lesbian love. Laurie assumed this represented a unique circumstance. She doubted she would ever become truly bisexual.

In any event, she had, thanks to enslaving Nancy, become increasingly sensual. She almost moaned at the warm sizzle and savory aroma as Nancy added the seafood to the wok. Even these secular sensations added to Laurie's rising lust.
 
Nancy waited until both of her owners reached the top of the stairs to speak further. She had a duty she would usually perform upon their arrival, but she had to stay at the wok to finish the stir-fry.

"I will follow Rule Number Four if your wish, My Lord or Lady, but before I do, I am obliged to tell you that taking time to do so might ruin dinner."
 
Chris paused at the top of the stairs to reflect appreciatively upon the turn his life had taken. To his left, his beautiful wife Laurie sat sipping a glass of wine. To his right, behind the breakfast bar that separated the town house's dining room from its kitchen, Laurie's lifelong friend Nancy, now their slave and fully nude but for a pair of kinky shoes, stood at the counter tending an electric wok, making their dinner.

"I will follow Rule Number Four if your wish, My Lord or Lady," Nancy declared upon see him. "But before I do, I am obliged to tell you that taking time to do so might ruin dinner."

Chris chuckled deeply at her reference to their codified requirement that Nancy regulary give them both oral sex. "Well, while I know we've followed its spirit more broadly, that rule technically only applies 'in the morning and... at the end of the work day.' This being a Sunday afternoon, you can keep to your cooking."

He joined Laurie at the dining room table, pouring himself a glass of wine.
 
With the contents of the wok only moments from perfection, Nancy took a moment to scoop warm fried rice with tofu and soy beans from a skillet onto one side of two square plates. She then used a broad wooden spoon to filled the remaining space on the plates with the seafood stir-fry. She garnished each with fresh bean sprouts and cilantro before carrying them out to the dining room and setting them on the place mats waiting there with chop sticks and napkins to their respective right sides. Backing away from the table, Nancy knelt and announced: "My Lord and Lady, dinner is served."
 
"Very nice, Pet," Laurie told Nancy and took her cushioned seat at one end of the oak dining room table. She suddenly realized how delightfully hungry the day of running errands had left her. She settled her cool steel chop sticks into proper position in her dominant left hand and trapped a saucy wad of the stir-fry. Lifting it to her full lips, she paused to appreciate its rich, savory aroma. Silvery steam twirled past her eyes, and she gently blew on the food to cool it before taking it into her watering mouth. She chewed it slowly, savoring the mixture of flavors, sharp vegetable, luscious lobster, salty soy, and rich sesame oil.

"Delicious, Pet," she praised the kneeling slave after swallowing. Nancy had added so much unexpected sensuality to her life, and Laurie loved her for it. Laurie smiled. "Come here, Pet, and receive a reward."
 
"Come here, Pet," Laurie commanded, "and receive a reward."

Nancy smiled where she knelt next to the table. Getting down on hands and knees, she crawled over to Laurie's chair and looked up expectantly at her mistress's beautiful face.
 
Laurie smiled down at Nancy. Her friend always gave off the same vibe since becoming her and her husband's slave. The look in her eyes, the way she moved, even the way she held still, all exuded pure sexual energy. It made Laurie's loins ache.

With the tone of command typical of that used with a well trained dog, Laurie spoke. "Sit up and beg."
 
"Sit up and beg," Laurie commanded with a tone that melted Nancy's heart, its liquid heat igniting her loins.

Nancy immediately reared back and sat her butt on her heels. She curled her hands in front of her breast in a supplicant posture. Looking up pleadingly into Laurie's lovely brown eyes, Nancy opened her mouth slightly and made soft whining sounds, like a puppy craving attention.
 
Laurie had gathered another mouthful of stir-fry in her chop sticks,

"Very good, Pet," she told Nancy, who knelt on the floor beside her, then deposited the food into Nancy's upturned mouth.
 
"Mmmm...." Nancy purred upon accepting food from her mistress. The savory flavor of the stir-fry enhanced the warm lust she felt kneeling subserviently next to Laurie's chair. She chewed slowly, swallowed, and smiled brightly.
 
Dawn continued to share her meal with Nancy, who knelt beside her in a begging posture, placing food directly into her mouth as she might with a puppy, as she conversed with Chris about last minute details they needed to address before their upcoming wedding.
 
Nancy always found that having Laurie feed her like a pet as she knelt next to her chair not only adequately filled her stomach, it also, and more importantly, fulfilled her need to show obsequious devotion to her friend. After dinner, Nancy quickly cleared the table while Laurie and Chris had more wine. In the back corner of the kitchen, she lifted the cover off the birthday cake she'd commissioned for Laurie.*

attachment.php


attachment.php


attachment.php
attachment.php


The custom bakery had done a perfect job, and had not even seemed taken aback by the theme. Nancy carefully lifted it and, taking extra care as she walked in her black patent leather pumps with their six inch heels, brought it into the dining room and set it in the middle of the table. She then knelt, bowed her head, and spoke softly.

"Happy Birthday, my Mistress... my Lady."



* Pictures generously provided by EmpressJosephine from here.
 
"Happy Birthday, my Mistress," Nancy said upon presenting Laurie's birthday cake, having then knelt, bowed her head, and softly reiterated Laurie's station. "My Lady."

"Oh, Nancy!" Laurie exclaimed sincerely, "This is wonderful! It looks too good to eat. You, on the other hand, look absolutely scrumptious. Set the cake aside for now, then get up on the table and take its place."

Laurie did not often give oral sex to either of her lovers, but wanted to reward Nancy for making her birthday so special.
 
Smiling with excitement, Nancy carefully picked up the cake and moved it to the breakfast bar. She then climbed up on the table and, watching Laurie's eyes to make sure she understood her intentions, slid her hips down to where it would put her womanhood at a convenient place for Laurie's mouth. Nancy hooked her knees over the end of the table on either side of her Mistress, then laid back, ready and anxious to receive her promised boon.
 
Back
Top