Nipple Piercings and Nipple Play

Demidemi568

Virgin
I'm considering getting my nipples pierced, but first I have to know, after getting a nipple piercing and it healing properly how does it effect nipple play. Specifically, I'm wondering about pulling on the piercings and that power play. If you pull on the piercing (connected to a rope or chain of course) how much does that hurt and how dangerous is it?

Well i don't have much experience with that sort of thing but i imagine it would make your nipples more sensitive and it would be relatively dangerous to do any hard tugging with a chain.

I have a pair of pierced gold hoop earrings with a lever back. I use them on my nipples. The sensation can become quite intense. I have left them on for a long as 8 hours. The post actually has begun at times, to pierce my nipple. :eek: I have threaded a gold chain through the hoops and it has been used to 'tug' me down the hallway. I have extremely sensitive breasts and my nipples become super sensitive when wearing the rings. I like it! I do not think I can imagine gtting my nippls yuly pierced, but.... I never say never!
You can also find non piercing breast jewelry. I have seen what looks like a slip know that tightens around the nipple with pendants and/or chains connecting both breasts.
The piercing that always tempts me is the clit hood piercing. The thought of something constantly rubbing on my clit!!!!!!
Good luck on your decision.

I have a pair of pierced gold hoop earrings with a lever back. I use them on my nipples. The sensation can become quite intense. I have left them on for a long as 8 hours. The post actually has begun at times, to pierce my nipple. :eek: I have threaded a gold chain through the hoops and it has been used to 'tug' me down the hallway. I have extremely sensitive breasts and my nipples become super sensitive when wearing the rings. I like it! I do not think I can imagine gtting my nippls yuly pierced, but.... I never say never!
You can also find non piercing breast jewelry. I have seen what looks like a slip know that tightens around the nipple with pendants and/or chains connecting both breasts.
The piercing that always tempts me is the clit hood piercing. The thought of something constantly rubbing on my clit!!!!!!
Good luck on your decision.

Would love my gf to have either her nips or her hood pierced! The fun would be endless

I had a pierced nipple for a few years. The nipple was forced to be perpetually erect, and so got a fair bit of stimulation.

Piercings are not robust by nature, and do not take well to tugging and jerking. The flesh can tear out, and piercings can migrate. A healthy piercing is the result of a substantial investment of money, time, and care. If someone had jerked on mine, I would have slapped the taste out of their mouth.

Piercings are different for everyone. For some people the piercing and healing takes very little and causes no problems. For some the process takes a while and needs lots of care. For others their body rejects the piercing and it has to be taken out. If you get through that your nipples may or may not be able to take rough play. For some their nipples become more sensitive. For others they lose sensation. For some they can do rough play, for others it just isn't feasible. It all depends on your body.

Your nipple will become more sensitive. Also some sorts of clamps/clothespins will become much more painful and even dangerous depending on the type of piercings.

As for pulling on them and tying a rope to them - it can be done, but use your judgment to do it. Nipples are a piece of flesh, quite durable but not at all invincible. People had their nipples ripped.
Like, I would be OK tying small to medium weights to them. But I wouldnt tie a leg to them when there's a possibility of struggling. Don't tie them to a fixed point when you are physically able to move away far enough to rip them. Also don't tie large weights to them if there's a possibility they will be bouncing around as you move - remember, a weight of 100 gramms can exert a force of several kilogramms if you move incorrectly, and when we talk about nipples - it's easy to damage them.

Generally, don't do anything that you wouldn't do with your ear piercings.

As for sensation, I can't tell, but I imagine it to be a mix of pulling and a sharp-ish sensation on your nipples, because the area of the piercing is quite small.

Last edited:
Yea, people do get allergic to some metals.
I think gold is the most non-allergic metal there is, but it needs to be real gold. Everything else can cause a negative reaction. Well, plastic is the safe way of course, but it needs to be a special, body-safe type plastic, because cheap plastic can also be toxic.

That said, I wouldn't recommend anyone to do piercings at home. But that's my opinion.

I have large nipples, and they were pierced properly, at the base of the nipple. They can and have taken a lot of tugging, weights and bondage. My nipples aren't any more or less sensitive the before the piercings, but I have heard sensitivity can be gained or lost after piercing process.

It comes down to personal experience a lot. I've got my nipples pierced [2 years, then they healed up while I took them out for cleaning, now they've been redone]. They make using clamps more difficult, as depending on how quickly or slowly you heal, putting pressure on the developing fistula will, at best, slow things down. Leaking, pus and minor infections can also happen if you try getting too playful with them too quickly. The average healing time I've come across -fully- is a year. Mine were still occasionally playing up after 2.

Sensitivity depends on the individual. I've gained no sensitivity, and did not have a lot to start with.

I had my nipples pierced over 10 years ago, I would say that in my case it has made my nipples more sensitive. Make sure you allow them so fully heal before attempting anything more than the gentlest play. As with all good things it's Worth waiting for! If I am wearing rings my partner can tug on them. Using nipple clamps is fine but the feeling is much more intense than before I got them done!

Dollie's warning

I had a pierced nipple for a few years. The nipple was forced to be perpetually erect, and so got a fair bit of stimulation.

Piercings are not robust by nature, and do not take well to tugging and jerking. The flesh can tear out, and piercings can migrate. A healthy piercing is the result of a substantial investment of money, time, and care. If someone had jerked on mine, I would have slapped the taste out of their mouth.
I first pierced my own many years ago when young. My nipples were small and light colored. I was jealous of mom and my older sister with long dark nipples and pierced my short ones for more attention.

