Looking for an Asian Girl.....

Plenty of Asian girls here. I teach at a teachers college in China.

They's love to have your QQ number.
:D
 
saddly no qq number here... never even thought about getting one..... haven't had a number since old icq....

and curvy.... too short for you ?;)
 
Hey all!
It's been an insane week for me - starting new things is always amazing, and also rather busy and nerve wracking. I haven't been on as much as I'd like to be, however, I love being busy - so it works out...

However, still looking for people to talk to, have fun with, all that sort of thing. Anyone around?
 
It has been a long day, but worth it.
So, just giving myself a quick bump before I pass out.
If anyone wants to chat, say hi :D
 
I actually don't really have an age range per se.

I mean, obviously over 18 please :D

But for an upper age range - nothing really.
 
Yellow Fever is what they call it here.
If you can, spend some time in Vancouver...aka "Hong-Couver"...your poor lil' head will go *Poof* !

Asian women are not really my thang...but that hawt "ohhh..weeee....eeee...eeee..." sound they make does get a little extra blood pumping doesn't it?

And like a good wine Asian women age very very well ;)

Good hunting...finding a confident, very horny, Chinois, Vietnamese or Thai gal is something you will remember for the rest of your life.
 
Yellow Fever is what they call it here.
If you can, spend some time in Vancouver...aka "Hong-Couver"...your poor lil' head will go *Poof* !

Asian women are not really my thang...but that hawt "ohhh..weeee....eeee...eeee..." sound they make does get a little extra blood pumping doesn't it?

And like a good wine Asian women age very very well ;)

Good hunting...finding a confident, very horny, Chinois, Vietnamese or Thai gal is something you will remember for the rest of your life.

Been to Vancouver many, many times. Unfortunately it's pretty much necessary for me to stick it out in TO. Still, Vancouver is one of my favourite places in the country - and yes, part of that is because it's a very beautiful city in the summer ;)



I am not afraid of 6'10. Hi hi hi

Hi there! Well, send me a line when can, since you have your PM's off - anyone who's not afraid of the height is someone I'd love to chat with :D

Cool... well PM if you fancy a chat :) I'm not looking for anything in particular, but I'm usually around when I should be working :eek:

Always love to meet someone new and chat with them :D - say hi back when you get a chance!
 
Just out of curiosity, which definition of 'Asian' are you using here? The British one or the American one? I'm sorry but your profile doesn't mention your location, and the term refers to different ethnicities depending on where you are from. Just thought I would point that out. :rose:
 
I always defined Asia as the continent (as well as the sub-continent) East of Europe (containing most of the middle east) that carried through until the pacific ocean, as well as the sub-continent of India, the rather large chain of islands that extend south almost to Australia. I figured that's enough of a geographical area for one or two women to say hi ;).
Edit: Also meant people of that decent as well, since I'm a 1st gen as well.

What's the American definition? A little known, but still touring band who's probably best known for it's song "Heat of the Moment"?
Didn't think there were any girls in that band ;)
 
Last edited:
Well, I figured I'd bump this again...
I always love chatting with Asian and Desi women... though I'm not sure if I've either scared them all off, there's not a lot on lit, or I'm saying the wrong things... or all of the above ^^

Anyway... anyone awake tonight?
 
Plenty of Asian girls here. I teach at a teachers college in China.

They's love to have your QQ number.
:D

That made me laugh remembering.

One of my friends was getting his masters of physics at Texas A&M the department is largely stocked with Asians. So not surprisingly he found himself with an Asian girlfriend from mainland China no less.

His mom and dad are both first generation German Americans.

So anyway he brought the girlfriend home for the holidays, both sets of german-born grandparents were around the dinner table.

One of the grandfathers. Across the table at the girl and said to her you have a very interesting look about you do you know if you have any Chinese people in your background? ( Apparently john hasn't told anybody the ethnicity of his girlfriend prior to showing up for dinner).

Her reply was priceless. "Do I have any Chinese ancestors? Yes, All of them."
 
Back
Top