men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wives

Four our anniversary my wife arranged a meet up with two guys, it's not the first time over seen her with another guy but wow was this time hot. We have a 21 year old uni student coming over on Saturday night to fuck her and I can't wait.

I hope your wife enjoys getting fucked by other guys as much as my wife does. after many years of a

closed marriage, we opened up and now she likes to fuck as many guys as are available in an evening at the swingers club. She has sucked 30 cocks in one session and they all fucked her also. That is a lot of cum. good luck, Fred and Daisy.

He'll Yeah

I want to help her get him off, and share his juice with her in a deep, sloppy kiss. He comes and goes then I get the encore!

Yes. Not just man, a group of men. For her to be willingly used all night long, her body, face and hair becoming matted, glistening and coated in sperm; both her pussy and her ass leaking. Her panties and clothes a wretched mess.

To be an insatiable cum dumpster mewing, asking for more... after the last weak dribble has been coaxed from the last man.

I would be totally on board with this if my wife green lighted it. She was a virgin when we started dating a would enjoy trying out what she's learned on another guy (or girl). I've gotten to the point where seeing her enjoy herself would be so much fun. As long as we are open with each other and not behind the back activity, let's do it. I've expressed this to her the thought of this turning me on, but I'm careful not to push the fantasy on her.

The sex after is great. I like the guy to leave his last load in her. That feeling when I first slid into her sore used pussy is fantastic.

I couldn't agree more. Also her sitting on my face relating everything she did with him while I clean her. Perfect.

I couldn't agree more. Also her sitting on my face relating everything she did with him while I clean her. Perfect.

Mmmm never had her talk to me about him while I clean her up will have to ask if we can try that out sounds awesome

afters

Mmmm never had her talk to me about him while I clean her up will have to ask if we can try that out sounds awesome

When we first started with this I wanted to watch and get involved which was fantastic, then it went to me letting one of the guys who we had met take her out without me while I waited at home, the excitement and anticipation was amazing wondering what they were doing and how it was going, then when she finally came home it was my turn I could smell the other guy on her and she would tell me how the night had gone and what they had done. It took a long time for me to encourage her to get involved in this lifestyle and for the few years that we did it was fantastic and it enhanced our sex life together no end, no regrets, and the memories will last forever.

When we first started with this I wanted to watch and get involved which was fantastic, then it went to me letting one of the guys who we had met take her out without me while I waited at home, the excitement and anticipation was amazing wondering what they were doing and how it was going, then when she finally came home it was my turn I could smell the other guy on her and she would tell me how the night had gone and what they had done. It took a long time for me to encourage her to get involved in this lifestyle and for the few years that we did it was fantastic and it enhanced our sex life together no end, no regrets, and the memories will last forever.

If we ever go that route, this is how I'd like it to happen. I want her to go off and be satisfied to her heart's content, then come back to me and tell me all about it as I enjoy her loving body. Her preference though would at least for the first time to do it together. Can't adult her for that.

I would be totally on board with this if my wife green lighted it. She was a virgin when we started dating a would enjoy trying out what she's learned on another guy (or girl). I've gotten to the point where seeing her enjoy herself would be so much fun. As long as we are open with each other and not behind the back activity, let's do it. I've expressed this to her the thought of this turning me on, but I'm careful not to push the fantasy on her.

Similar position to you. Mrs. S I say was a 95% virgin when we got together and I'd love to see her experience other guys. But what you said about going into it together, as a team, is so true. I believe sharing causes problems when the two people aren't 100% on the same page. Truly have the same expectations and trust each other, then I think you can survive anything in a marriage. At least that is what my 20 years of marriage tells me.

Mrs K, went to college, she got plenty of cock...a few biggies, so she isn't dreaming of what she hasn't had...

Seeing her with another gent....or giving her a MFM weekend pleasure.. finding a handsome, gentlemen to join us...that's more like it. HOT wife, her just banging....That's why I have an ex-wife.

We do what you describe

I want to help her get him off, and share his juice with her in a deep, sloppy kiss. He comes and goes then I get the encore!

In the beginning, my stuff was not working so we went to a swingers club so that she could get some relief, very low key. I really didn't even think about watching them. My wife doesn't drive and I went more to make sure she was ok. she was a virgin when I married her 25 years ago and she never cheated on me. It was a real shock to see her suck her first cock. and second etc. She sucked 9 cocks in a row for starters and then said, "I want to be fucked" and fucked two guys, Not a bad start.

Now my favorite thing is to have her lean against me while she sucks one guy's cock and gets fucked by another while I play with her tits. The first time she turned around and kissed me with a mouth full of cum, I was so surprised that I swallowed it, now I clean her up as a regular part of our playing.

I hope your wish cums true.

Yes. Not just man, a group of men. For her to be willingly used all night long, her body, face and hair becoming matted, glistening and coated in sperm; both her pussy and her ass leaking. Her panties and clothes a wretched mess.

To be an insatiable cum dumpster mewing, asking for more... after the last weak dribble has been coaxed from the last man.

I get the feeling more and more husbands are getting off on the idea/fantasy of his wife getting gang banged. I know I'd live to set my wife up in our bedroom. Then line up a group of men downstairs. Then one by one each guy comes upstairs and he fucks her. In a regular sex session. She sucks his cock, he eats her out. Then they screw however they choose.

I get the feeling more and more husbands are getting off on the idea/fantasy of his wife getting gang banged. I know I'd live to set my wife up in our bedroom. Then line up a group of men downstairs. Then one by one each guy comes upstairs and he fucks her. In a regular sex session. She sucks his cock, he eats her out. Then they screw however they choose.

Yes. I like the gangbang fantasy. A bunch of men surrounding my wife. Taking turns Kissing her as they slowly strip her. Then play with her body standing in the middle of the room until they push her to her knees to such them off. Then they each fuck her in lots of positions while I sit in a chair and watch.

I love seeing my wife with other men, and other women as well! She loves to see me with other men and women as well!

Been there , done that. I do not know how my wife took control over me in the marriage , but I was Cuckold before I knew it . She would go out some times for several days , and not answer my questions about where and what she had been doing. Then one night while drinking with a friend , I was pretty wasted. She had me where she wanted me. Long story short I went to the bathroom, and came back and she was sucking his cock , she then took him to the bedroom and told me to stay where I was. By this time I was not too happy. I went to the bedroom to do something and when she saw me enter , I was ordered to sit down and watch .My mind was so confused , I did nothing but do as I was told. After we got home we went to bed ( no sex ) and the next morning we had a long talk and I was informed that if I wanted her , she would do as she wanted and I had to accept it. She then confessed to me that she had cheated on me many times while I had been at work and after that she would on occasion tell me about her affairs , just to humiliate me. I found out later her mother was aware of her behavior and supported it.

I actually watched while my wife made out with another guy a couple of weeks ago. She often has affairs, but this is really the first time she has performed for me, although they never actually fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back