The Fair Prey ((Closed for Dreamwalker85))

The elven woman snuggled against him, placing her head on his chest and wrapping one of her legs over him as well. "Say you love me again." She whispered, "I want to hear it." She brought her mouth closer to his nipple, starting to trace it along with her tongue. She knew that some men were sensitive there too, and she was curious whether he was too or not, placing a light kiss against it next.

"What kind of things am I going to need my rest for?" She asked, playfully, wanting to imagine what she had in store, or what kind of things he might do to her. A question came into her mind, and she found she was curious. It was most likely a good thing to know of someone she was going to spend the rest of her life with.

"Have you ever been in love before? I don't care if you have, or how many women you've been with but... How many and what were they like?" She asked, "It's good to know these things about each other."
 
"I love you Alluria Duskwood," Cyrrl said after he turned the woman to face him. She could see the love he said wasn't just words. It shown through his eyes as clear as day. Then she started to play with his nipple and he started to jerk a little. Shriveling up his face contorted with a quizzical look, "I kinda like it when you do it."

"You're going to be thrown in so many positions and your pussy fucked in all of them. By the time you slumber cum will be running out of your pussy and onto your thighs, elsewhere too. If anyone sees you walk the next day they will know exactly the kind of treatment you got as a taken woman." Pausing for dramatic effect he waited, "And that's if they don't hear your screams from the night before. You'll have to deal with those people too."

The conversation had taken a surprising one-eighty after that second question. "Three others," Cyrrl admitted. "The woman that got my virginity. My first serious girlfriend. Then there was this freelancer from three years back. Virigin girl was named Ameila. Redhead. Firecracker. Dad was a miller. My Dad's smithy place was only a few doors down. Friendship blossomed and one day we're in the store room of Dad's shop trying to keep our moans down. It lasted about three months before she got eyes for a baker's daughter. I was hurt, but at least she was honest about it."

"Serious girl was Maria. Daughter of a low ranking government. We lasted a while until her dad brought up the arranged marriage agreement they had made when she was little. Her Dad didn't like her dating someone 'lowly' when some brat from another kingdom. He wanted the power benefits too," Cyrrl looked down remembering what it was like to be deemed too low for someone's daughter. He feared Alluria's father was going to try the same stunt.

"The partner we don't talk about much. She turned on me after nine months. Make a long story short a crossbow bolt to the shoulder hurts. A lot," Cyrrl started to rub his shoulder at the memory. "Got her back though. Snagged her in a snare, stripped her down to her panties. The snare was set up near a pirates cove. I'm sure they had fun if they found her."
 
Alluria was shivering as he described what he would do to her, and she realized maybe she shouldn't have asked. Her already slick and ready pussy was practically throbbing at the idea of being so, so full of his seed it had nowhere else to go but to slide down her legs. The words 'taken woman' called to her, and she snuggled against his chest again, leaning over to kiss at his other nipple and give that one attention as well. She had enjoyed seeing him jerk a little.

She listened carefully as he listed off his other lovers. Since they were in the past, she didn't seem terribly jealous, though of course it was never easy to hear about that kind of thing without feeling a little bit of envy that they had had him first. "Only three?" She asked, raising a brow. "I'm surprised you haven't slept with a dozen or more, especially with your looks... Or well, you know." She said, frowning a bit in confusion since they were now his previous looks. "Not that you couldn't sleep with a dozen women with your current looks!" She hastily said.

"You could. If you wished to step outside of our vows, you would have any maiden on her back with her legs in the air..." She said, caressing his chest, "You are quite handsome for an elf, muscles in all the right places, beautiful hair... Your cock could plunge in wherever it liked. Though I hope it will stay inside of me."
 
"There's a difference between truly lovin' someone and gettin' your rocks off. The number is higher if you include them. I've lost count." Then as the woman dug herself into a hole she just saw the disapporval form on his face become like granite.

Suddenly he flung the woman to all fours. Rubbing his cock between her pussy lips as he made sure it was good and wet. "Want to know one of the other holes my cock will go?" the annoyance was evident in his voice. Pinning her down he made sure Alluria couldn't move. With her ass in the air he plunged deep into her asshole. Going slowly into that puckered hold he made sure she was taking all of him in that hole.

