subtle flashing

I ate breakfast in the nude this morning. Our condo has huge windows. The blinds were all drawn except for one small side window. I doubt anyone saw me but if they were looking from the next building over at the right angle... ;)

I contemplated heading to the clothing optional beach this morning but the moment has escaped me. Going to do laundry instead. :( Maybe in the nude though...:cattail:

I ate breakfast in the nude this morning. Our condo has huge windows. The blinds were all drawn except for one small side window. I doubt anyone saw me but if they were looking from the next building over at the right angle... ;)

I contemplated heading to the clothing optional beach this morning but the moment has escaped me. Going to do laundry instead. :( Maybe in the nude though...:cattail:

mmmm...nice

It can get so hot here in the summer, so I always have the air conditioner running in my bedroom. One day recently after a work out, I came running up here, tore off my top, and leaned over the AC to cool off the boobs. I had my eyes closed and was enjoying the moment, when I realized my neighbor (who is an older man and always looks into our windows when he drives down our lane) was driving by slowly. I am fairly certain he got an eyeful!! :eek::eek:

It can get so hot here in the summer, so I always have the air conditioner running in my bedroom. One day recently after a work out, I came running up here, tore off my top, and leaned over the AC to cool off the boobs. I had my eyes closed and was enjoying the moment, when I realized my neighbor (who is an older man and always looks into our windows when he drives down our lane) was driving by slowly. I am fairly certain he got an eyeful!! :eek::eek:

lucky neighbor, I am sure he enjoyed even more than you. Luckily he didn;t run into the garage door

Yes, fantasy. No Wal-Mart out there would allow a patron in their establishment dressed how you described.
...a jacket zipped all the way down...
Sure, it's possible that not many people may notice the lack of panties. I've done this often, and yes, with short skirts too. However, a jacket unzipped with no form of shirt underneath? Never. They're very big on morality and being a "family store", etc. Hell, they originated in the bible belt.

I need to know where you live so I can drive by.

Yes, fantasy. No Wal-Mart out there would allow a patron in their establishment dressed how you described. Sure, it's possible that not many people may notice the lack of panties. I've done this often, and yes, with short skirts too. However, a jacket unzipped with no form of shirt underneath? Never. They're very big on morality and being a "family store", etc. Hell, they originated in the bible belt.
Ever see some of the pics from The People of WalMart site?

Ended up spending the day doing housework. Inspired by lit - I wore only an old cut short t-shirt. Kind of an odd sexy feeling - even when scrubbing the bathroom. Had to scramble for some yoga bottoms when the UPS lady rang with a delivery.

Up earlier than hubby this morning and did the naked breakfast again. Not going to be a regular thing - but once in a while it feels so decadent. It'd be cool to do it out on the balcony but that would be just a little too much.

Anyway, it's a gorgeous day and we are going to spend it at the beach. Regular beach... ;)

I used to be a little more bold with this but since my career started, I haven't been able to because I must uphold a decent reputation..

However, I was sunning in my back yard the other day reading an exciting novel and subconsciously rubbing by breast and circling my nipple with my fingers. I must have pulled it out not thinking because I heard a noise and there was my correctional officer neighbor waving at me while I had my nipple in my fingers. He never said anything, so not sure if he really noticed it or not. I had to go inside and get off though, I was so hot from it...

I've never purposely exposed myself but I don't wear panties and the only skirts I like are short.
So I'm sure someone has seen.
I forget sometimes people can just see everything.

I used to be a little more bold with this but since my career started, I haven't been able to because I must uphold a decent reputation..

However, I was sunning in my back yard the other day reading an exciting novel and subconsciously rubbing by breast and circling my nipple with my fingers. I must have pulled it out not thinking because I heard a noise and there was my correctional officer neighbor waving at me while I had my nipple in my fingers. He never said anything, so not sure if he really noticed it or not. I had to go inside and get off though, I was so hot from it...

That's so hot! I do remember one day needing to sign for a package. I had on a low cut v-neck tee shirt and no bra. I was probably in a very lazy mood that day. Anyway, I was bending over on the table on my front porch to sign the post card and only when I was done, did I realize the shirt was hanging open and my boobs were exposed. It was a lady delivery person and she was quite friendly and all smiley. :D LOL I am sure there was no way for her NOT to have seen anything. I went back in the house beet red from blushing.

I went to luv bugs the other day to clean my car because my hubby had it for a month while I was out of town and it was dirty! It took me about 2 hours to clean the inside. When I was bent over in the front seat vacuuming it out, I noticed the car guys looking at me so I smiled at them and they all waved. A minute later, I stood up to throw something away, and one of the guys was right next to me. Scared the shit out of me. He said he liked my car and talked to me for a few min before getting back to work. I didn't think anything of it but I went to grab something off my floor and noticed my shirt was hanging low. They had a vision not much different than my profile pic only the shirt was more lose. My long red curls were wet from sweat and sticking to my chest as well.

My friend's husband was working right next door only I didn't see him. A few days later, she was telling me about this great sex her husband and her had. We were headed to the lake, and she mentioned to him that we were going to take her car to the lake because I had just detailed mine. He looked at me and said "ya, we saw you out their during our cigarette break" and laughed a little looking at my chest. I guess I accomplished more than cleaning my car that day. Their great sex was that same day after he got off work. Coincidence?? I wonder.

I actually did. But it was in my car and i don't know if that counts. I had on a very loose fitting low cut top with no bra. I accidentally made my seatbelt pull my shirt aside and drove through town (stop lights and all) pretending I had no idea my tittie was out. Go quite a few looks especially when stopped at the traffic lights. BTW, no one tried to tell me I was exposing myself...

I am sorry I know I should have but.. the view was just too awesome. :eek:

OH I wish I was your neighbor! :eek:

I love this

I actually did. But it was in my car and i don't know if that counts. I had on a very loose fitting low cut top with no bra. I accidentally made my seatbelt pull my shirt aside and drove through town (stop lights and all) pretending I had no idea my tittie was out. Go quite a few looks especially when stopped at the traffic lights. BTW, no one tried to tell me I was exposing myself...

badoleme, I love that you do this. I am constantly looking over at stop lights, etc., hoping I see a woman that is purposely or accidently showing. Disappointing how very little one actually sees. I drive an SUV, so I sit up fairly high in the driver's seat. I always hope to see a short skirt riding up high. I'm surprised more women don't do this. I guess there is fear of some nut following them, etc.

Yes, fantasy. No Wal-Mart out there would allow a patron in their establishment dressed how you described. Sure, it's possible that not many people may notice the lack of panties. I've done this often, and yes, with short skirts too. However, a jacket unzipped with no form of shirt underneath? Never. They're very big on morality and being a "family store", etc. Hell, they originated in the bible belt.

and thats where i live but if few enuf ppl r n there u can do alot

Back