Sev Shots

Graf_Severin

Literotica Guru
Sounds and shots of Sev and more

My thread tapping into my aural and visual exhibitionism.

Here's my latest: a semi-narrated, fully stroked bit: https://soundcloud.com/storymaster21/edgetime/s-hlkJ6

[Update: I've removed most of my pics, but on occasion I'll edit this first post with new views.]

YihK7uU.jpg

Last edited:
Here I go. I enjoyed taking a few pics the other night and thought I'd start off a new thread with one of them. If things go well, I'll continue to share, and bare a bit more. Have a wonderful day.

Nice! Like the black in contrast to the thighs which are very nice!

Thanks, Tali. I have no idea where those thighs came from. :)
I Photoshopped out some cabinetry to my left, just to emphasize the bright white light effect. Sharing pics on Lit both increases one's exhibitionist appetite & sharpens your photo manipulation skills!

Nice! Like the black in contrast to the thighs which are very nice!

Here I go. I enjoyed taking a few pics the other night and thought I'd start off a new thread with one of them. If things go well, I'll continue to share, and bare a bit more. Have a wonderful day.

You look great! I hope you share more! :rose:

mmm hello sweets nice view ;)

Thanks! Nice to see/hear/read from you. The magnetic lasso i used to extract the body image from the original photo mucked up my thigh, but I'm happy how the lighting reflected nicely on the top of me. Talking about the photo process makes me feel even more ridiculously narcissistic, but I'm sticking with it. :)

Thanks, Tali. I have no idea where those thighs came from. :)
I Photoshopped out some cabinetry to my left, just to emphasize the bright white light effect. Sharing pics on Lit both increases one's exhibitionist appetite & sharpens your photo manipulation skills!

It definitely puts you in the forefront which is great for a photo as you don't need a bunch of junk in the background to take away from you. It's a great photo.

Happy Things

I applaud this endeavour my friend. Since I'm busy clapping with my hands, my mouth is free to show just how terrific this is....you know by talking about it. Or with a sly lick...straight up those thighs :kiss::cattail:

Are you a swimmer?...you thighs look so muscular...so toned...you know how to position you body don't you sexy man...and you work it ...and you love it...and mmm so do I...

Back