One more time, maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Damn your corset pics keep getting better and better!!

Allow me to be decent and post here in your thread instead of my incessant lurking. It's only right since I did pm you. I appreciate all that you're doing here. In a major way...:devil:

Sorry I missed your post earlier, I think I was too busy reading your pm and umm...daydreaming. ;)

So nice of you to reveal yourself and say hello, in both fashions. :kiss:

You know I'd enjoy all of the above...mmmmm ;)

You and me both, but I believe I said that already. ;)

wow, if I wokeup next you like this, I wouldnt want to work or go out , man, your one sexy lady

Why thank you. I can assure you I would do my best to encourage you to stay in and keep me company. :rose:

I love the Chinese Proverb. I may have to hang on to that one.

Long time lurker.....first time poster. :kiss:

Thanks so much for coming out of hiding. It's always a true pleasure to meet new people, especially those with a signature line full of stories that I can curl up and enjoy. I'm looking forward to reading them. Oh and I LOVE your AV and name. I have a bit of a dragon thing. :kiss:

Please - I am ready now.

It would probably be in both of our interests if you waited until after I showered. I suppose I should leave the poor camera out of the shower this time though. :eek:

There are thread you find that just take your breath away and you count yourself luck to have found them. this is one of those threads. I love your pic, ever soft curve, every peak and valley, simply beautiful. I look forward to your next entry.

The sun is brightly setting on the horizon as I race home from work. You told me about the surprise you have for me and my naughty mind has been buzzing with possibilities. What could you have in store for me?

As I get out of the car, my cock is stiffly nestled in my pants. I have missed your fragrance and your touch. I open the door and notice the lights aren't on. I say 'Hello?'

No one replies.

I yell again and search the rooms. I hear a slight moan from the bedroom as my heartbeat increases. I crack open the door to see you in the blue lingerie I bought on our anniversary, legs in the air, pleasuring yourself with the vibrator I bought you for your birthday a few years ago. It turns me on to see you use it. The way it makes you rub your gorgeous breasts, the way it makes you arch your back in passion, the way it makes your pussy wet.

It's all too much, as I unzip my jeans and start to jerk-off. I spit in my hand to lube my cock up as you continue to masturbate yourself. I moan aloud as pre-cum dribbles out of my cock.

You catch me in the act, and beg for me to take you.

Cock in hand, I stroll to the side of the bed as you crawl over to me. You start rubbing my shaft, while kissing and licking the bulbous head. I pet your hair and tell you how much I appreciate feeling your soft hands and warm mouth on my cock.

I pull out of your wet mouth, and start stripping your clothes off. I massage and carress your body from your toes up, intermintedly kissing your lucious skin. I work my way to your pussy lips, and begin fondling your holes. Licking your clit while fucking you with my fingers I tell you how hot you are.

With your ass in the air I tell you to wait a second as I head to the kitchen. I open the freezer and pull out the ice cube tray, and walk back to the bedroom. I tell you to close your eyes and you obey.

I take out the first ice cube and rub it on your swollen clit, causing you to exhale loudly in pleasure. I take out another, and entice your wet pussy with it. Soon the warmth of your hole melts the cubes, so I take two more. This time I encircle your tight asshole, watching as it contracts to the touch of the cold ice. I watch you grasp the sheets as I gently insert it in your anus, making sure not to lose my grip.

After I use eight other cubes to fill and thrill your holes I flip you over and crawl to your breasts. I lick and suck on your nipples while massaging them. I take the last two cubes and place them on your large jugs as you moan in pleasure. I lean in and kiss you, maintaining the frozen foreplay.

I flip you over again, and position your ass up in the air. You're now begging me to fuck your tight snatch, and my cock is willing to relent. I slowly glide my hard rod into you, thrusting but not too fast. Your pussy still feels as hot and tight as it did after we first met. I slap your asscheeks, causing your pussy muscles to clench on my large cock.

