If you had a real chance.

bigmane

Really Really Experienced
Hypothetically, to make something of yourself what would you do?
How would you promote your art, is it from the heart?

Say if the doors were opened?

Hypothetically, to make something of yourself what would you do?
How would you promote your art, is it from the heart?

Say if the doors were opened?

Transport me and mine to a private island with warmer climes, with a fantastic Internet connection, all Mod cons and entertainment where I'd reign as Queen, but not too far away from England :)

Reckon so? I can believe that.

She wishes for warmer climes. I don't, I like the cold and ice, that's where we disagree, you see.
I'm more like a Viking and she's more like a mermaid!

I’d (really) start the nonprofit I almost started last year to help other nonprofits with grant writing, coalition building and strategic planning; and I (really) write the book of my papa’s stories I almost wrote before he died; and maybe also a book of my sad, sad poems, and then I’d have a fat perfect baby girl called Percy, marry my soulmate in a courthouse wedding, work from home so I could take her to Girl Scouts and gymnastics and... Cuba, and we’d all live happily, happily ever after.

I’d (really) start the nonprofit I almost started last year to help other nonprofits with grant writing, coalition building and strategic planning; and I (really) write the book of my papa’s stories I almost wrote before he died; and maybe also a book of my sad, sad poems, and then I’d have a fat perfect baby girl called Percy, marry my soulmate in a courthouse wedding, work from home so I could take her to Girl Scouts and gymnastics and... Cuba, and we’d all live happily, happily ever after.

OMG! Me, too! Weird. We have so much in common, we’re almost like the same person. :rose:

Back