I had my nipples pierced over 10 years ago, I would say that in my case it has made my nipples more sensitive. Make sure you allow them so fully heal before attempting anything more than the gentlest play. As with all good things it's Worth waiting for! If I am wearing rings my partner can tug on them. Using nipple clamps is fine but the feeling is much more intense than before I got them done!
I don't remember mine taking long to heal. I started out with very small rings. After I married we went to lots of events and biker events. I always loved the attention and even my husband liked watching other men playing with my boobs. We almost lived at nude beaches and resorts so getting stares was fun.
It was amazing how many men and women just walked up and tugged on my nipple and pussy lip rings. That was exciting and really didn't hurt unless someone jerked or got a finger hung up in a ring.

Where I went wrong was buying cheap large ear rings for nipple rings then letting multiple men feel me up. We lost track of the many times the rings got pulled out. Like a fool I kept piercing them myself and having it done when piercings didn't stay.
The best things were small bar bells then nipple covers held in with bar bells. I even tried nipple stretcher springs to make my short nipples longer.
Way too awkward and painful.
Over time my large rings were pulled out so many times by playfull bikers I have nothing left to pierce. We paid $1000 each nipple to have mine remade chapstick sized. That soon didn't work when the flesh that was removed from my tummy just shrunk into my nipple. We were that crazy and loved the attention so much I went through a lot of pain.
I ended up getting fake areolas tattooed and have no real nipples. I still get the attention but miss the rings and nipples showing through my tops.

My 50+ years experience says only wear small rings or barbells and be careful letting strangers pull on them. Having rings gave me excuses to show my boobs more and get them played with. Another advantage was my husband and I played wth lots of other men and women's piercings. It was amazing how many men and women have strange body parts pierced and enjoy showing them.

I don't regret anything I've done.

Bunk

There is some good information already here but: What a lot of mostly bad information.
Piercings should be done by a reputable piercer. Most tattoo shop[s are not. A nipple piercing should actually be in the areola at the base of the nipple. Piercings should be 10 gauge and, until the piercings are healed, the rings should be surgical steel. Complete healing time is 9 to 12 months although tenderness should be gone in much less. Nipples will protrude after piercing. I do not have nipple piercings but I have a hood ring and 6 inner labia rings. My hood ring is 10 ga. My labia rings are 00 ga. I had a triangle piercing which was wonderful but I lost it when I removed it too soon and we could not get the various layers to align even with an insertion taper. My husband has a 9 ring scrotal ladder pierced as 10 ga and stretched to 0000 ga.
If for some reason you must remove a piercing before it is fully healed, you can usually get jewelry back in using insertion tapers. Tapers can also be used for stretching and they can cause intense sensations.
Labia piercings are easy. The skin is thin, there is good blood flow and the healing time is as little as a couple of weeks. My labia piercings were stretched by merely hanging the next ring on the existing ring for a few days and presto. The new rings would slip right in.

Bunk

There is some good information already here but: What a lot of mostly bad information.
Piercings should be done by a reputable piercer. Most tattoo shop[s are not. A nipple piercing should actually be in the areola at the base of the nipple. Piercings should be 10 gauge and, until the piercings are healed, the rings should be surgical steel. Complete healing time is 9 to 12 months although tenderness should be gone in much less. Nipples will protrude after piercing. I do not have nipple piercings but I have a hood ring and 6 inner labia rings. My hood ring is 10 ga. My labia rings are 00 ga. I had a triangle piercing which was wonderful but I lost it when I removed it too soon and we could not get the various layers to align even with an insertion taper. My husband has a 9 ring scrotal ladder pierced as 10 ga and stretched to 0000 ga.
If for some reason you must remove a piercing before it is fully healed, you can usually get jewelry back in using insertion tapers. Tapers can also be used for stretching and they can cause intense sensations.
Labia piercings are easy. The skin is thin, there is good blood flow and the healing time is as little as a couple of weeks. My labia piercings were stretched by merely hanging the next ring on the existing ring for a few days and presto. The new rings would slip right in.
Oh, and no earrings in piercings.

I'm considering getting my nipples pierced, but first I have to know, after getting a nipple piercing and it healing properly how does it effect nipple play. Specifically, I'm wondering about pulling on the piercings and that power play. If you pull on the piercing (connected to a rope or chain of course) how much does that hurt and how dangerous is it?
Further to my earlier post, I have been looking back through some old photos and found this one to show what might be possible

https://imgur.com/a/hMGIm

non peircing

PET here... I love my non piercing nipple rings they look great and feel very nice. The initial pinch is harsh but after a few minutes I can wear them for hours and enjoy a little tug on them for stimulation.

PET here... I love my non piercing nipple rings they look great and feel very nice. The initial pinch is harsh but after a few minutes I can wear them for hours and enjoy a little tug on them for stimulation.

Can you provide a link to something similar to what you are describing? Are they magnetic? Or screw on? Or?

Can you provide a link to something similar to what you are describing? Are they magnetic? Or screw on? Or?

The ones I have use a wire loop that goes around the nipple and a bead that slides along the wire to tighten them. I bought them at a jewelry story ages ago, but Desert Slave had something like it on her web site.

I love my piercings. They can take almost as much rough play as when they weren't pierced, but the sensation is just a little bit different. Like a bunch of people have already said, I enjoy being led around by a chain linking them, and some weight suspended by them. Letting someone use them is an act of trust, because they can definitely be pulled out, ripping your poor nip along the way!!!!!

Is this thread still alive? I’m tidying up my thread subscriptions and getting rid of dead ones.

Back