Crash landed (Open.)

Paulwilson57

The Sexual Writer
Joined
Mar 10, 2009
Posts
6,944
Steve Killman had been working all night with his assistant. They had found an alien species on a comet that crashed to Earth two days ago.

Since then they had been running tests on it and found that the creature or the blob as they were calling it in the lab would mate with any species it came into contact with.

As they found out this morning when one of the lab dogs had gotten out and gotten into the blob's cell during feed time.

After running tests on the male dog they fround out the D.N.A had been transformed to female by the mating.

Steve opened his lab jacket and sat down in his black pants and blue shirt to begin entering the figures into the computer when he heard a scream.

he had left his two best assistants with the blob now he was running for the room something was awfully wrong.

Kimberly Cumstorm and his other assistant were both still running tests with the blob that was in a large reinforced glass container in the middle of the room.

(Looking for males and females to roleplay all characters including my two assistants. Please just jump in if you want to join. The blob will mate with males turning them into females and mate with females to impregant them. This however turns the women on my than they could ever be. Thanks.)
 
Last edited:
OOC Kimberly Cumstorm will be an assistant
26 5'10 130 short natural red hair 32C

edit last thread to begin where my char should be at then i will post again
 
Suddenly an alarm sounds as something is going on inside the container with the blob. ":Uhh Dr Killman I think we have a problem here..!" As I say that you see....
 
Dr Killman runs for the doors but he is too late. The large metal shutters come down locking his two assistants in with the alien.

Steve quickly runs to the glass control room window and looks into the room to see the blob tentacles wrap round Kimberly's arms and legs as more tenacles head for her body. The whole lab is locked down he can only watch in horror at what happens.
 
Last edited:
OOC Kimberly was wearing white blouse,black skirt 2" above the knees,nude pantyhose and 2" strappy white heels and lab coat.

"AHHH Dr. Killman Help" i scream as the tentacles wrap around my arms and nylon clad legs pulling at them. I gasp as they seem to be trying to spread my legs.
 
Dr Killman watches helpless as the shutter will not allow him to enter the containmate area.

He see's the tentacles pulling at Kimberly's legs opening as more move over her body. He didn't want to watch but he could help it.
 
I gasp as a tantacl4e slips under my skirt as no matter how much i try to squeeze my legs the tentacles spread them more and also my arms are restrained so i cannot block them. "Dr Killman please help!" I can see you frantically hitting buttons in the control room trying to access the metal door override.
 
Dr Killman watches as he slams the buttons down trying to open the doors. He see's a tentacle slip under Kimberly's skirt and then after a few seconds see's her ripped white panties fall to the floor.

He see's more tentacles heading for her mouth and her chest.

"Get these doors open now."

Four other lab workers all try everything to get the doors open but to no use. Dr Killman turns back to look through the window as the tentacle slides into Kimberly.
 
"?AHHHHHHHHH NOOOOO" you can tell by my reaction that a tentacle must have slipped inside of me as i am held spread wide. You are able to get the door open just enough for you to get by to get into the lab. You are feet away from the containment unit as you begin the process to send gases into the chamber to "knockout" the blob. These gasses dont hurt humans but hopefully will stun it long enough to get me out.
 
Dr Killman watches as he waits for the gases to take effect on the blob like creature.

They have used the gas on it twice before. Dr Killman watches however in horror that the blob now seems to be not effected by the gas anymore as he see's two more tentacles slip into Kimberly's blouse.

The five lab men can only watch as the tentacle slides in and out of Kimberly's pussy as many more tentacles push against the glass looking for a way out.
 
I breathe harder now as the blob seems to be slowing but not totally affected by the gasses. I wince as i feel a tentacle slip in and out of me as another shoots up under my blouse. I feel the blob loosing it grip little by little as the gasses are working just slowly.
 
The tentacle begins to slow down as it pours green goo into your pussy. The goo makes your pussy tingle.

The gas finally takes effect and as the blob passes out Dr Killman quickly runs into the opening door and grabs Kimberly as she falls from the grip of the tenacles.

Dr Killman quickly takes her out of the room and over to clinic to get checked out as the doctor is out he lays her down on the bed.

The green goo sinks into her skin and turns her on more than she has ever been before.
 
I wake up a bit later still groggy. i stumble out of the exam room and into the lab where you are at the computer. i see you erase something just before I see what it was. i ask what were you deleting and you say "just old files"I am slightly suspicious like it was something you didnt want me to see but I take your word for it.. i ask why was i in the exam room I dont remember anything.
 
Dr killman smiles.

"We just had to run some tests on you. See the alien creature got out and took you hostage for a while till we got you free."

Dr Killman walks over taking her hand and leads her back to the bed as he sits on it with her.

"How are you feeling Kimberly?"
 
"Just fine Dr I really need to get dressed and go run more tests on that blob creature. It is very interesting. May i please go now so i can run further tests?"
 
Dr Killman moves a strand of her hair out of her face as Kimberly talks. His fingers brushing the strand of hair away turn her on.

Dr Killman takes her hand and holds it in his but on his leg.

"Not yet. We just want you to relax. So you don't feel any different?"

Dr Killman looked back at Kimberly. Her cheeks were a deep red and she was breathing deeply at her chest heaved up and down.

"We do have some more tests to run so your welcome to continue them. If you feel up to it?"
 
Last edited:
"Yes Dr. Killman i think I will be fine" i go to my room and get dressed. I put on a white blouse,black skirt, and 2" strappy black heels along with my labcoat and head back to run more tests on the blob. I enter the containment unit and...
 
The alien blob quickly begins to get excited about the lab assistant Kimberly entering int the room as it watches her and follows her movement behind the reinforced glass.

Dr Killman watches with interest.

"Would you like to enter into the cell with it Kimberly or can you do your tests from this safe distance?"

Before Dr Killman can say anything else the cell door opens almost by magic as two tentacles fly out grabbing Kimberly and pull her into the cell as one tentacle wraps round her waist another forces itself into her open mouth as more head towards her.
 
Last edited:
OOC: have blob assault me again then the ooze will come into play have it abuse my body then i will post again
 
(Ok. You can begin the next assult of your body by the blob. I will wait for your reply.)
 
I try to scream but the tentacle covers my mouth. more shoot out seemingly checking out my body as I feel one shoot up under my skirt and blouse.
 
The tentacle under her skirt forces it's way into her pussy as the onethat has gone under her blouse pushes against the material forcing the blouse to rip open and her breasts to spill out.

Two tentacles move onto her chest and begin to suck and latch onto each nipple.

Dr Killman calls for help straight away on the phone as he watches this happen.
 
My eyes grow wide from the assault as the tentacle disappears under my skirt and invades my shaved pussy as the tentacles hold me in the air almost spread eagle. i struggle to no avail as they suck on my perky breasts. A few of the other lab guys enter and see my exposed boobs and make lewd comments as they say.....

Then you demand that they help you rescue me as you say....
 
Back
Top