Being called a whore wasn't good enough. (Video Link)

PayDay

unlabelable
Joined
Nov 15, 2011
Posts
6,872
An Oral Sex Trend You Haven’t Heard About Yet: Mamading*

So the booze cruise has been taken up a notch.
IDK, I thought this was always happening anyway, now it appears they have named it.

http://latest.com/2014/07/an-oral-sex-trend-you-havent-heard-about-yet-mamading-nsfw/

A new video of a young British woman performing sex acts on 24 men in return for a free drink in a resort area of Spain highlights a new trend:*mamading, named after the Spanish slang word for performing a sex act.

Yes, public fellatio has turned into a competitive sport. In the video, the woman is seen performing oral sex acts on a crowd of men on a dance floor. In return, she was awarded a bottle of local booze worth maybe five bucks. The rules of the game specify that to win, the woman must orally stimulate as many men as possible in as short a time as possible.

Dudes too:
“I saw a lad blowing another lad the other day on a booze cruise. The DJ just announced it, and he was like, ‘Go on then.’”

Video of a lady----V
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=acd_1404312664
 
The guys aren't cumming so she's just tasting, easy-peasy.
 
I'm sure her family are really proud of that girl.

There's a plot bunny there!
 
Isn't this already referred to as dogging? Or does it have a new name because she is earning a "prize"?

What's stupid about this is if she is willing to do it than do it through a porn site and get paid some real money to do it.
 
Back
Top