I begin to pump you faster, causing my balls to slap on your clit. Your moans are so hot, telling me to take you right here and now. I pull your hair back and take full control of you. Your juices start to leak onto the sheets, staining them with your sweet love nectar.

I reach around and grab your breasts, once jiggling from getting fucked but now in good hands. I give you a kiss and tell you I'm about to bust a nut, but not before I make you cum on my cock. I begin to go as far in your little cunny as I fondle your titties while maintaining our lip-locked kiss, only broken by your loud moans telling me you're about to cum. I sit upright triumphantly as you scream in ecstacy, rolling orgams overwhelming your pussyhole.

As you settle down I continue pumping your twat. One last slap on your butt, leaving a red hand mark, I flip you over and glide my cock between your big tits. I lean in and kiss you as I pump your breasts. With a soft grunt my cock stiffens, my balls tighten, and I release five thick ropes of cum onto your melons. You rub the cream into your skin and smile.

It was the best surprise I've ever had.

Ohhh...I LOVE it! I'm going to need some alone time with this one. :devil:

It does still make me want to take those ice cube pictures we discussed though.

I suppose this means the next story is on me. ;)

Thank you very much, that means a lot coming from you. I do love to write, but tend to do it in bits and pieces and never get around to anything worth submitting. Maybe I'll just continue to share my bits and pieces here when I'm inspired.

Not all do you look sunning your writing is really top quality and you should concentrate on it more and submit stuff to this site

I really would like to. I'm afraid my time, energy, and attention span are all a bit limited at times and I've been more focused on the visual than anything else of late. I can definitely see that changing sometime soon, or at least being adjusted a little. The snow is starting to drift and the breeze blows cooler by the day, the perfect opportunity to wrap up in something soft and warm and let my imagination run free.

I might have a thing for seeing as much of you as I can from every possible way I can... maybe... up close....:D

If I remember correctly you've seen quite a lot of me, some of it up close in fact. If you're forgotten I can always refresh your memory. :devil:

*drifts off*

Ah so it's not really rejection just making you wait a little. Glad you got through the hesitation

*drifts off* ?? Did I put you to sleep? Or are you perhaps hoping that ignoring me will get you molested as well? :D

I don't consider it hesitation...just anticipation, and I do so love anticipation. The subtle looks, the brief oh so innocent touch in passing, the burning of desire growing stronger and stronger as the night wears on and the moment approaches.

attachment.php

Damn your corset pics keep getting better and better!!

Not exactly a corset, but a well loved bit of fluff indeed. I'm going crazy waiting for the new ones to come in though. I keep obsessively checking the tracking site and watching them make their way across the country.

As for corsets...I have been considering one more purchase, though I really shouldn't. I was considering leather (fake sadly), but I'm not sure. Maybe something a bit classier? I do like this red one though. And the blue one with the skirt is a bit different. Thoughts?

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:
There are thread you find that just take your breath away and you count yourself luck to have found them. this is one of those threads. I love your pic, ever soft curve, every peak and valley, simply beautiful. I look forward to your next entry.

Thank you so very much, that's high praise indeed and I do hope that you really will come back to look...and to say hello as well.

I also finally updated my index again last night so it should be fairly easy to find whatever might interest you that way. :kiss:

*drifts off* ?? Did I put you to sleep? Or are you perhaps hoping that ignoring me will get you molested as well? :D

I don't consider it hesitation...just anticipation, and I do so love anticipation. The subtle looks, the brief oh so innocent touch in passing, the burning of desire growing stronger and stronger as the night wears on and the moment approaches.

As for corsets...I have been considering one more purchase, though I really shouldn't. I was considering leather (fake sadly), but I'm not sure. Maybe something a bit classier? I do like this red one though. And the blue one with the skirt is a bit different. Thoughts?

Was more in a happy dream but if it had that effect it would be welcome :)

Yeah couldn't quite think of the right word on that occasion.

