Bottoms stripping for tops or she males

shaveandsexy1

Virgin
Fantasy for stripping and showing off my shaved body. Wearing thong for my little white penis and high heels. Love to play with she males or bbcs.

mmmm,

me too, i love dressing up then getting my thong pulled to side so he can take what he wants.

I would love to have a TV give me a lapdance while she stripped off. Ideally I would be tied to the chair

Fantasy for stripping and showing off my shaved body. Wearing thong for my little white penis and high heels. Love to play with she males or bbcs.

i often perform a striptease for my man , he enjoys watching me or letting his friends watch and i love the humiliation of being ordered to strip in front of his friends ,such a turn on .

i often perform a striptease for my man , he enjoys watching me or letting his friends watch and i love the humiliation of being ordered to strip in front of his friends ,such a turn on .

Your so much fun blue:kiss:

I always prefer to be naked when I'm about to suck a guy off, that way there's no pretense or possibility of hiding my own state of anticipatory arousal, and it seems kinda appropriate in that I'm about to perform an act of submission, and I'm giving myself totally for his pleasure...

I always strip when I show up to suck a guy off, but not because I am submissive but because I decide to strip just like I decided to suck him off. I am doing it because I want to and if he does not want to see my thick cock throbbing while I suck him off he needs to look somewhere else.

I don't truthfully have many experiences but preferred to be nude when sucking or fondling because of the feeling exposed, vulnerable and submissive thing. Even when no one can see me because of the wall separating us.

i often attend private parties at friends houses and as i am a complete submissive and a total exhibitionist i usually end up performing a striptease for the other guests ,i love it ,being exposed for all to see and hearing the humiliating comments and of course being used once i am naked ,pure bliss .

Back