The NEW UK Kink Thread

Welcome aboard EnglishChap!!

Ah, peace, quiet, and time to yourself; I remember it well... Little Fella takes up most of it these days :) Have got babysitting duty on Thursday though, night to myself for the first time in ages. Don't know what to do with myself yet; sit and write a bit, chill and play acoustic for a bit, or dive on here and chat. Don't intend to waste it watching tv though :D

Last edited:
Welcome aboard EnglishChap!!

Ah, peace, quiet, and time to yourself; I remember it well... Little Fella takes up most of it these days :) Have got babysitting duty on Thursday though, night to myself for the first time in ages. Don't know what to do with myself yet; sit and write a bit, chill and play acoustic for a bit, or dive on here and chat. Don't intend to waste it watching tv though :D

Thanks very much! Little uns are the best though :)

No idea what it is here at the moment, but this place is the first time I've worked in an office with air con, and when I just went outside, it was like opening an oven door!!! On-site would have been evil in this. Count me in for the pool though :D

Morning 😀

Morning all, I'm also new to Lit ... Although a viewer for a long time. Very excited to be finally involved!!

It's 30 degrees here, too hot and I have stacks of work to do :(
Need aircon and a pool

Either would be lovely right now!!

No idea what it is here at the moment, but this place is the first time I've worked in an office with air con, and when I just went outside, it was like opening an oven door!!! On-site would have been evil in this. Count me in for the pool though :D

Count me in with the pool too!! Our office does NOT have aircon :mad:

Morning and welcome one and all.

Flying visit here - I'm waiting for a damn engineer who should have been here at 9.30 this morning. It's now midday and my temper is beginning to add to the heat...

Hope everyone else is having a better day - roll on 5pm when I can go home, and open a bottle of beer to drink while sitting in the garden...:rolleyes:

Morning and welcome one and all.

Flying visit here - I'm waiting for a damn engineer who should have been here at 9.30 this morning. It's now midday and my temper is beginning to add to the heat...

Hope everyone else is having a better day - roll on 5pm when I can go home, and open a bottle of beer to drink while sitting in the garden...:rolleyes:

Hi Lally,

I hope he didn't keep you waiting too much longer. Enjoy your beer later :kiss:

I just had to pop in here and say that I shed a few tears for that poor girl in the England v Japan match tonight. That was so excruciatingly painful... :( She recovered gracefully and the team and coach were incredibly gracious as well, certainly pride worthy!
Now go kick Germany's ass :D

Morning all.

Been a frustrating week here work wise. 4 of the 5 sites i was visiting had no people on them when i got there. New client new teething problems I guess.

Hope everyone else is ok.

Lally, did the engineer turn up? and what happened with your car?

Hello to the new names also!

Unusual for me to be on here this late, though I pop in and say hi :)

Right, I'm off for a prowl :D

Hello chaps and chapettes

Hi all, just introduced my self in the new faces bdsm thread and at Ginabattista's suggestion I have come to say hello to all the UK members. So first question, wheres the brew kit, I'll get the kettle on! :)

Back