Liking the blue one more, not quite sure why

Not exactly a corset, but a well loved bit of fluff indeed. I'm going crazy waiting for the new ones to come in though. I keep obsessively checking the tracking site and watching them make their way across the country.

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

I vote for the red one!!!

I have to confess that I've been hiding under my blanket and avoiding the cold yet again today. It's also been one of those slow lazy days after spending most of the late night and early morning up and wandering around Lit last night. You can always tell when it's going to be one of those days when I post a good morning picture for you at 4 or 5 am before finally heading off to bed.

I promise to crank up the heat tomorrow and finally take those new pictures that I keep promising. I dark blue corset is in desperate need of some attention. It looks so lonely in my index with it's one solitary picture.

In the meantime I do hope that you'll forgive me and accept these small tokens of goodwill. I believe that I have already posted another version of the full body shot where I had to play around with the coloring on it, but I thought you might enjoy the unaltered version as well. These were all taken with my old camera, so the quality isn't quite what I would like it to be, but I'm still rather fond of them. Hopefully you will be too.

:kiss::kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
I have to confess that I've been hiding under my blanket and avoiding the cold yet again today. It's also been one of those slow lazy days after spending most of the late night and early morning up and wandering around Lit last night. You can always tell when it's going to be one of those days when I post a good morning picture for you at 4 or 5 am before finally heading off to bed.

I promise to crank up the heat tomorrow and finally take those new pictures that I keep promising. I dark blue corset is in desperate need of some attention. It looks so lonely in my index with it's one solitary picture.

In the meantime I do hope that you'll forgive me and accept these small tokens of goodwill. I believe that I have already posted another version of the full body shot where I had to play around with the coloring on it, but I thought you might enjoy the unaltered version as well. These were all taken with my old camera, so the quality isn't quite what I would like it to be, but I'm still rather fond of them. Hopefully you will be too.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

SOoooooo...I'm thinking about something here. Lemme see if you can figure it out!:devil:

Was more in a happy dream but if it had that effect it would be welcome :)

Yeah couldn't quite think of the right word on that occasion.

Liking the blue one more, not quite sure why

I knew exactly what you meant, I just couldn't resist the urge to ramble on about my love of anticipation. ;)

I do like the blue one, and it's certainly different from what I have already. They all are really, with the exception of the red one which is lovely, but identical in design to one I have already.

I vote for the red one!!!

Noted...thank you. I do like that one too. I have a lot of red, but not that are fully red like that one. There's another red I like, but in a simpler design. The red that I linked is the same style as the light blue one that I have that everyone seems to like so much. It's a fairly flattering shape for me I think.

SOoooooo...I'm thinking about something here. Lemme see if you can figure it out!:devil:

Hmmm....I wonder. I'm hoping that feeling from earlier has returned, though I haven't had a chance to get to know you well enough yet to guess the details. :kiss:

Ohhh...I LOVE it! I'm going to need some alone time with this one. :devil:

It does still make me want to take those ice cube pictures we discussed though.

I suppose this means the next story is on me. ;)

Tell what you like about it, what turned you on with it the most. :rose:

I'd love for you to shoot some ice cube pics. Your beautiful tits would be a nice canvas. :):D

I can't wait. ;) :devil:

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1099192&stc=1&d=1320193667[IMG]

[IMG]http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1099191&stc=1&d=1320193605[IMG]

[IMG]http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1099193&stc=1&d=1320193675[IMG][/QUOTE]

Damn I love the view of your tits in the last pic!!! :devil:

Hmmm....I wonder. I'm hoping that feeling from earlier has returned, though I haven't had a chance to get to know you well enough yet to guess the details. :kiss:

Hmm...well the details are ..uhm...rather specific. And the feeling from earlier never left.:D

I knew exactly what you meant, I just couldn't resist the urge to ramble on about my love of anticipation. ;)

I do like the blue one, and it's certainly different from what I have already. They all are really, with the exception of the red one which is lovely, but identical in design to one I have already.

