Bi-Curious men, would you kiss a man?

i wouldnt mind trying. I get hard when I fantasize about kissing some nice looking guy.

my curiosity at this point just involves sucking and fucking...it hasn't included kissing, but that could change.

i have gone all the way....would do so again...in teh right circumstances

I never thought I would kiss a guy until I got so turned on by him sucking my cock it just happened, and I really enjoyed it. Now i would love to try again.

yup

yes.....i love to kiss, and if i am going to have m-m sex then why not:devil:

Yep I have and will again. I am not curious anymore.. I am convinced :)

Kissing a Guy

Totally not, I'll suck him dry and swallow every drop, but not into kissing at all

I really can't see me kissing a guy but sucking and jerking off a cock is my unrealized fantasy. But who really knows until the moment presents itself?

Kisssing

I am a bi male , experiment once in a while and I hate the blow and go scene .
Kissing is such a turn on and it makes it so much more than a sleeze routine

Each to their own folks, but I've never understood why someone would want to suck a cock but would be opposed to kissing.

I mean, i get that it might not be part of your fantasy but if it came down to it....?

No but like many others just suck his cock... Although a tranny or a hot passable cd probably

Would I Kiss a Man?

The first time I was with a man, he just rushed at me and kissed me. At first it was a bit awkward, but I just went with the flow and began to enjoy it! Now I love to, because it shows me how much he wants it!!

Back