The Gun Show Returns

oohh, what a absolutely yummy set of pics....

think the firstone is uber sexy...the combination of water and ur fine ass....oh my! I also noticed u have very nice legs. mmmmmm

Bell, you are always very flattering. Never heard the term "uber sexy". Glad you found something else to your tastes as well. ;) :rose:

Oh wow, shower pictures are always amazing, but you in the shower....it's just too sexy for words. And of course as always I have to agree with the lovely Miss B. that ass and those legs are just delicious. :kiss:

You better start planning your next set because you know we're going to be back harassing you until you post again. ;)

Thanks Isseii, They are a pain in the ass to take so I'm happy to know they are liked. And I welcome the harassment ;)

Bell, you are always very flattering. Never heard the term "uber sexy". Glad you found something else to your tastes as well. ;) :rose:
You never heard the term "uber sexy" before???? noooo wayyyy :D

I'm flattering when i like what i see. :kiss:

You never heard the term "uber sexy" before???? noooo wayyyy :D

I'm flattering when i like what i see. :kiss:

not to describe me at least. my goal is to get you to say all kinds of things youve never heard yourself say before.

You ladies know how to treat a guy and I'm easily flattered by the attention. Also had a request for some shower pics so with out further ado........

gurgez! Love last one- you have cutest butt evah :D

gurgez! Love last one- you have cutest butt evah :D

gurgez? not familiar with the term but from your history and tone, i'll assume it is a compliment. Glad you found the butt to your tastes.

A few more you just might enjoy (hopes so)...

Last edited:
I've been neglecting you, sexy. So I'm here to give you some loving. Hot legs! *Places :kiss:es all down them*
attachment.php

gurgez? not familiar with the term but from your history and tone, i'll assume it is a compliment. Glad you found the butt to your tastes.

A few more you just might enjoy (hopes so)...

Mmmmm, oh yes those are very very enjoyable. You have the sexiest ass and legs and and and. Oh face it, you're just damn sexy. Quick, go take some more pictures! :kiss:

Very sexy body, especially your ass. Damn, I know you probably aren't gay or bi, but if you were....

You ladies know how to treat a guy and I'm easily flattered by the attention. Also had a request for some shower pics so with out further ado........

Wow! They came out really Well(great)I know it's hard doing those, but the results are amazing:rose: You look good all wet:rose:

Last edited:
Mmmmm, oh yes those are very very enjoyable. You have the sexiest ass and legs and and and. Oh face it, you're just damn sexy. Quick, go take some more pictures! :kiss:

Thanks a lot Iss. A woman who knows what she wants can be a good thing.;) (even if she is demanding;)) Glad you found them enjoyable.

One person's bad is another's good ;) Now I like that you like it. Lots of fun to be had :kiss:

I couldn't agree with you more. Always have to find time for fun, however you label it. Stay naughty;)

Very sexy body, especially your ass. Damn, I know you probably aren't gay or bi, but if you were....

No I am not either but thanks for the compliment.

Wow! They came out really Well(great)I know it's hard doing those, but the results are amazing:rose: You look good all wet:rose:

Sometimes you just need to be convinced to try a challenge...How did you know it's hard though? I don't remember posting frontal.

And I'm sure you look just as good wet;) Glad you liked.

If you weren't so damn sexy I wouldn't be so demanding. You're just too hot for me to not want more. :kiss:

If you weren't so damn sexy I wouldn't be so demanding. You're just too hot for me to not want more. :kiss:

Fair enough. I'm here to give the ladies what they want so I'll be back (may be a few days though, bare with me)

Downhill? Puff!!

No way! Hope the rest of your week turned out brighter than that! :kiss:

"What we have here is a failure to communicate" Down hill is a good thing. I'm not complaining about my days but I do adopt a survive and advance attitude towards the week. By the time Tuesday night rolls around, prettier things are on the horizon. As evidenced by your waiting at the station Thursday night for me.

Gun ,

First time visiting your thread and must say you're HOT ;) Please continue to share with us ladies ....we really enjoy and appreciate the pics :) !!

Happy Friday, sexy :kiss: I hope your weekend treats you well. Any more pics for us?

Gun ,

First time visiting your thread and must say you're HOT ;) Please continue to share with us ladies ....we really enjoy and appreciate the pics :) !!

OMG - look who stopped by. What a treat to have such a sexy woman drop in. Since you do enjoy and appreciate, I will have to work on something. Thanks for the inspiration.

Happy Friday, sexy :kiss: I hope your weekend treats you well. Any more pics for us?

Back at you - kiss and weekend wishes. Since it appears that another of Lit's sexy women is hungry for more I have no choice but to get naked and find the camera.

I'm with you! TGIF! Time to relax. ;) :cattail:

relax, get naked and have a little fun.

Back