Sex On A Slab -- For the Ladies :)

Nothing I love better than getting it sucked on and bitten on, and having her fingernails all over it :rose::heart::heart:

Bluesky[/QUOTE]

Now that's a picture that can be very appreciated :rose::cattail:

Nothing I love better than getting it sucked on and bitten on, and having her fingernails all over it :rose::heart::heart:

Bluesky

Now that's a picture that can be very appreciated :rose::cattail:[/QUOTE]

SassyKatz, I appreciate you appreciating the photo :D:heart::rose: please check back for more updates in just a short time :D

Pic 32 - Request One

I've gotten two requests in past two days, one for abs and another of my glutes :D Here's the abs request, I hope combining the abs and the dick makes you all hot and bothered :D:rose::heart:

Attachments

• IMG_8985.jpg
    IMG_8985.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 3
I've gotten two requests in past two days, one for abs and another of my glutes :D Here's the abs request, I hope combining the abs and the dick makes you all hot and bothered :D:rose::heart:

*fans self* My my my. I would not mind drinking in that six pack every night. :kiss::cattail:

*fans self* My my my. I would not mind drinking in that six pack every night. :kiss::cattail:

Oh yea I got a "fans self" comment :D that may in fact be about the highest compliment a male poster can receive :D:heart::rose: Sure gorgeous, you can drink from my six-pack everyday and everynight of the week :D

Pic 33 - Request #2 - Derriere :)

I've always heard about abs, arms, and shoulders, but this is a first for me :D
I hope you find it "very squeezable" :D:heart::rose:

Attachments

• IMG_9020.jpg
    IMG_9020.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 11
Perfectly squeezable !! What a cute tushy. One of the best I've ever seen :rose:

Whoa I'm very flattered, I've never photo'd my cheeks until now and I'm happy that I rate "perfectly squeezable" :D Come here and squeeze them Sassy :D:heart::rose:

Pic 34 - Just Hanging Out Tonight :D

Get it? :D:heart::rose::rose::rose:

Blue:D

Attachments

• IMG_9074.jpg
    IMG_9074.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 6
Pic 35 - Had to Wear My Thermals Today :)

Sorry for coming to the party a bit soft, but maybe you sexy babes will enjoy the photo anyway? :D:heart::rose:

Attachments

• IMG_9155.jpg
    IMG_9155.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 4
Back