I suspected you did really. You naughty little thing :)

Wondering how tricky some of them might be to put on especially if you need to do it on your own.

A little peek...

It's not much, but I'll host it offsite to be safe. I don't normally use this host as I don't seem to have any control over my pics or where they go once they're up there. Though I may just need to learn my way around it. There seem to be a lot of ads, but no pop ups. Hopefully your experience is the same as mine. If you get bombarded I apologize in advance.

I may get brave enough to post a few more at a later date and while I love feedback and encouragement. Please don't demand anything of me, most of my pictures are fairly tame and I prefer to keep them that way the majority of the time. :kiss:

Playing In Pink

A little peek...

It's not much, but I'll host it offsite to be safe. I don't normally use this host as I don't seem to have any control over my pics or where they go once they're up there. Though I may just need to learn my way around it. There seem to be a lot of ads, but no pop ups. Hopefully your experience is the same as mine. If you get bombarded I apologize in advance.

I may get brave enough to post a few more at a later date and while I love feedback and encouragement. Please don't demand anything of me, most of my pictures are fairly tame and I prefer to keep them that way the majority of the time. :kiss:

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Stay right there! On the way.

A little peek...

A lovely little peek indeed, didn't have any pop up issues :)

:kiss:

Tell what you like about it, what turned you on with it the most. :rose:

I'd love for you to shoot some ice cube pics. Your beautiful tits would be a nice canvas. :):D

I can't wait. ;) :devil:

Damn I love the view of your tits in the last pic!!! :devil:

I definitely will...when I have just a bit more time. I'm afraid it's almost time for me to run off for a while. Though you know how much I hate to go when things start getting fun around here, and if you haven't noticed I'm in a particularly...sharing...mood tonight. ;)

I'll definitely do that one of these days...did I ever tell you about the popsicle?

Hmm...well the details are ..uhm...rather specific. And the feeling from earlier never left.:D

I have to leave in a minute...yet again, but you know I would love to hear about them. Though perhaps in a more private setting.

You still haven't done anything about that! :eek:

I suspected you did really. You naughty little thing :)

Wondering how tricky some of them might be to put on especially if you need to do it on your own.

Me? Naughty? Never!!

They're definitely a bit tricky to get on, though once you have them fitted right it's not quite as bad. I can't adjust the laces after I get them on though, which is one they're a bit loose in some areas in some of the pictures. That and the weight of my breasts likes to shove the tops of them down.

I need a REAL corset that can do it's job properly, those can be quite expensive though.

I'll definitely do that one of these days...did I ever tell you about the popsicle?

Me? Naughty? Never!!

They're definitely a bit tricky to get on, though once you have them fitted right it's not quite as bad. I can't adjust the laces after I get them on though, which is one they're a bit loose in some areas in some of the pictures. That and the weight of my breasts likes to shove the tops of them down.

I need a REAL corset that can do it's job properly, those can be quite expensive though.

Now that sounds interesting :)

Hmmm see above about popsicle lol

maybe the front fastening black one would be easier. Hmmm in favour of your breasts doing that anyway lol

Definitely a costly purchase and many aren't really that stylish

I definitely will...when I have just a bit more time. I'm afraid it's almost time for me to run off for a while. Though you know how much I hate to go when things start getting fun around here, and if you haven't noticed I'm in a particularly...sharing...mood tonight. ;)

I find you produce the best outcomes when you take your time; love the anticipation. :devil:

No you haven't!!! :eek:

A little peek...

Playing In Pink

Love it, so sexy. Your pussy lips need to bury my face in the sweetness!!!!!!!:devil::devil:

I am in a bad way today

And I long to eat some pussy.

Need to feel a lady's legs over my shoulders and her thighs around my neck as I bury my tongue deep into here.

Issei, you look so lovely, so wanting

attachment.php

Could I do you?

a little peek

A little peek...

Playing In Pink

Such a subtle photograph - oh to taste the pleasures beneath those fingers - to dream to dream off to bed to dream - thank you darling, DAve:kiss::heart::kiss:

A little peek...

