shy asian girl peeking in

Me in shorts:

I'm posting some pics of me now in shorts/ casual attire. My feet have been tired for two days now, wearing those heels. So I'm wearing something easier on the feet. lol

For the requests of me in heels, stockings or thigh highs, I'll see what I can do.

I'm off for now. Thanks for all those dropping by, and feel free to post a comment.

Lemme know what you think. :)

Thanks to koalabear for the resize.

Last edited:
Me in shorts:

I'm posting some pics of me now in shorts/ casual attire. My feet have been tired for two days now, wearing those heels. So I'm wearing something easier on the feet. lol

For the requests of me in heels, stockings or thigh highs, I'll see what I can do.

I'm off for now. Thanks for all those dropping by, and feel free to post a comment.

Lemme know what you think. :)

You have some of the most amazing legs, hun.

Okay, time to post new pics. Since some of you like my clothes, I will still remain clothed for now. Here are some cleavage pics. I like this blouse because it contrasts nicely with my skin. :)

Lemme know what you think. ;)

So beautiful, so enticing. I love the cleavage shots. Also love that black nightie. Sintilatingly devine.

How about we trade off foot massages? With all the days I have had to work, and still yet to work in the next couple of weeks, my feet sure could use the trade off :)

You are so lovely, so beautiful and so sexy.
:rose: x 13

Nice seeing you here again. Thanks for dropping by. As for undressing, we'll see. ;)

I think I'm gonna be dropping by this thread alot. I'm still pretty new here, but this is fast becoming my favorite thread. And don't worry I can wait for you to get more comfortable sharing. I'm enjoying the show ;)

Just here for a wee bit to see some responses.

Help is on the way - check your PMs.

Thanks for the technical help, Yang.

Thanks for having a thread to drop by! BTW, you look good in black :D

Thanks! I'll try to have more pics of me in black, then.

You have some of the most amazing legs, hun.

Glad you think so. :)

Cute butt! You look good casual.

Thanks. Wearing those heels continuously on this thread has been tiring. lol

So beautiful, so enticing. I love the cleavage shots. Also love that black nightie. Sintilatingly devine.

How about we trade off foot massages? With all the days I have had to work, and still yet to work in the next couple of weeks, my feet sure could use the trade off :)

You are so lovely, so beautiful and so sexy.

Thanks for dropping by, the nice words, and the roses. Re: foot massages, we'll see about that, we might have scheduling problems. lol

I think I'm gonna be dropping by this thread alot. I'm still pretty new here, but this is fast becoming my favorite thread. And don't worry I can wait for you to get more comfortable sharing. I'm enjoying the show ;)

Well, I'm a newbie here myself. Feel free to post a comment if you wish. And thanks for enjoying the show.

Hmmm, which one will become my favorite? :D

Well, from your posts before, you seem to have a hard time figuring out which one's your fave. Have you looked at them 300x already? lol Again, thanks for the techie help. :)

Creating an index

On another note:

How does one go about creating an index of pics? To the technophiles out there, please PM me with DETAILED instructions. And please make it simple for a technophobe like me. :D

To the visitors, thanks for dropping by! :)

If you live anywhere near Hawaii, sure, I'll take you out dancing sometime. The more people we have in the scene the happier we are. Also, if you don't live out here, there is a 4-day long salsafestival coming up Feb 05 to 09 of 2009. Just an FYI, go to hawaiisalsafestival.com

Good eye. If you read the description I put before the picture, yes, it is a dancing pic. It's Salsa! :D Anybody here who wishes to be my dance partner? lol

SilvrGriffin:
Thanks for the offer to take me dancing. Would have loved to, I like Salsa. However, time and distance separates us. lol Thanks for the heads-up, though, I'll look up the website when I've got time. Who knows what the future may bring? ;)

That's it for now, I'm off. Thanks for all those who dropped by!

Thanks for dropping by, the nice words, and the roses. Re: foot massages, we'll see about that, we might have scheduling problems. lol

Anytime cutie. As for the foot massages... I am willing to work around it for you anytime sweetie ;)

wow

Very hot sexy pics. My favorites were the violet series. You've got such a lovely body and great legs!

You are a wonderful addition
simply a great body
love these latest pics, but my fev is your gift of last night
I hope you had as much fun making them as I had discouvering them,
get a good nights sleep rest your tyred pins befour another photo call
a bientot!

Just stopping by...

ShyGuy: Thanks for the offer of the foot massage. We'll have to work out our scheduling problems. lol

RMaitland: Glad you liked my violet series. There are more nightie series coming up, so watch out for them. ;)

ManFrance: Vous etes bienvenu. (was that correct? lol) I'm glad you slept a happy man. lol

ChevMan: Thanks for dropping by my thread. Hope you visit and comment again!

Now, I will be checking if my resizing abilities are alright. I hope these are not pixellated.
This is a pic request from NaughtyYak. If you were wondering what I was wearing under those shorts, here it is. ;) Lemme know what you think.

Last edited:
wow

Such a lovely tease,
hope to see more,
your lovely legs, if possible please:)

Thomas...

attachment.php

Very Lovely in black Shai ;) Thanks for Sharing Doll :kiss::kiss:

ShaiGirl,

Please forgive me for reiterating what others have been saying, but you are amazingly sexy. They may be "simple" and "clothed", but each pixel in every one of your pictures oozes such eroticism that I am at a loss of words for describing it.

Thank you for sharing your gorgeous self. I am sure you have realized by now how much we are grateful for it. :rose:

And yes, I've also become a member of your lips fan club. ;)

Hi everyone,

I posted some pics in other threads. That way, if ever I take down pics in this thread, there will still be some remnant of me in your minds. (yeah, I know, I can take them down too even if they're in other threads. lol)

Here are the links:
ladies in heels http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=874006&d=1222273127
push-up bra http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=874003&d=1222272376
breast sizes (cleavage shot) http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=874004&d=1222272795

These are all old pics. Old meaning, they've been in my hard disk for quite some time. :)

Back