Holding himself deep within her, he was just forcing the woman to take it. "The only other holes it will go in are your mouth, and where it is right now." He started to thrust where it was, "Do you feel where it is? It's inside you."

Breathing harder he growled in her ear, "If it goes inside someone else you will be there. It will be consensual by all, but it -belongs- in you. I have no desire to fuck the land. I picked the best. Now I'm breaking her in so much she only craves me because i want her to want me that much. Understand?"
 
Alluria shook her head, "I didn't mean... You know I didn't mean it in a bad way!" She said, seeing the way his face had changed. "Please, you know I love you, it doesn't matter what you look like..." She trailed off, and then felt herself being rolled over onto her fours. "Wha-What are you doing? Come on!" She said, her voice still hoarse. Her ears went back downwards, hearing his annoyance, something she didn't like.

"No, stop it.... Cyrill, stop it!" She cried out, and then screamed as he plunged into her virgin ass. It was not one of excitement or arousal, but of pain, discomfort and surprise. Everything in her body wanted to reject this strange object that was not supposed to be inside of her in this way, and her body pushed back at him. "Stop it, stop it, stop it!" She cried at him, tears starting to form in her eyes. She closed her eyes, feeling him lean down to growl to her. "I'm sorry." She truly started to cry then, the tears going down her cheeks as her face pressed against the ground.

"I understand, I'm s-sorry." She sobbed.
 
Grabbing Alluria's hips he started to push deep and slow inside of her. Slowly his cock plunged in and out of her ass. Moaning out she could feel precum seeping into her ass. He moaned and whispered, "You will grow to like this. Trust me." Moaning more the sound of their hips slapping together. His eyes watched his cock slip in and out of ass just savoring the sight. She was going to have a third hole to offer him regularly in no time.

He kissed up her spine slowly. Kissing upward he stopped at her neck before biting deep into her neck. Sucking hard on it he moaned as he kept pushing slowly into her ass. Throbbing within her she was able to feel him get harder.
 
She continued to cry until she started to quiet, just letting it happen. Struggling only made it feel worse as he plunged in and out of her. She kept her eyes squeezed shut, trying to deal with the pain and discomfort that he was bringing on her.

Alluria cried out as he bit down on her again, wriggling against him. "Stop it..." She whimpered, feeling him get even harder, which she hadn't realized could happen, stuffing her even further. She was panting hard, feeling him use her body as he wanted to.

His moans and precum, which felt so strange sliding down there, let her know that he certainly at least seemed to be enjoying himself. A part of her was glad that at least he would feel pleasure twice that evening, and that he liked what he was doing. Hopefully he wouldn't stay mad at her for long. She stopped protesting him, biting down on her lip to muffle the most of her sounds when another ripple of pain hit her.
 
Going as hard as he could into her ass he was forcing Alluria to get used to take his cock in her ass. Moaning out loudly precum ran into her ass. Going as hard as he could inot her slapped her ass. Breathing harder he was getting close. His hips moved faster and faster against her ass forcing himself deeper inot her. Suddenly he screamed out cumming deep within her ass letting himself go deep inside her puckered little hole forcing her to take it all.
 
Alluria's fingers clasped into the ground, where she kept her head to the side, eyes closed. They screwed up tightly as she could feel him coming inside of her, the sensation so strange and weird. Her hips bucked and twitched a little in reaction to all of his poundings.

She tried to take deep, shaky breathes now that he was done. Waiting for him to hopefully dislodge himself soon, so that the burning pain might subside. The elven woman would have trouble riding or walking tomorrow, that was for sure.

"Are you done?" She asked quietly, flinching then as the question came out of her mouth and she was afraid it would anger him. The tears on her face had dried now, but her eyes were glassy as she opened them from all of the crying.
 
Sliding out of Alluria's ass he looked down at her. "You didn't like that did you?" When he got his answer Cyrrl replied, "I would sooner fuck your ass again then I would bed another woman outside of our handfasting. I own you. I picked the best pussy in the land. Why look for others?" he asked looking down toward the woman. Getting up he went off toward the water to wash himself off.

Slipping into it he tried to hide the fact he felt a little bad about what just happened. She needed to stop questioning he was going to diddle around though. Alluria needed to know that she was going to be it for him unless they had a threesome or something.
 
Back
Top