Just thought I'd post some pics.

Good Morning "Horny":kiss::p:kiss:
leaving hugs, squeezes & :kiss:sssss ~ yummy Pics Hun:p

Thanks for stopping in at my Place "Horny":kiss::kiss:
so where are you hanging out now Hun;)

:rose: Just stopped in to pay homage J. Have a GREAT Sunday! GO NINERS!!! ;)

Thanks for stopping in at my Place "Horny":kiss::kiss:
so where are you hanging out now Hun;)

Hey there Dumpling. I've been hangin around fetlife. Talk about some kinky people. ;) I'm pretty vanilla I've found out.:D

Time to get ready for summer time. :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 115
Time to get ready for summer time. :D

Good Morning! You're ready.... ;)

Congrats on your win! It turned out to be quite a game after all. I hail from SF, if you remember... so it was a no brainer for me. Disappointing that after 19 years we STILL couldn't get 'er done... *sigh*

I do hope you are having a GREAT week!

TTFN :rose:

Good Morning! You're ready.... ;)

Congrats on your win! It turned out to be quite a game after all. I hail from SF, if you remember... so it was a no brainer for me. Disappointing that after 19 years we STILL couldn't get 'er done... *sigh*

I do hope you are having a GREAT week!

TTFN :rose:

I was rooting for the Jersey guy Joe. I really didn't care who won. Great week so far, but we're supposed to get a big storm late tonight into tomorrow. Hopefully the weatherman is wrong.

I was rooting for the Jersey guy Joe. I really didn't care who won. Great week so far, but we're supposed to get a big storm late tonight into tomorrow. Hopefully the weatherman is wrong.

I couldn't bring myself to acknowledge anything Ray Lewis is a part of... *ugh*

I hope that they are WRONG again this time... but just in case... water.. milk... eggs... bread... batteries... ;)

Will keep an eye out on the storm... I think we're gonna skate by with just a flurry or two!

Haven't posted a pic in a little while so here we go. Trying to get in summer shape. It's getting harder. :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 40
Haven't posted a pic in a little while so here we go. Trying to get in summer shape. It's getting harder. :(
mhhhhhh looking good "horny":p ~ :kiss:~:kiss:
should have turned a little more so I could see what your talking about;):D

We may need to see a few more pics to be sure you are ready for the summer...giggles.

mhhhhhh looking good "horny":p ~ :kiss:~:kiss:
should have turned a little more so I could see what your talking about;):D

I'll turn a little bit more in the next one, just for you. :rose:

We may need to see a few more pics to be sure you are ready for the summer...giggles.

I think I'm going to start posting a few more soon. Let me know how I'm doing C4C. :) Here's one from last summer. I need to gt back to this.

attachment.php

I'll turn a little bit more in the next one, just for you. :rose:

I think I'm going to start posting a few more soon. Let me know how I'm doing C4C. :) Here's one from last summer. I need to gt back to this.

attachment.php
Good Moaning :kiss::kiss:
looking good "Horny Hunnie":p:D

Back