Playing In Pink

Very nice peek :) No pop up's here either. Just a suggestion though, you can always use flikr to host your pics. As long as you make sure to mark them as adult or whatever they have no issues with sexual pics. No ads or pop ups either.

Oh, and I love the red corset but I vote for the black leather. Would LOVE to see you poured into that thing :devil:

A little peek...

I may get brave enough to post a few more at a later date and while I love feedback and encouragement. Please don't demand anything of me, most of my pictures are fairly tame and I prefer to keep them that way the majority of the time.

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Stay right there! On the way.

Please do hurry...

Now that sounds interesting

Hmmm see above about popsicle lol

maybe the front fastening black one would be easier. Hmmm in favour of your breasts doing that anyway lol

Definitely a costly purchase and many aren't really that stylish

Ah yes...about that popsicle, they umm...they melt really quickly. I can tell you that much. :eek:

I agree that the traditional corsets aren't always very attractive. I just need one with very strong boning (oh hush guys!) as the thinner boning in the ones I have flexes and will eventually break under the bust area.

I really do like the black one. Then again I have to confess that I just want to put it on with a pair of high leather boots and pretend to be all badass. :D

I find you produce the best outcomes when you take your time; love the anticipation.

No you haven't!!!

Love it, so sexy. Your pussy lips need to bury my face in the sweetness!!!!!!!:devil:

Anticipation is key...we'll keep that in mind when it comes to the popsicle fiasco. :devil:

Somehow I thought you might approve of that little link.

And I long to eat some pussy.

Need to feel a lady's legs over my shoulders and her thighs around my neck as I bury my tongue deep into here.

Issei, you look so lovely, so wanting

attachment.php

Could I do you?

Awww sweetheart, somehow that's NOT the picture that I expected to see linked after reading the first part of your message. ;)

I'm always wanting...though I imagine you're a bit far away.

Such a subtle photograph - oh to taste the pleasures beneath those fingers - to dream to dream off to bed to dream - thank you darling, DAve :heart:

No, thank you...for being you. Be well my friend, I'll be sure that more surprises await you. :heart:

Very nice peek. No pop up's here either. Just a suggestion though, you can always use flikr to host your pics. As long as you make sure to mark them as adult or whatever they have no issues with sexual pics. No ads or pop ups either.

Oh, and I love the red corset but I vote for the black leather. Would LOVE to see you poured into that thing :devil:

Wonderful! Thank you very much for the advice on flikr, I wasn't aware of that. I don't know that I'll post many pictures which will require an offsite host, but I'll feel much more comfortable with them there and in knowing that you guys won't have to worry about a ton of pop ups and other ads. Perhaps that added comfort will encourage me to post a few more. There were some that I had up in my old thread that really didn't show much more than yesterday's and I was quite comfortable with them, but had to remove them after someone reported my thread.

Also, I somehow doubt that many of the visitors were too put out by it...but for me there was something just a tiny bit strange about having my picture displayed directly above a picture of nothing but a closeup of an asshole that was almost as big as my entire picture. It seems to have changed now..but that's what was there when I first checked the link.

I'm so pleased that you enjoyed the peek. Perhaps one more to follow soon. I too really like the black leather. I find myself torn between the oh so classy more classical finely detailed lace corset, and the naughtier but oh so sexy black leather. It seems the two sides of my sexuality have decided to have an internal duel over my intimate apparel. :rose:

I had to get up to let the dog out, so thought I would stop by with a quick good morning for those of you in the rest of the world before I curl back up for another hour or two. :kiss:

I was torn between a couple of photos for my "softer side" early morning picture of the day. This one is from my old thread, and was posted in another thread recently. Unfortunately I inadvertently removed it when cleaning out my other thread and various pictures from around the forum in order to consolidate them here.

A gentle good morning and a beautifully naughty day to you all. :kiss::heart::kiss:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back