why isnt Ignore being repaired?

joyce46

Virgin
For many of us Ignore doesnt work. In my case if i use it , that person is ignored, but then i cant type? The reason this is a problem, is a man usnavy51m has been stalking me on this site. Saying things in PM but now brave enough to do so in room! He should be banned! But atleast make it so i can ignore him! Windows 7 op sys,IE or Mozilla browser. Same problem.

joyce, its sad that u have to face this. i am
sure the moderator will fix ur issue. if it gets too much, just change your nickname and move on

R

Why the hell should this person have to "change their user and move on"?? How about the people in charge of this site actually fix things for once! I notice a new and shiny user panel , but big issues never being fixed??? Ridiculous!

Why the hell should this person have to "change their user and move on"?? How about the people in charge of this site actually fix things for once! I notice a new and shiny user panel , but big issues never being fixed??? Ridiculous!

Your PMs are completely off just FYI.

My Ignore button doesn't work either and its really frustrating because this site is full of obnoxious spammers who just repeat the same shit every 5 seconds. I put someone on ignore and I still see what they type. I don't think that is how an ignore button should work.

My Ignore button doesn't work either and its really frustrating because this site is full of obnoxious spammers who just repeat the same shit every 5 seconds. I put someone on ignore and I still see what they type. I don't think that is how an ignore button should work.

Do you see their posts when you are viewing through your registered account or when you are just viewing anonymously without logging in? If the latter, yes, you'll see it and Ignore isn't activated because it doesn't know your account is doing the viewing.

Do you see their posts when you are viewing through your registered account or when you are just viewing anonymously without logging in? If the latter, yes, you'll see it and Ignore isn't activated because it doesn't know your account is doing the viewing.

ya I am doing it on my registered account.

Unless I'm mistaken, this is about the ignore feature on the chat, not the forums.

so are the owners of this actually gonna look into why the ignore feature in lit chat doesn't work for a lot of users?

Back